Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Name 1 thing Halo 6 multiplayer needs. GO!

OP DarkStormDemon

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 35
This can range from Matchmaking to Custom Games!
and it doesn't have to be 1 thing either...
  • I would personally like to see playable Sangheili and/or Jiralhanae be a thing.
  • Full body customization with the "human" armors.
  • full emblem Customization
Custom Games:
-Ability to disable any sprint mechanics and player gravity and player movement settings to toggle.
-Set the number of players that are allowed into the multiplayer online lobby. (Ex. Max # of players-16 (8 v 8))

In General rewards:
-Like in Halo 3, earning skulls and certain achievements will unlock specific armor pieces to armor sets. (Ex. Earning all Halo 3 campaign skulls unlocks the Hayabusa Helmet, Ex 2. Accumulating 1000 Gamerscore on Halo 3 unlocks the Hayabusa Katana)
-Completing campaign on Legendary Solo or Co-Op will unlock a difficulty specific armor set or piece(s). (Ex. Completing Halo 4 campaign on Legendary unlocks Master Chief's armor set)
Multiplayer:
-No ADS (Aim Down Sight)
-Deadzone toggle config.
-No sprinting
-Toggle Assassination (toggling whether you want to have an animation for your assassination or just let the assassination be a medal from punching enemy player in the back)

That's all I could think of at the moment.
1. balanced matchmaking
2. decent servers
3. removal of spartan charge and boost.
4. 1 Classic gameplay type/playlist(not EVERY PLAYLIST) which would have H2 and or CE weapons on whatever maps come in the game. with increased shield to what they are in CE thru H4 (5 shots to kill with the BR)
I like how it's "Name one thing" And you even suggested more than one lol.

I'd have to go with....

The greatest armor customization to date including armor effects. Gosh I miss my blue flames..
Cyro XVX wrote:

I'd have to go with....

The greatest armor customization to date including armor effects. Gosh I miss my blue flames..
Yes, I miss my Inclement Weather as well as the blue flames! lol
Cyro XVX wrote:

I'd have to go with....

Yes, I miss my Inclement Weather as well as the blue flames! lol
They will forever be in my heart. Gosh I loved Armor Effects. I hope they return some day.
-Toggle Assassination (toggling whether you want to have an animation for your assassination or just let the assassination be a medal from punching enemy player in the back)
You can already do that
You can already do that
Yea, its technically called "Standard Melee" just click the button don't hold it down XD
You can already do that
Yea, its technically called "Standard Melee" just click the button don't hold it down XD
No, like really, it's an option in the menu.
  • I would personally like to see playable Sangheili and/or Jiralhanae be a thing.
Always wanted to play as a brute. Elites really need to come back too.
A proper launch... proper support for playlists, gametypes, map variety and numbers... Forge, BTB.... at launch! And a better campaign...
This can range from Matchmaking to Custom Games!
and it doesn't have to be 1 thing either...
  • Full body customization with the "human" armors.
  • full emblem Customization
This and also without that garbage white paint every where.
1. balanced matchmaking
2. decent servers
3. removal of spartan charge and boost.
4. 1 Classic gameplay type/playlist(not EVERY PLAYLIST) which would have H2 and or CE weapons on whatever maps come in the game. with increased shield to what they are in CE thru H4 (5 shots to kill with the BR)
Agreed classic gametypes and balanced matchmaking
How about weapons?
I dont want to beat my enemy to death.
A better firefight that's for sure ! And no req system -Yoinking!- boring
You can already do that
Hammy wrote:
You can already do that
No, like really, it's an option in the menu.
I'm specifically suggesting this towards Halo 6 when it comes out in a year or two or whatever. I already know Halo 5 have a toggle feature, but just incase Halo 6 has animated assassinations, I was saying to make sure that there's an option whether you want to show that animation, or just have the standard melee mechanic.
Always wanted to play as a brute. Elites really need to come back too.
It'd also be cool if we could choose what "Jiralhanae clan" we came from. As in their bloodlines, some of fur and others no fur, and certain painted-tattoos on themselves.
As for the sangheili, I say it too much. Or maybe not enough, they need to return as playable characters!
  • full emblem customization
  • option to color under suit
  • organized armor customization
  • power ups
  • warthog buff
  • remove ads
  • big open maps
Halo 6 needs the removal of sprinting.
Availability on PC. That's all I ask for Halo title.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 35