In halo infinite teaser trailer.. We come to know that chief has brought up a new A.I, which basically is maxed by Dr Halsey. This new A.I can make cortana kill Dr Halsey for replacing or we can say giving chief a new A.I. cortana will maybe try to kill that new ai and in the way doing so chief will surely defend that new ai that will lead to fight between cortana and new ai+chief. That can maybe lead to death of one of the major character in the series(or for at least a one or 2 games... BTW any body know that who is the new ai.. In twitter a fan zoomed in trailer where chief inserts the new ai. On zooming in, we can see the service no. Starting with D. And the service no of cortana starts with c

What do you think guys
Is this confirmed with the new AI ?
In my opinion *what i imagine* that Cortana is coming back to the good side after Halo Infinite's story, she is back in the chip
In halo infinite teaser trailer.. We come to know that chief has brought up a new A.I, which basically is maxed by Dr Halsey. This new A.I can make cortana kill Dr Halsey for replacing or we can say giving chief a new A.I. cortana will maybe try to kill that new ai and in the way doing so chief will surely defend that new ai that will lead to fight between cortana and new ai+chief. That can maybe lead to death of one of the major character in the series(or for at least a one or 2 games... BTW any body know that who is the new ai.. In twitter a fan zoomed in trailer where chief inserts the new ai. On zooming in, we can see the service no. Starting with D. And the service no of cortana starts with c

What do you think guys
What we got at last years E3 wasn't a teaser trailer specifically for H:I,
it was a mere demonstration of the games Slipspace Engine and may or may not
have shown anything related to the final so everything you wrote is speculation at best.
The teaser trailer shouldn't be considered canon or revealing anything official about the story. It may drop hints here and there but it's not a final representation of what will be in the game. That final scene with Chief putting an AI chip into his helmet could simply be a red herring or a nod to the past; it's not necessarily revealing anything about the story of Infinite.
Actaully I want to see Cortana be back on the good side. Because having her as a villain makes to me no sense. She was Master chiefs companion all along. But if they add a new A.I I would be pretty sad and I think a lot of people would dislike it. I just hope that Halo Infinite makes sense and that its better than 4 and 5. I never liked the idea Crotana being a Villain or dead. I just can not imagine Halo without Master Chief and Cortana working together. Some people actually like that Cortana is evil or if she dies but I really do not understand how can you like that xD but its their opinion. But we will be getting mroe news on Halo Infinite at E3. I just hope that they make Halo Infinite good and that is makes sense.
As stated above, the trailer was just a game engine demo and shouldn't be taken as canon until we're told otherwise by 343.

But lets make some guesses and say that the ID tag is a hint about a new AI being in Infinite. As far as the ID tag on the chip goes... the fact that it looks like a "D" could be from shading or pixelation issues. Also, it looks like that supposed "D" is at the end of the serial number, which would make the "D" backwards and would not conform to typical UNSC serial numbering for AIs. So then lets assume it's a "0". There is no AI serial number I can think of that ends with a "0". However, Cortana's serial number is CTN 0452-9. So, making the assumption that the serial number in the trailer is canon, then it could be CTN 0453-0. Which would make sense as a serial number for a new Cortana model.

But as I said, none of this is canon as of yet, so this is more of a thought exercise.
I agree. As halo 5 teaser didnt show anything to us. But I still hope for the best.
Just let us get aside from the topic of halo infinite for a moment and reside to dying light 2 for a day....... Any speculation........ I wanna hear from you guys
Just let us get aside from the topic of halo infinite for a moment and reside to dying light 2 for a day....... Any speculation........ I wanna hear from you guys
I've been mentioning this across the board, but I feel their will be a new "Cortana" created by scanning the living and thinking brain of Dr. Halsey. Essentially killing her, but creating a more perfect Cortana. Might be a whole new A.I. or maybe it will be used to "repair" Cortana.
Returning to this thread once more, the chip serial key reads "CTN 0453-0" after the Halo: Infinite E3 2019 Microsoft Conference Trailer.