Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

New Emblem Creation Feature

OP LivePD VeHicle

Halo Infinite should have the tool to create custom emblems and able to share it with other players.

I'm not a fan of the preset emblems that are given to us. But the emblem customization is just the right direction Halo should take to make a better game that brings the players together and share creations. Thoughts?

I also believe that these emblem parts/shapes/letters/numbers should NOT be rewarded to players through req packs if any. They should all come free in the games initial install.
Halo Infinite should have the tool to create custom emblems and able to share it with other players.

I'm not a fan of the preset emblems that are given to us. But the emblem customization is just the right direction Halo should take to make a better game that brings the players together and share creations. Thoughts?

I also believe that these emblem parts/shapes/letters/numbers should NOT be rewarded to players through req packs if any. They should all come free in the games initial install.
You mean like halo did before they took away that option in halo 4?

Halo 4 had it lol
Valrk wrote:

Halo 4 had it lol
Yea but halo 4 emblem system was rather limited and the classic emblem icons were off center. Easy to fix but not the same as the emblems of old.
I would prefer the traditional fore/background that are unlocked from the start type of system where the armor pieces are only unlockables (meaning no weapon unlockables for example).

Though there could also be some deeper emblem customization options like moving or scaling with different layers.
Id like to see it go back to the H3 system. Adds more uniqueness to the game.
This sounds like every emblem system that wasnt halo 5.
I want to also add, let's have another layer on top of the old system.specifically animated emblems. Noting fancy like moving parts I mean being able to add a shine or glow like the animated emblems in halo 5
I agree that emblem eing unlocked by REQ packs was lame but unfortunately I have a feeling it'll be something similar in Halo 6.

As far as custom emblems go I like the idea but unfortunately we all know what happens when you allow this feature. You get people doing inappropriate and often time racist things with it unfortunately that ruins it for the rest of us that don't. So I would have to say that I don't think fully customizable emblems is something they should do.
I want the emblems to appear on your armor again like they did in 2, 3, and kind of reach, but i want them to be visible like halo 2 and 3's

you mean halo 5, you could fully customize you emblem in 4. however, you had to unlock the emblems first, which was annoying
I say we take this a step further. what if players are given the ability to choose where on their armor the emblem will be

you mean halo 5, you could fully customize you emblem in 4. however, you had to unlock the emblems first, which was annoying
Well then yeah
I agree that emblem eing unlocked by REQ packs was lame but unfortunately I have a feeling it'll be something similar in Halo 6.

As far as custom emblems go I like the idea but unfortunately we all know what happens when you allow this feature. You get people doing inappropriate and often time racist things with it unfortunately that ruins it for the rest of us that don't. So I would have to say that I don't think fully customizable emblems is something they should do.
I'd say it would be as easy as reporting their emblem, they get banned from the tool for a bit, repeat if it occurs again, perma-banned on repeat offense. Also I feel not only making our emblems custom, but being able to create stuff to apply to our armor, a skin editor. Create wear and tear, add service numbers, apply emblems on armor. Surely then we wouldn't have multiple variants of armor seperated because of a few white lines on it.