Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Name 1 thing Halo 6 multiplayer needs. GO!

OP DarkStormDemon

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. ...
  7. 35
Customization Options:

Helmet
Right Shoulder
Left Shoulder
Right Wristplate
Left Wristplate
Chestplate
Torso
Right Leg
Left Leg
Right Kneepad
Left Kneepad
Right Calf
Left Calf
Utility
Armor Effects

Colors:

HUD Colors
Visor Colors
Primary Colors
Secondary Colors
Undersuit Colors

Others:

Assassinations
Emblems
Stances
Weapon Skins
Vehicle Skins
When you say wrist, do you mean forearms, or the wrist customization that Reach had?
Customization Options:

Helmet
Right Shoulder
Left Shoulder
Right Wristplate
Left Wristplate
Chestplate
Torso
Right Leg
Left Leg
Right Kneepad
Left Kneepad
Right Calf
Left Calf
Utility
Armor Effects

Colors:

HUD Colors
Visor Colors
Primary Colors
Secondary Colors
Undersuit Colors

Others:

Assassinations
Emblems
Stances
Weapon Skins
Vehicle Skins
This was inspired by Installation 01's customization, right? =)
I think wrist and forearms are the same thing. This was inspired by Installation 01 customization also I forgot to add Announcers, Gender, and voices.
  • I think wrist and forearms are the same thing. This was inspired by Installation 01 customization also I forgot to add Announcers, Gender, and voices.
No armor abilities
H6 needs a 1-50 ranking system and no spartan charge or dive bomb.
It needs to focus on social play over competitive play
If they did that then no one would play warzone. Warzone is the "social" playlist. I agree with you tho, they should focus on a true social playlist.
Get it’s own identity back and not copy trends just because something is popular
No Sprint.
Armor add ons like reach. And the ability to add or unlock the various skins for armors, not randomly generated unlocks with a huge list of armors.
eTs Wild wrote:
If they did that then no one would play warzone. Warzone is the "social" playlist. I agree with you tho, they should focus on a true social playlist.
That’s the 1 major thing I feel they did wrong wrong with halo. Halo was always a social game with a competitive part. Now it feels like a competitive game with a social part. It should never be in that order imo just due to the fact causal gamers will always be the major population of any game
To name one thing over everything else would bring the game play back to Halo 3 or 2 no movement effects or additions needed.
I think 343 should just focus on making the best muliplayer game that will hopefully focus on both casual and competitive gamers. We need them to focus on he whole community.
I want some items unlocked from milestones. Example: 10,000 kills equals Helioskrill
Halo 4 armor customization and Mix a Halo 3 and 4 style of unlocking armor and a Reach and 5 style of buying armor, together. And hopefully remove RNG.....
1. balanced matchmaking
2. decent servers
3. removal of spartan charge and boost.
4. 1 Classic gameplay type/playlist(not EVERY PLAYLIST) which would have H2 and or CE weapons on whatever maps come in the game. with increased shield to what they are in CE thru H4 (5 shots to kill with the BR)
br has NEVER been a 5 shot aside from halo 4 which was changed to 4sk after 2 months. CE is a 3sk with a pistol. Please learn the game before adding suggestions
Do you own this site? Are you a moderator?my opinion is just as valid as yours. I played H4 right up until H5 came out. The light rifle and DMR both were 5 shot to kill with the last shot a headshot I didn’t use the BR often so if I’m wrong deal with it.
Halo 3 Ranks.
Halo 3 inspired maps.
Halo Reach unlocks, progression system, customization choices
Halo 5 WZ with some tweaks
Spartan Companies
Something similair to vidmaster challenges
Playable Elites
Custom Emblems
Bring back the br we all know & love
More stats on spartan companies and ways of tracking members contribution
An insanely high max rank so there's a reason for me to keep playing it for a long time. That's the thing it needs the most if it's going to keep my attention.
Blend of what is old and new

In terms of gameplay I would like classic gameplay with only 2 armor abilities, not spartan charge btw.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. ...
  7. 35