Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

My build won’t update so I’m stuck playing Bots

OP Silent Slayer68

I’m stuck playing with Bots in Instant Action because my build won’t update as it doesn’t allow me to play PvP even when the PvP is Live.
Even though I’ve followed the steps on HaloSupport
You'll just have to submit a ticket unfortunately so they can identify the issue. They are particularly interested if something affects a small number of users as they're generally aware of things that affect a lot of players. While that is probably not reassuring to you who really wants to play the game, it is a very helpful thing for them to identify a potential issue and make sure other players don't have to experience this in the future.

Don't forget to try again at 10am PST today just in case.
Ken2379 wrote:
You'll just have to submit a ticket unfortunately so they can identify the issue. They are particularly interested if something affects a small number of users as they're generally aware of things that affect a lot of players. While that is probably not reassuring to you who really wants to play the game, it is a very helpful thing for them to identify a potential issue and make sure other players don't have to experience this in the future.

Don't forget to try again at 10am PST today just in case.
Thank you