Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

My idea for Infinite micro-dlc

OP TECH PON3

I do enjoy the REQ system (compared to other RNG loot boxes) in H5 BUT there are fans who hate it with a plasma heated passion. Yet theREQ system could be something that makes us as fans happy and 343i/Microsoft happy in future halos. If it is done correctly for both parties and ill try to give me idea for the REQ system.
(idea was from months)

Armors/emblems

Armors with emblems would be unlocked in a hybrid system. There would be a few armors/emblems that the player will have to start off with but most armors/emblems would be unlocked by going up the ranks i.e 1 to 152.
While some armors/emblems would only be unlocked by getting comadtions and achievements completed REQ armors/emblems would be in eSports team packs so you can rock your favorite team look on a suit of armor/eemblems.

Weapons/vheicles

Players would have all base versions of said items for free while you can buy bulk of power weapons and vheicles through REQ points. While all the variants of the weapons and vheicle would only be found in the REQ system, which packs could be paid with his or her REQ points. So the player has to be smart on how to use they REQ points.

Armor/weapon skins and assassinations

95 percent of skins/assassination would only be found in a A/W and As REQ pack, But some can be earned through comadtions and achievements by playing the game
U enjoy the req system? I discredit your opinion entirely with just that statement.
U enjoy the req system? I discredit your opinion entirely with just that statement.
Agreed. It's too Intrusive. Too much like Loot Crates.
The req system is an insult to the Halo community. If 343i fails to understand this, then they might as well just drop this project entirely. I’m sick of my favourite shooter franchise being continuously violated by these -Yoinks!-.
I enjoy it compared to orther RNG loot box systems. Yes the REQ system isn't good but other games also use paid dlc ontop of their loot boxes.
Agreed. It's too Intrusive. Too much like Loot Crates.
Your not wrong that the REQ system is very instrusive.
The REQ System returning wouldn't be that bad if it were specifically for Armor/Weapon skins (not the actual armor itself) and you could still unlock armor through commendations/achievements.