Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Name 1 thing Halo 6 multiplayer needs. GO!

OP DarkStormDemon

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 38
i think the elites need to come back in a whole new way, like playable customizable characters
We need Martin O'Donnell back. No one manages to truly capture the Halo feeling in a soundtrack like he does.

The H4/5 soundtracks are good for a video game but it's not that Halo ish.

Martin O'Donnell have created some of my all time favourites in game music and his soundtrack on Halo ODST is so amazingly spot on to what the game wants you to feel.

No true Halo game without Martin O'Donnell's soundtrack.
need more choices of customization instead of only customizing armor and helmet, it should be arms and legs and the rest of the armor. so we can make are Spartans unique
We need Martin O'Donnell back. No one manages to truly capture the Halo feeling in a soundtrack like he does.

Martin O'Donnell have created some of my all time favourites in game music and his soundtrack on Halo ODST is so amazingly spot on to what the game wants you to feel.

While I wouldn't agree that it isn't a true Halo game without an O'Donnell soundtrack, I would absolutely agree with you on everything else.
Military ranks like Halo 3 with the H3 true skill system and halo reach credit system.

Its amazing how we have to ask for this even though it was already implemented in the older halo games...

While I wouldn't agree that it isn't a true Halo game without an O'Donnell soundtrack, I would absolutely agree with you on everything else.
I should have chosen my words more carefully. It might be a true Halo game, but at least for me it wouldn't have that same fantastic Halo-feel.
  1. <p></p> I believe that firefight needs a return in all of it's former glory (Reach and ODST) customizable with the option to edit stuff like the stuff below, with the addition of (editing the enemy health, damage, traits ie: lucky, blind, deaf, sharp eye, catch), spawn allies such as marines, ODSTs, and other spartans, enable/disable squad mechanics
  2. They need to enable an incredibly customization menu when creating a match such as (enable/disable sprint, enable/disable dual wield, enable/disable armor abilities, enable/disable equipment, enable/disable ADS, enable/disable spartan charge, enable/disable ground pound, enable/disable thruster pack [not the AA], choose which weapons can spawn and/or be called down, enable/disable REQs, enable/disable ordnance, edit melee damage, edit damage, edit AA recharge rate, Edit gravity, edit movement speed [not sprint], edit sprint speed, edit jump height, edit fall damage, edit health, edit shield, edit points/kills required to call in ordnance, edit time/points/kills that it takes to increase REQ lvl ie: 7, Edit REQ recharge rate, edit shield recharge rate, edit shield recharge time, [time it takes when not being shot for your shields to start recharging], enable/disable indestructible vehicles, edit vehicle health, edit vehicle damage, edit vehicle speed, edit time between ordnance, edit edit thruster pack speed[not AA] {how far it goes}, edit thruster pack cool down, edit health/shield leeching, enable/disable forced color, enable/disable forced permanent active camo, edit knock back, enable/disable load outs, enable/disable spawn able AI ie: marines, elites, hunters, etc..., enable/disable infinite ammo, enable/disable bottomless clip, enable/disable infinite grenades
  3. Playable Elites, Brutes, Prometheans, Hunters, flood, etc...
  4. add all of the skulls back
  5. bring back every weapons or at least be able to add the weapons with their original stats and add a good chunk of new weapons, not just one or two per faction
  6. add new armor abilities
  7. add new equipment
  8. playable goblin mech, or a human version
  9. new vehicles
  10. bring back all the old vehicles at least be able to add them in with their original stats
  11. choose the art style (343I or Bungie)
  12. if they keep the REQs around you can't buy them with real world money, you unlock them through achievements or progression
  13. unlock able armor through progression
  14. Full customization like in Reach
  15. Be able to color and add stickers to your vehicles
  16. New weapons skins
  17. Customizable weapon skins
  18. Customizable emblems
  19. New REQ variants and are open to fan ideas
  20. Permanent REQs [one use per weapon per match but it never goes away] {customize the amount of REQs you can use per match ie: 3 so you have to strategize and think it through} this goes for everything, not just weapons or vehicles, it is shared
  21. Allow fans to throw out ideas for armor abilities
  22. Have a halls of Badassitude where you can play past missions or at least highlighted ones {meaning fan favorites}
  23. balance dual wielding properly such as reduce accuracy or add effect such as the stun effect of the plasma rifle in CE when using only one weapon
  24. Split screen and true LAN support, (I know split screen is confirmed but 343I please don't -Yoink- us over)
  25. More Chief
  26. dlc missions with a different team (because chiefs days are over soon) maybe customizeable squad and your own spartan
  27. Choose team in firefight ie: Chief, Buck, Linda, Kelly
  28. allow fan ideas for weapons
  29. new grenades
  30. bring back old grenades
  31. PC support
  32. melee, drive, and switch weapons {that you already have equipped} without dropping a dual wielded weapon, be able to throw grenades while dual wielding and without dropping a weapon
  33. be able to customize weapon stats and effects and make your own weapon variants and quite possibly your own weapons altogether, usable only in private parties
  34. Weapon Ideas or Wants {not really a full fledged weapon but a concept}: covenant version of a flamethrower that maybe spews liquid plasma, human melee weapon, Promethean melee weapon, gravity grenade, "amping/pack-a-punching weapons and making stronger versions of them, ancient human and forerunner weapons {not Promethean} [I'm talking about Forerunner era ancient humans not stone age], forerunner and ancient human vehicles, some sort of an acid based weapon, be able to use different types of bullets ie: hollow point, armor piercing, explosive, acid, poison, emp, stun {not non lethal stun I mean bullets that stun enemies}, anti-shield, etc..., [btw this also works for plasma I guess like plasma that does extra against armor/flesh, stunning effect, radiation/poison like effect/damage over time] attachments, customizable armor abilites
Just bring back the old Gameplay Mechanics without all the boosts / etc (Unless it's the Equipment like Halo Reach)

