1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Sharquoi,Flood Juggernauts,Flood infected Spartan 4s,Flood infected animals,Grunts in mechs,Prometheans driving Scorpions and Mantises,Marauders,Reavers,Blisterbacks,Shrouds.
Sentinals and Brutes would be nice.
I want to see a new threat rise from outside the galaxy. Something very alien, but with lots of things to shoot, invades the galaxy. I'd love to see a robot empire of some sort, where, when certain "elite" soldier robots get shot to pieces you have to make sure to shoot the head piece because otherwise it has(may have) the ability to reconstruct itself. I'm not talking boss type soldiers, but certain types of "Elites" or "Brutes" soldiers, so to speak.
Yet that sounds like a thing already, is that a thing already? Am I thinking of something I read about the robots in Destiny?

This should be a classy empire, not a mish-mash, so while being 'robots' provides opportunity for multiple forms, there should be congruity in design.

It's time to move past the Covenant, without leaving behind the various Covenant species. I just don't think 343i should be scared to move forward. That being said, As you battle them(whatever new enemies) across the galaxy you fight in some locations from past games, and the nostalgia fills us with good & sad feels. T_T
I think the return of Skirmishers, Brutes, and Maybe Drones would be great. As the Elites are on our side, the Brutes could take their spot as the main foot soldier as in Halo 3.

We know the Grunts joined Cortana and got the Goblin. Imagine how the Brutes would benefit from a created tech upgrade!

as we’re on a Halo, Sentinels and of course The Flood should return in some capacity, even if it’s just a local infestation.
Yea would be awesome to have new enemies instead of boring old ones.
It would be very cool to see Grunts, elites, jackals, humans, brutes, etc. that decided to team up with the created. The would fight alongside promethians and sentinels, and they would be geared up in all sorts of forunner tech.
I'm in favor of 343 perfecting the sandbox they have created rather than mixing it up with a bunch of new stuff.

I think the Forerunner enemies in Halo 5 are actually pretty satisfying to fight- they may need only minimal tweaks, but I'd say they're about as good as we can hope for. The Covenant were done best (imo) in Halo: Reach, so emulating the breadth and depth of that faction from that game would be awesome for Infinite. As for the flood, Halo 3 was of course the peak for that.

To make the most insane, awesome and fun battles in the history of Halo, I believe the right way to go is to blend all of the above in the best and most balanced way possible rather than trying to reinvent the wheel altogether or introduce some all-new enemy that almost certainly won't be perfectly balanced in its first game out.
It would be very cool to see Grunts, elites, jackals, humans, brutes, etc. that decided to team up with the created. The would fight alongside promethians and sentinels, and they would be geared up in all sorts of forunner tech.
And perhaps the humans and the covenant allies of the humans would work together to defeat the teamed up enemies they are encountering. The Master Chief and the Arbiter would both lead their army to fight against the promethians, sentinels, and enemy covenant. Perhaps the final boss can be a promethian master (not the Ur-Didact or Warden Eternal) who sends out promethian minions and the minions are also trying to fight against the Flood due to that the final boss would be set somewhere in a big arena that involves promethians and the Flood.
Blast88 wrote:
And perhaps the humans and the covenant allies of the humans would work together to defeat the teamed up enemies they are encountering. The Master Chief and the Arbiter would both lead their army to fight against the promethians, sentinels, and enemy covenant. Perhaps the final boss can be a promethian master (not the Ur-Didact or Warden Eternal) who sends out promethian minions and the minions are also trying to fight against the Flood due to that the final boss would be set somewhere in a big arena that involves promethians and the Flood.
I like where you’re going with this.
Now what can be a good idea is seeing a new covenant species who are the replacements for the Elites of the enemy covenant side. That new species can be just as powerful as the Brutes. Certain Elites will still be on the enemy covenant side.
in new games it would be cool to have a falsh back mission to fight the rebels of the unsc or have the unsc betray you
Grunt mech in the campaign please.
My friend you have the right idea! I did a post about having the Grunt Goblin in the campaign in Halo Infinite! I love everything about the Grunt Goblin, love the fact it makes the Unggoy stronger and formmidable foes! Imagine if the Grunts had the mech suits during the Grunt Rebellion!
I don't know if we necessarily need entirely new enemies, however seeing a few of the Flood forms that have only been in the extended lore up until now would be pretty dang cool. Stuff like the Juggernauts for example.

Also, I think the Promethians could be redesigned to look more like the sentinels and a little less annoying to fight. Specifically the Knights and Watchers are always a little too annoying to deal with. Random teleportation from the Knights and the Watchers constantly running away at high altitude when in danger... just draws things out. I actually enjoy fighting Crawlers, they're just as satisfying as Grunts to head shot.
Brute Chieftains, Grunt Goblins, Skirmishers, Drones, Engineers. Halo Infinite should be well rounded like this of course Elites and Jackals and Hunters the Flood too! Halo is the best make this special for us 343 industries!
edey0208 wrote:
in new games it would be cool to have a falsh back mission to fight the rebels of the unsc or have the unsc betray you
There’s really no need for flashback missions in Halo Infinite but in other new Halo games, yes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2