Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

New Skulls for Halo Infinite

OP SnipingFox

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey Guys!

With Halo Infinite so close, I'm doing a huge playthrough with Blind Skull on and it's been really fun and challenging!

I was wondering if anybody has interesting skulls ideas they would love to have in infinite to make the campaign more enjoyable/replayable!
Disable Skull: a random function on your controller won't function.
Only the thumbsticks functions so you'll be able to run and look to be able to progress through a mission. But like jump or firing wont work.
Scorch27 wrote:
Disable Skull: a random function on your controller won't function.
Only the thumbsticks functions so you'll be able to run and look to be able to progress through a mission. But like jump or firing wont work.
I liked the malfunction skull from CEA
A skull that makes you jump randomly
Skull that disables any Equipment from working, Grapleshot, Bubble Shields, etc.
Change Weapon Skull

Every 30 Seconds your weapon randomly changes to any weapon in the game with only one magazine.

So if it's still in the game, you could get Nornfang or a crazy rocket weapon for 30 seconds, or you could get a plasma pistol with 10 shots.
A random skull skull. It makes anything in the game change and random. I mean teleport, weapon change, blindness, random jump, etc, etc, and it changes every 30 seconds.
Would not know which skull to add, but it would be a great idea to change things to improve the experience through the skulls.
Let's have a Paintball skull because why not? Lol.
A skull that would give the player a random boost or hindrance after each death or level completion such as a damage buff but your damage resistance is lower, or faster movement speed but lower jump height, infinite ammo but melee doesn't do anything or buffed melee but weapons barely do damage. Or a skull that randomizes weapons dropped by enemies or a skull that like VmasterRecon said a paintball one that replaces bullet and plasma impacts with paint splatter kind of like HW2's skull
Maybe like every 30 kills you get a new gun? Sorta like gun game.
I don't know if Scarabs will appear in this game, but if they do then I would love to see the "Wuv Woo" skull from Halo Wars 1, which, according to its description makes Scarab beams rainbow coloured. I've never used it yet, but I can imagine what it would look like and it would be hilarious to see from a first-person perspective.
Infinite Ammo Skull so I can have any weapon combo without having to worry about running out. This could also add to replay value as you would be more inclined to try out different weapon combos.
Jan19191 wrote:
Infinite Ammo Skull so I can have any weapon combo without having to worry about running out. This could also add to replay value as you would be more inclined to try out different weapon combos.
That's already in the game though.
I don't know if Scarabs will appear in this game, but if they do then I would love to see the "Wuv Woo" skull from Halo Wars 1, which, according to its description makes Scarab beams rainbow coloured. I've never used it yet, but I can imagine what it would look like and it would be hilarious to see from a first-person perspective.
That skull returned in Halo Wars 2, now affecting the Locust as well. Nothing better than bombarding your enemy's base with love. XD
Maybe every time you take damage, your weapon ammo capacity gets lower
ODST skull: the health and shields operate like ODSTs, and you deal less melee damage.
Craig skull-All Brutes look like Craig

What the Wort skull-all elites say nothing but wort wort wort
SnipingFox wrote:
Jan19191 wrote:
I don't believe this actually is in every game, not sure. It definitely should be, though.
SnipingFox wrote:
Jan19191 wrote:
The Infinite Ammo skull was only in Halo CE and Halo 2 if I remember correctly.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2