Cheers
More weapons for one. The guns in halo are awesome and we need more of that awesomeness.
  1. Playable Elites, Brutes, Prometheans, Hunters, flood, etc...
  2. bring back every weapons or at least be able to add the weapons with their original stats and add a good chunk of new weapons, not just one or two per faction
  3. add new armor abilities
  4. add new equipment
  5. playable goblin mech, or a human version
  6. new vehicles
  7. choose the art style (343I or Bungie)
  8. New REQ variants and are open to fan ideas
  9. Allow fans to throw out ideas for armor abilities
  10. Have a halls of Badassitude where you can play past missions or at least highlighted ones {meaning fan favorites}
  11. balance dual wielding properly such as reduce accuracy or add effect such as the stun effect of the plasma rifle in CE when using only one weapon
  12. Split screen and true LAN support, (I know split screen is confirmed but 343I please don't -Yoink- us over)
  13. More Chief
  14. dlc missions with a different team (because chiefs days are over soon) maybe customizeable squad and your own spartan
  15. Choose team in firefight ie: Chief, Buck, Linda, Kelly
  16. allow fan ideas for weapons
  17. new grenades
  18. bring back old grenades
  19. PC support
  20. melee, drive, and switch weapons {that you already have equipped} without dropping a dual wielded weapon, be able to throw grenades while dual wielding and without dropping a weapon
  21. be able to customize weapon stats and effects and make your own weapon variants and quite possibly your own weapons altogether, usable only in private parties
  22. Weapon Ideas or Wants {not really a full fledged weapon but a concept}: covenant version of a flamethrower that maybe spews liquid plasma, human melee weapon, Promethean melee weapon, gravity grenade, "amping/pack-a-punching weapons and making stronger versions of them, ancient human and forerunner weapons {not Promethean} [I'm talking about Forerunner era ancient humans not stone age], forerunner and ancient human vehicles, some sort of an acid based weapon, be able to use different types of bullets ie: hollow point, armor piercing, explosive, acid, poison, emp, stun {not non lethal stun I mean bullets that stun enemies}, anti-shield, etc..., [btw this also works for plasma I guess like plasma that does extra against armor/flesh, stunning effect, radiation/poison like effect/damage over time] attachments, customizable armor abilites
3. It would be unbalanced having other playable races. Hunters could be literal DESTROYERS, Brutes don't have regenerating shields, Grunts are cannon fodder, Jackals are annoying, improved cannon fodder, and drones are flying cannon fodder. Elites are the only specie on par with Spartans in gameplay (because it's obviously different in lore).
5. We will have weapons that belong to the factions that appear in the game. Halo CE only had Human and Covenant, because that was the focus of the game. Halo 2 expanded and added Brute weaponry because the Brutes were ascending into power, thus, you see more Brute weapons in Halo 3 and ODST. Halo 4 focused on UNSC, Covenant and Forerunner, having a Brute weapon (Gravity Hammer) for fun (although you can use it in the final mission). Halo 5 had UNSC, Covenant and Forerunner because that's the whole focus. No brute weapons were added because they really had no importance in the story and we're added later in updates as fun.
6/7. If they're going with Spartan abilities, it's pointless.
8. I believe that would be the Mantis.
9. I agree but only for the Forerunners. They only have an air vehicle, and have to use other faction's ground vehicles in order to use ground vehicles. We need a Forerunner tank to compete against the Scorpion and Wraith, and a fast vehicle to compete with the Warthog and Ghost. However, I think the Covenant should get the Spectre/Revenant, but I think it's too far-fetched. Theses two we're basically the Covenant version of the Warthog, unlike the Ghost.
