1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. ...
  8. 27
Can someone tell me how it works to get the AR skin in the UK because I have someone thats willing to get the code for me.

Can someone tell me how it works to get the AR skin in the UK because I have someone thats willing to get the code for me.
All you have to do is get someone to send you a ring pull code (tab of the drink can) and go to:

https://www.monsterhalopromotion.com/en-GB

Sign in with your Microsoft account for the gamertag you will be using and then enter the code, boom AR Skin and double xp code for waypoint
All you have to do is get someone to send you a ring pull code (tab of the drink can) and go to:

https://www.monsterhalopromotion.com/en-GB

Sign in with your Microsoft account for the gamertag you will be using and then enter the code, boom AR Skin and double xp code for waypoint
Thank you
So I got an extra sidekick skin to give out to whoever is willing to give a redshift game stop armour coating in exchange. You may DM me if you're interested in doing so.
Wait, I have a question. If I got rid of the can, am I stile able to get the weapon skin? I was able to get the XP boost and an emblem, but is there any way I can get then skin without purchasing another?
RockManJJ wrote:
Wait, I have a question. If I got rid of the can, am I stile able to get the weapon skin? I was able to get the XP boost and an emblem, but is there any way I can get then skin without purchasing another?
You can get someone buy another monster for you.
RockManJJ wrote:
Depends on which skin. If you want the Snapchat ones, the codes are all up above in the thread (they weren't random, standardized for each month). That gets you the BR skin.

For the rest? Probably need the recipt still, rather than the can itself I believe.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Yea I did what the website told me to do and it still rejected my code, so no XP for me...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points or LIVE codes from other users.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
No assault rifle skin yet?
Really wish they would get a promotion going with Bang. Monster is meh.
Nah, they're great.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points or LIVE codes from other users.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Selling / trading items isn't allowed here
Anybody in GB willing to sell some codes for emblems and assault rifle skin?
Selling may not be allowed, but I'm pretty sure giveaways are.
The community is awesome. Appreciate the dude who hooked me up with an extra Sidekick skin. I don't want to give you a direct callout & your DMs blow up.

So... I have the Monster BR & sidekick skin. Sounds like AR is a lost cause Stateside. Is the Commando skin the grocery promo? Refresh my memory there pls.
Okay... props where due. ScorpioRoboto put together a summary page below. I added in the survey Player Emblem thanks to this thread.

So far I have:
- Monster BR Skin (Snapchat)
- Monster Sidekick Skin (Meijer, gifted to me!)
- Monster Player Emblem (Rewards Survey)
- 13 hours double XP (more pending)
In Process:
Monster Commando Skin (Grocery text, submitted today)

List Thread:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/known-infinite-promotions/c2d19bbd-b1f1-43b6-8eb3-3bf299270a83/posts?page=1#post14
I missed out on the Warthog Skin through Kroger but I have everything else except the Sidekick skin. Anyone got a spare sidekick code?
I missed out on the Warthog Skin through Kroger but I have everything else except the Sidekick skin. Anyone got a spare sidekick code?
Same on Warthog. Has any1 really tried after 12/13 cutoff... seems odd... wondering if that's a typo for 12/31 to match others?

How'd you end up with AR code?

Monster promo mentions 12/31 purchase cutoff... surely these will open back up closer to Fall '21?
xJAGOx wrote:
Same on Warthog. Has any1 really tried after 12/13 cutoff... seems odd... wondering if that's a typo for 12/31 to match others?

How'd you end up with AR code?

Monster promo mentions 12/31 purchase cutoff... surely these will open back up closer to Fall '21?
Oh yeah I forgot about the AR code... I guess I’m short 3 items then.
Hm 🤔, I did the grocery text 12/21. No response yet. Was supposed to be in 48 hours. So you guys who had issues with grocery Commando skin promo... was it no response back?

Also, wanted to post link for Monster survey here. I shared on all known promo thread & was successfully tested/redeemed so appears to not be a unique user URL. It's a bit hidden after submitting a Monster receipt only so direct link below. Gives a Player Emblem code. Enjoy 😎: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5711303/Monster-Energy
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. ...
  8. 27