7. 27
TK6TX8T86R
KKHL4HTCNL
97J646PK85
VRVF992TV
PR4T3PTH4K
FT2CH9NP5L
3JXF5R9HP3

7 UK codes for monster energy come get before someone else does.

enjoy holidays/merry Christmas.
GOOD DUDE RIGHT THERE!

So is the AR Monster skin UK or Canada only?

Edit/Add: My grocery promo worked. Took them 5 days. Must've been slowed for Christmas. Nice to see "Exclusive Adrenal VK78 Commando Weapon Coating" 😎
Updated Acquired Halo Infinite Promo Code List! :D:

Acquired Content (So Far):

-Kroger Azure Warthog Coating -(Gratitude to Diamond_joe from the r/halo subreddit!)
-Nabisco Promotion Monarch, and Granular Coatings, Oscillation, and Delta Diamond Player Emblems, and Oscillation Armor Emblem
-Butterfinger Decipher, Azimuth, Ashrisen, and Draco Emblems
-Meijer Monster Adrenal MK50 Sidekick Skin -(Big shout out to Hxrn from the r/halo subreddit!)
-Snapchat Monster Promo Adrenal BR75 Skin
-Grocery Store Monster Promotion VK78 Commando Skin
-Monster Energy Survey Player Emblem
-GameStop Promotion "GameStop Armor Coating"
-Monster EMEA Promotion Adrenal Assault Rifle Skin -(Very big thanks to Jam 2D from this forum!)
-Amazon Mega Construx Promotion Mega Construx Emblem
-Funko Blue and Yellow Mark VII Figure Armor Coating, and Charm
-Wicked Cool Toys Spartan Collection 6" Figure Armor Coating
-World of Halo Toys Game Add-On Code
-Mega Construx Warthog Rally Game Add-On
-NERF MA40 Weapon Skin, and Weapon Charm *Just Got This For Christmas! :D
TK6TX8T86R
KKHL4HTCNL
97J646PK85
VRVF992TV
PR4T3PTH4K
FT2CH9NP5L
3JXF5R9HP3

7 UK codes for monster energy come get before someone else does. enjoy holidays/merry Christmas.
Well those're gone. Darn.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I have an extra code for the Sidekick, BR, and Commando if anyone wants them
Nice!!! Good dude right there! I have those 3 or would hit you up. No Meijer stores in a big chunk of the country so sure some1 will take advantage of the sidekick.

Any EMEA users have extra AR skin code? We need some help Stateside 😒

-Kroger Azure Warthog Coating -(Gratitude to Diamond_joe from the r/halo subreddit!)
-Nabisco Promotion Monarch, and Granular Coatings, Oscillation, and Delta Diamond Player Emblems, and Oscillation Armor Emblem
-Meijer Monster Adrenal MK50 Sidekick Skin -(Big shout out to Hxrn from the r/halo subreddit!)
-Monster EMEA Promotion Adrenal Assault Rifle Skin -(Very big thanks to Jam 2D from this forum!)
-Funko Blue and Yellow Mark VII Figure Game Add-On
Bruh if THAT’S how many promotional items are coming out for Infinite, they’re probably gonna make it so you can get the items from playing the game normally, kinda like with Halo 5. Cuz I feel like it would be near impossible for someone to get all of those items just from running around and getting codes
P33zuh wrote:

Bruh if THAT’S how many promotional items are coming out for Infinite, they’re probably gonna make it so you can get the items from playing the game normally, kinda like with Halo 5. Cuz I feel like it would be near impossible for someone to get all of those items just from running around and getting codes
That or they will have a cheap paid promotional items pack. Things like this are simply designed to generate mindshare for the game, not to have exclusive items. They only exist for first time super fans that want to eat sleep and breathe halo promotion and scavenge around for these items. They will definitely be easily obtainable by everyone post launch.
To not undermine the promos & their marketing partners, I imagine they'll be timed exclusives or at minimum legendary type items. Kind in mind, I know of a dozen or so armors/skins/cosmetics not in the H5 public req pool still.
So those Promo-Codes are actually in Germany too - but the first time they were avaible here was this Monday.
P33zuh wrote:

I think it's fine. Buy cool merch. Experience the thrill of the hunt. Get codes as a bonus. No skin off my bones.
P33zuh wrote:

I think it's fine. Buy cool merch. Experience the thrill of the hunt. Get codes as a bonus. No skin off my bones.
Yea like if you want to go out and get all the promo stuff that’s cool, but I’m not sure how many people would be willing to do that
So I noticed the promo mentions a copy of Halo 5 while supplies last. I own the game but have friends who would be interested. Any details on how to obtain H5 digital copy tied to Monster?

Thanks.
xJAGOx wrote:
So I noticed the promo mentions a copy of Halo 5 while supplies last. I own the game but have friends who would be interested. Any details on how to obtain H5 digital copy tied to Monster?

Thanks.
Those were all gone within a week or two when it was first announced. Sorry
Thanks Brutal. Did you have to request them?
How can you look and see on waypoint what unlocks that you have already?
BATMAN TST wrote:
How can you look and see on waypoint what unlocks that you have already?
I don’t believe you can see on Waypoint.

The UK/EU version of the Monster site showed everything you had unlocked. Not sure how it worked for anyone outside of that region.

Unless Waypoint gets a site upgrade that includes that feature I don’t think you can view it until Infinite actually releases.
I'd say just load up on the codes and submit them to monster. It will probably be saved until released.
Dude. 343 done goofed up. So are U.S. and Canada just not going to get the AR adrenal because they didn't bother to make a way to get them in our region? Our region is now expired so I'm just really confused as to what their plan was or is? lol
For the Monster Energy Survey Player Emblem, I did it. Its February, I haven't gotten the code.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. ...
  7. 27