11. Why not both like in Halo Wars 2?
18. And add what? If we're seeing new REQs, we're seeing new weapons, vehicles, emblems or armor pieces.
20. I don't want the possibility of having a Armor Lock(e) 2.0
22. It's very difficult to balance Dual-Wielding and wouldn't make sense adding effects only when dual-wielding or removing them since the multiplayer is now cannon because they take place in simulations in the Infinity.
28. Why, really? The Halo weapon sandbox is already as big as it is, especially in the lore.
28. Like what? Flashbangs, smoke grenades? I don't agree, people would just complain it to be another Call of Duty rip-off.
31. There's a reason why Bungie didn't allow you to melee, drive, throw grenades and switch weapons when dual-wielding.
Quote:
"amping/pack-a-punching weapons and making stronger versions of them"
We have REQ variants. Also, people would complaing about 343 ripping-off Call of Duty again.
Quote:
forerunner weapons {not Promethean}
We ARE using Forerunner weapons.
Quote:
be able to use different types of bullets ie: hollow point, armor piercing, explosive, acid, poison, emp, stun {not non lethal stun I mean bullets that stun enemies}, anti-shield, etc..., [btw this also works for plasma I guess like plasma that does extra against armor/flesh, stunning effect, radiation/poison like effect/damage over time]
And how would this be balanced? Having all this makes it literally impossible to balance, so it's best to leave these types of things out of Halo.
Quote:
customizable armor abilites
I actually fail to acknowledge what do you mean? Be able to choose if you want higher jump, teleporter or ammo refiller? Because that would be very unfitting AND unbalanced for Halo's multiplayer.
  1. Playable Elites, Brutes, Prometheans, Hunters, flood, etc...
  2. bring back every weapons or at least be able to add the weapons with their original stats and add a good chunk of new weapons, not just one or two per faction
  3. add new armor abilities
  4. add new equipment
  5. playable goblin mech, or a human version
  6. new vehicles
  7. choose the art style (343I or Bungie)
  8. New REQ variants and are open to fan ideas
  9. Allow fans to throw out ideas for armor abilities
  10. Have a halls of Badassitude where you can play past missions or at least highlighted ones {meaning fan favorites}
  11. balance dual wielding properly such as reduce accuracy or add effect such as the stun effect of the plasma rifle in CE when using only one weapon
  12. Split screen and true LAN support, (I know split screen is confirmed but 343I please don't -Yoink- us over)
  13. More Chief
  14. dlc missions with a different team (because chiefs days are over soon) maybe customizeable squad and your own spartan
  15. Choose team in firefight ie: Chief, Buck, Linda, Kelly
  16. allow fan ideas for weapons
  17. new grenades
  18. bring back old grenades
  19. PC support
  20. melee, drive, and switch weapons {that you already have equipped} without dropping a dual wielded weapon, be able to throw grenades while dual wielding and without dropping a weapon
  21. be able to customize weapon stats and effects and make your own weapon variants and quite possibly your own weapons altogether, usable only in private parties
  22. Weapon Ideas or Wants {not really a full fledged weapon but a concept}: covenant version of a flamethrower that maybe spews liquid plasma, human melee weapon, Promethean melee weapon, gravity grenade, "amping/pack-a-punching weapons and making stronger versions of them, ancient human and forerunner weapons {not Promethean} [I'm talking about Forerunner era ancient humans not stone age], forerunner and ancient human vehicles, some sort of an acid based weapon, be able to use different types of bullets ie: hollow point, armor piercing, explosive, acid, poison, emp, stun {not non lethal stun I mean bullets that stun enemies}, anti-shield, etc..., [btw this also works for plasma I guess like plasma that does extra against armor/flesh, stunning effect, radiation/poison like effect/damage over time] attachments, customizable armor abilites
