1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
MrDeath130 wrote:
I really can't wait to see all of the characters from Halo Wars 2 appearing in the upcoming Halo Infinite. I would love to see both Ellen Anders and James Cutter meet Master Chief in the new Halo video game.
While I really do not want to give anyone more reason to complain about not being able to follow the plot like we've heard for Halo 4 and 5, it would be awesome if somehow Jerome is the 2nd player for co-op.

But again, I don't want to hear people whine that they don't know who he is because they never played Halo Wars. So I am totally onboard with them introducing all new characters so everyone is on the same page in Infinite.
I think Jerome would be fun as a co-op character similar to Arbiter from Halo 3.
MrDeath130 wrote:
I really can't wait to see all of the characters from Halo Wars 2 appearing in the upcoming Halo Infinite. I would love to see both Ellen Anders and James Cutter meet Master Chief in the new Halo video game.
While I really do not want to give anyone more reason to complain about not being able to follow the plot like we've heard for Halo 4 and 5, it would be awesome if somehow Jerome is the 2nd player for co-op.

But again, I don't want to hear people whine that they don't know who he is because they never played Halo Wars. So I am totally onboard with them introducing all new characters so everyone is on the same page in Infinite.
Which is why I think Halo could stand to use an in-game ency at some point, so 343i doesn't feel they have to have this "EU over here, the mainline games over here, and never shall the two meet." sort of mindset where very little if any of the other games and material make their way into a main title. That way if they want to tie two or more pieces of material together and put into a main game, players can just look it up and get a quick summary of who that person is or why a certain concept/event/term is important to the plot and where it came from.

I mentioned before, but like what Kingdom Hearts 3 did. A quick video recap of the series until that point, summarizing without leaving out big details, and then entries for terms and characters as they're discovered. It's something I hope they do sooner or later so they can reduce that sort of headscratching and still be able to use things from other material.
That is definitely a flood tentacle on the screen during the video. It moves and its reflections are independent of the light source from the screen below it.
That is definitely a flood tentacle on the screen during the video. It moves and its reflections are independent of the light source from the screen below it.
It’s definitely isn’t... it doesn’t move, its the camera that’s moving, I watched it very closely, the whole screen gently sways back and fourth. It’s a crack.
Wrong. It goes off the screen and onto the device itself. It moves. It literally rocks back and forth independent of the camera.
Wrong. It goes off the screen and onto the device itself. It moves. It literally rocks back and forth independent of the camera.
We must be watching different videos then!
Atriox bout to be the Thanos of the Halo Universe
Since its taking place at least partly on the destroyed halo ring from the trailer i wouldn't be surprised if the flood make an appearance on top of the other 3 factions
smelly42 wrote:
Since its taking place at least partly on the destroyed halo ring from the trailer i wouldn't be surprised if the flood make an appearance on top of the other 3 factions
Yes, some say they see flood in the video. Is this a teaser for the parasite as well?
C0RRuPTT wrote:
smelly42 wrote:
Yes, some say they see flood in the video. Is this a teaser for the parasite as well?
If it is, it's not as blatant as the Banished's. Some see a tentacle, some see a crack - so if there's going to be Flood there might be a more apparent teaser later on
Spoiler:
Show
But then again if they outright confirm the Flood's presence like that, then there goes the potential of a big shocking reveal and all that, since we'd know long before hand that they're coming. Although being on a Halo installation I'm sure most of us would be aware that it's likely for them to show up, so maybe it wouldn't be a big deal to confirm them early...
C0RRuPTT wrote:
smelly42 wrote:
When did they say that. I never heard anything about the flood in the teaser. Doesn't mean there won't be flood in the game though
C0RRuPTT wrote:
smelly42 wrote:
When did they say that. I never heard anything about the flood in the teaser. Doesn't mean there won't be flood in the game though
Some are saying there is a flood Easter egg in the teaser video.
That's the feeling I get too. Can't wait for a trailer to drop.
I think that’s kind of accurate. Kind of like how Thanos was built up in the MCU, Atriox has his debut but his lieutenants took most of the screen time the banished had. I don’t think Atriox will be In Infinite, as the trailer suggests we’re going to be up against one of his lieutenants. Further building Atriox up for a return to the galaxy from the Ark at a later date.
I think that’s kind of accurate. Kind of like how Thanos was built up in the MCU, Atriox has his debut but his lieutenants took most of the screen time the banished had. I don’t think Atriox will be In Infinite, as the trailer suggests we’re going to be up against one of his lieutenants. Further building Atriox up for a return to the galaxy from the Ark at a later date.
Building up Atriox could be a good move for the series in the long run. Either way, I am excited to finally take on the Banished
Ive heard it will be completely open world, is that true?
Ive heard it will be completely open world, is that true?
Nothing like that has been confirmed
Get your bodies ready for the Covenant, Flood and the Banished to return for Infinite. Even a visit to Reach!
Spoiler:
Show
Get your bodies ready for the Covenant, Flood and the Banished to return for Infinite. Even a visit to Reach!
Spoiler:
Show
The visit to Reach is taking place in a book, and Infinite takes place a while after that. I think it's unlikely that we'll actually be going back to Reach in this.

Nobel 6 it's been confirmed for years now that he's dead. Not hinted at or suggested, but confirmed. He's not ever coming back outside of maybe prequel material (or an outright retcon)
Do you think we’d need to play halo wars 2 to understand halo infinite in terms of the banished?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11