3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
It looks like halo just released a new teaser you can view here

I am pretty hyped!
Spoiler:
Show
Seems like we might be possibly fighting three factions. Cortana's Prometheans, Covenant, and Banished. I'm pretty excited now just to see the banished!
This has me ALL levels of excited right now!

Easy, Normal, Heroic, Legendary, LASO... :P
So hyped for next month - such a cool way to introduce this
Reptar117 wrote:
I'm pretty excited now just to see the banished!
Same here! I always thought they were a great way to still have the covenant in the games after the empire fell. Much more interesting than the different factions in 4 and 5
Alright, I don't want to be the grumpy here, but What is the point of this teaser? What information did it show that we did not already knew?
Alright, I don't want to be the grumpy here, but What is the point of this teaser? What information did it show that we did not already knew?
Banished were not confirmed to be a part of Infinite. Best we had to go off of were the Megabloks toys, although they even have Reach themed sets and obviously we didn't think that Carter or Cat are going to be appearing in Infinite.
It's a confirmation for the Banished to be in Infinite and it's exciting for those who dodged the leaks.
Would be awesome if this is an all out war for the ring with tons of different factions, I can really get behind that idea!

The Banished, the Servants of the Abiding Truth, Keepers of the One Freedom, Created, UNSC all warring it out on the ring would be awesome!
MrDeath130 wrote:
Banished were not confirmed to be a part of Infinite. Best we had to go off of were the Megabloks toys, although they even have Reach themed sets and obviously we didn't think that Carter or Cat are going to be appearing in Infinite.
Yes, but wasn't this already expected? I'm sure 343 wouldn't introduce a new faction for no reason at all. I'd be surprised if the Banished were completely absent in Halo Infinite.
What excites me the most is that if the Banished are confirmed, that most likely means the SoF crew are also confirmed.

I've been waiting since 2009 to play as Jerome in a FPS. Here's hoping I get that chance!
Oh yes! I mean we 'knew' it but now we really know it. Awesome move by 343i! Looks like Infinite's story might be pretty huge and complex with this inclusion. Wonder how they will manage that. After all not everyone will have played HW2 and know about the Banished and Spirit of Fire. So they will have to explain Cutter, Red Team and all of them a lot better than how they introduced Blue Team to H5.

This is some of the best news we could wish for at this moment!
I knew they would show up in Infinite !
So awesome that they’re finally officially confirmed to be in the game!! Hype just went up to 11! Can’t wait until July!!
Two words.
Spoiler:
Show
Very interesting. Its definitely the Banished but is this a teaser for Halo Infinite? I have my doubts. This could be some other game entirely.
Very interesting. Its definitely the Banished but is this a teaser for Halo Infinite? I have my doubts. This could be some other game entirely.
With everyone on the edge of their seat for Infinite news and it is confirmed to be featured in the July showcase, I would imagine that 343 showing a teaser for an entirely different game further down the line would really upset a lot of people.
I hadn’t considered that. HW3 would be cool too, but I hope it’s for Infinite
Listen to the video starting at the 0:58 mark. "We are HIS will, We are HIS legacy, We are THE BANISHED!"

Who is "HIS"???

Maybe this isn't Atriox speaking?
I don't know much about the banished, were they only brutes or were there more?
It has a hashtag #haloinfinite I doubt it would be for a different game
Edit: the hashtag is on Halo’s Instagram post
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11