3. It would be unbalanced having other playable races. Hunters could be literal DESTROYERS, Brutes don't have regenerating shields, Grunts are cannon fodder, Jackals are annoying, improved cannon fodder, and drones are flying cannon fodder. Elites are the only specie on par with Spartans in gameplay (because it's obviously different in lore).
5. We will have weapons that belong to the factions that appear in the game. Halo CE only had Human and Covenant, because that was the focus of the game. Halo 2 expanded and added Brute weaponry because the Brutes were ascending into power, thus, you see more Brute weapons in Halo 3 and ODST. Halo 4 focused on UNSC, Covenant and Forerunner, having a Brute weapon (Gravity Hammer) for fun (although you can use it in the final mission). Halo 5 had UNSC, Covenant and Forerunner because that's the whole focus. No brute weapons were added because they really had no importance in the story and we're added later in updates as fun.
6/7. If they're going with Spartan abilities, it's pointless.
8. I believe that would be the Mantis.
9. I agree but only for the Forerunners. They only have an air vehicle, and have to use other faction's ground vehicles in order to use ground vehicles. We need a Forerunner tank to compete against the Scorpion and Wraith, and a fast vehicle to compete with the Warthog and Ghost. However, I think the Covenant should get the Spectre/Revenant, but I think it's too far-fetched. Theses two we're basically the Covenant version of the Warthog, unlike the Ghost.
11. Why not both like in Halo Wars 2?
18. And add what? If we're seeing new REQs, we're seeing new weapons, vehicles, emblems or armor pieces.
20. I don't want the possibility of having a Armor Lock(e) 2.0
22. It's very difficult to balance Dual-Wielding and wouldn't make sense adding effects only when dual-wielding or removing them since the multiplayer is now cannon because they take place in simulations in the Infinity.
28. Why, really? The Halo weapon sandbox is already as big as it is, especially in the lore.
28. Like what? Flashbangs, smoke grenades? I don't agree, people would just complain it to be another Call of Duty rip-off.
31. There's a reason why Bungie didn't allow you to melee, drive, throw grenades and switch weapons when dual-wielding.
Quote:
"amping/pack-a-punching weapons and making stronger versions of them"
We have REQ variants. Also, people would complaing about 343 ripping-off Call of Duty again.
Quote:
forerunner weapons {not Promethean}
We ARE using Forerunner weapons.
Quote:
be able to use different types of bullets ie: hollow point, armor piercing, explosive, acid, poison, emp, stun {not non lethal stun I mean bullets that stun enemies}, anti-shield, etc..., [btw this also works for plasma I guess like plasma that does extra against armor/flesh, stunning effect, radiation/poison like effect/damage over time]
And how would this be balanced? Having all this makes it literally impossible to balance, so it's best to leave these types of things out of Halo.
Quote:
customizable armor abilites
I actually fail to acknowledge what do you mean? Be able to choose if you want higher jump, teleporter or ammo refiller? Because that would be very unfitting AND unbalanced for Halo's multiplayer.
3. it doesn't have to be in competitive and could be a special mission or game mode, and brutes have shields in Halo 3 ODST, and certain Brutes have stronger shields
5. Since it is a simulation there is no reason to not have the weapons in there, they can be just as useful and the Brutes could return (ATRIOX)
6/7. In this wishlist you could choose between equipment (Halo 3), armor abilities (Halo 4 and Reach), or spartan abilities (Halo 5)
8. No that would not be because the Mantis is fodderized by the Goblin Mech
9. I agree with half of this statement, yes the forerunners are in desperate need of ground vehicles but having some Halo Wars and Halo Wars 2 vehicles could be nice or maybe some from the books
11. That could also work
18. I believe I said REQ variants such as the Shotgun and the Blaze of Glory, alternate, more beefed up versions with different specialties and skills
20. I don't see how they could improve on an ability that literally makes you invinceable aside from it lasting longer or the blast does more damage but ok, and I meant new armor abilities
22. These were suggestions to balance it and if they don't work that's fine by me just I hope there's a feasible solution
28. could've sworn I mentioned gravity grenades/black hole grenades or needler grenades but ok
31. not sure why I brought that up, it was more of a minor inconvenience
Amping: Got the Idea from Halo Custom Edition Super Campaign where they had a buffed Halo CE magnum lol, well literally everything had a buffed version so...
Bullet typing: I mean Humanity is 534 years in the future so it should have a lot better weapons but hey, anywho yes this idea is hard to balnce I agree but it adds more of a strategy element like one person goes anti shield to bring the shields down then goes hollow point to REQ health (get it :P) or if your a solo player one weapon is anti shield one is anti health
Customizable AA: Maybe improve bubble shield where you can shoot people on the outside from the inside, it would have to be balanced by a point system like COD IW
For machinima purposes, all the armor should be unlocked temporarily and only for custom games. It would make things easier for directors and make the whole process less complicated and it would include more people in the machinima community.
Customizable AA: Maybe improve bubble shield where you can shoot people on the outside from the inside, it would have to be balanced by a point system like COD IW
3. I ensure you that Hunters would still destroy the other races. Brutes didn't really had shields in ODST. You could still damage them from time to time, just like in Halo 3. Plus, once their armor goes out, no way to regenerate, and without shields in Halo you become a VERY easy target... unless you're a tank
5. Perhaps, but maybe to a degree. You see, Halo 5 with all it's variants excluding attachments has over 106 weapons. Back then I ran a custom games lobby for Halo 5 PC, using the Super Gun Game gamemode. Holy jesus, having to kill 106 people to win is tedious, but I found it very fun. Managed to finish 1st. Now imagine how many weapons would Halo 6 have if it had every single weapon from CE to 5 each with variants too.
6/7. I actually do have an idea to have all styles in multiplayer, but I would prefer it being done in a spin-off rather than a mainstream.
9. Forerunners should be prioritized. We don't want a Soldier driving a Mantis because it lacks a tank from it's faction lolz. Some vehicles could work, but with all that weapon and vehicle sandbox the hard drive would die from having ++100 GB (exageration)
22. Trust me, I also wanted dual-wield to return, but being difficult to balance making the dual-wieldable weapons weaker, I think it really shouldn't come back unless something like Halo DS was done.
28. Admit it >:) you got the Gravity grenade idea from SPV3. As for the Needler grenade, we have the White Scar, so it could work.
Amping: I think the damage boost already fills that role. Whilst temporary, it applies to all guns in your hands and you get very deadly, especially with weapons with a fast TTK.
Bullets: I mean... yeah, but I believe it would negatively affect balance. I think this idea should NEVER be fleshed out in a Halo game unless it's following a Metal Gear styled gameplay. My opinion :/
Now hear me out, while not exactly "revolutionary," having this as an added ability for players could actually prove somewhat useful.Weapon stowing is essentially the act of holstering your current weapon so you are hands-free. In the few other games that support this, it usually gives your character certain increases of stats, but at the same time puts your player at a disadvantage.

I feel with the competitive nature of Halo, along with it being fast-paced and an Arena shooter, it could benefit from another ability to hasten the gameplay and add another tactical way we play. Here's how it could potentially play out:

-HoldingY (default Y press is weapon switch)will stow your current weapon on your back, on top of your secondary weapon should it be stowed in the same location (pistol types on hip, bigger weapons on your back). This doesn't interfere with other buttons because Y-Hold isn't used in H5.-Once stowed, we can be given sets of minor perks to give functional usage that Spartans being hands-free would have over Spartans holding a weapon. There's are generally movement-oriented perks (good and bad) such as:
(+)10% Sprint speed increase (run easier)
(+)Spartans could melee faster (1-2 punch quickly)
(+)Seamless Clamber (retains Sprint after Clamber in 1 fluid motion.)
(+)Thrust while stowed could be reminiscent of Evade from Reach (roll/dodge).(-)Cant shoot. So you're extremely vulnerable.

(-)Unstowing a weapon could possibly take 1 or 2 seconds to unstow.
(-)Melee could be weaker (no weapon hit) or stronger (more force behind a hit) based on developer balancing.

Now before you have any doubts, weapon stowing would be a playstyle for objective playstyle that could require immediate attention, such as crossing a map in as short a time as possible or getting to an objective faster (flag/ball), with the tradeoff being that your methods of fighting are reduced to grenades and melee. The way H5 handles sprinting and shield regeneration, if carried to H6, means simply running from danger a tad faster still puts you at a disadvantage in a gun fight as Unstowing and getting shields back are unlikely to turn tides.This type of ability would be more satisfactory for CQC type maps (traversal) and extremely wide open maps when long range weapons aren't readily available (speed advantages).

What is the community's take on something like this for Halo 6? Could a latent ability like this, that actually makes some sense, have a place in the gameplay of Halo? What changes would you make to balance the tradeoffs so it's viable for use if everyone else uses weapons? I'd love to hear your thoughts ;)
If I had to pick one, removal of the REQ System entirely. That way we could go back to earning our armors.
Now hear me out, while not exactly "revolutionary," having this as an added ability for players could actually prove somewhat useful.Weapon stowing is essentially the act of holstering your current weapon so you are hands-free. In the few other games that support this, it usually gives your character certain increases of stats, but at the same time puts your player at a disadvantage.

I feel with the competitive nature of Halo, along with it being fast-paced and an Arena shooter, it could benefit from another ability to hasten the gameplay and add another tactical way we play. Here's how it could potentially play out:

-HoldingY (default Y press is weapon switch)will stow your current weapon on your back, on top of your secondary weapon should it be stowed in the same location (pistol types on hip, bigger weapons on your back). This doesn't interfere with other buttons because Y-Hold isn't used in H5.-Once stowed, we can be given sets of minor perks to give functional usage that Spartans being hands-free would have over Spartans holding a weapon. There's are generally movement-oriented perks (good and bad) such as:
(+)10% Sprint speed increase (run easier)
(+)Spartans could melee faster (1-2 punch quickly)
(+)Seamless Clamber (retains Sprint after Clamber in 1 fluid motion.)
(+)Thrust while stowed could be reminiscent of Evade from Reach (roll/dodge).(-)Cant shoot. So you're extremely vulnerable.

(-)Unstowing a weapon could possibly take 1 or 2 seconds to unstow.
(-)Melee could be weaker (no weapon hit) or stronger (more force behind a hit) based on developer balancing.

Now before you have any doubts, weapon stowing would be a playstyle for objective playstyle that could require immediate attention, such as crossing a map in as short a time as possible or getting to an objective faster (flag/ball), with the tradeoff being that your methods of fighting are reduced to grenades and melee. The way H5 handles sprinting and shield regeneration, if carried to H6, means simply running from danger a tad faster still puts you at a disadvantage in a gun fight as Unstowing and getting shields back are unlikely to turn tides.This type of ability would be more satisfactory for CQC type maps (traversal) and extremely wide open maps when long range weapons aren't readily available (speed advantages).

What is the community's take on something like this for Halo 6? Could a latent ability like this, that actually makes some sense, have a place in the gameplay of Halo? What changes would you make to balance the tradeoffs so it's viable for use if everyone else uses weapons? I'd love to hear your thoughts ;)
Well, if you have 2 heavies, how would you keep them both? I's not like the other one disappears and the other gets on the back through Destiny Magic.
Personally, I think that would only make things worse. 1-2 secs is more than enough to get yourself killed and the chances of survival would be extremely low compared to, say, Halo 5 where you can still recover from Sprint and kill your attacker. But this is your idea, won't judge.
I'm going to name more than one thing so bear with me.
  • A respectable campaign, although I think the internet has beaten this point into the ground.
  • Unlocks through achievements, especially armor. A purchase system like Reach would be -yoinking- awesome.
  • More armor customization options (shoulder/wrist/etc.).
  • Less pointless armor variants.
  • Ranks that mean something, like Halo 3. In Halo 5, I have no incentive to use XP boosts because a number next to my name means nothing to me and I don't get anything for progressing.
  • A COMPLETE game at launch with forge, social options, and competitive options.
Proper playlists. Below is what I can think of off the top of my head.

Social (developer made and community made maps)
  • Quick Play (or some 4v4 social slayer)
  • BTB (w/developer made maps)
  • Infection
  • Grifball
  • Shotty Snipers
  • SWAT
  • Classic (H1, H2, or H3 throwback playlist)
  • Rotational (Mythic Shotty Snipes, Multi-Team, etc.)
Ranked (developer made maps only)
  • Slayer
  • Team Arena (add Assault gametype)
  • FFA
  • Breakout
  • Doubles
  • Snipers
  • HWC
  • HWC FFA
Warzone (add core decay to Warzone and Warlords so core depletes over 5 minutes if another base is not captured)
  • Warzone (max fireteam of 6)
  • Warzone Assault (max fireteam of 6)
  • Warzone Warlords (12 man only)
  • Heroic Warzone Firefight
  • Legendary Warzone Firefight
  • Mythic Warzone Firefight
The Tornado Gun.

....lol just joking (only old timers will get it)

I would actually like more species as to customize
Rather than only a spartan.
3. I ensure you that Hunters would still destroy the other races. Brutes didn't really had shields in ODST. You could still damage them from time to time, just like in Halo 3. Plus, once their armor goes out, no way to regenerate, and without shields in Halo you become a VERY easy target... unless you're a tank
5. Perhaps, but maybe to a degree. You see, Halo 5 with all it's variants excluding attachments has over 106 weapons. Back then I ran a custom games lobby for Halo 5 PC, using the Super Gun Game gamemode. Holy jesus, having to kill 106 people to win is tedious, but I found it very fun. Managed to finish 1st. Now imagine how many weapons would Halo 6 have if it had every single weapon from CE to 5 each with variants too.
6/7. I actually do have an idea to have all styles in multiplayer, but I would prefer it being done in a spin-off rather than a mainstream.
9. Forerunners should be prioritized. We don't want a Soldier driving a Mantis because it lacks a tank from it's faction lolz. Some vehicles could work, but with all that weapon and vehicle sandbox the hard drive would die from having ++100 GB (exageration)
22. Trust me, I also wanted dual-wield to return, but being difficult to balance making the dual-wieldable weapons weaker, I think it really shouldn't come back unless something like Halo DS was done.
28. Admit it >:) you got the Gravity grenade idea from SPV3. As for the Needler grenade, we have the White Scar, so it could work.
Amping: I think the damage boost already fills that role. Whilst temporary, it applies to all guns in your hands and you get very deadly, especially with weapons with a fast TTK.
Bullets: I mean... yeah, but I believe it would negatively affect balance. I think this idea should NEVER be fleshed out in a Halo game unless it's following a Metal Gear styled gameplay. My opinion :/
3. could be added as campaign mode or dlc campaign
5. could be enabled or disabled and could choose which weapons to have available in game
6/7 ok it doesn't have to be in the same match, could be a setting you switch on or off whether you want one or the other
9. agreed although maybe later we can have blisterbacks 😉
28.😉 and I mean an actual grenade could be a viable anti mass grunt tactic, (anything hard counters grunts lol
Amping: true as well as you can damage boost your gravity hammer with the shockwave (don't remember the actual name) [in forge I triple damage boosted that thing, HOLY -Yoink-]
Bullets: agree it isn't feesible but it's a fun idea if it was ever balanced
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 38