1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. ...
  7. 14
This is content we need!
This should be pretty interesting. I haven't played much of HW2, as a matter of fact... HW1 & 2 are the only games I haven't beaten yet.

Anyone recommend HW2? I like FPS over RTS. So I haven't had much motivation to pick up the controller and give them a further "in-depth" try.
This should be pretty interesting. I haven't played much of HW2, as a matter of fact... HW1 & 2 are the only games I haven't beaten yet.

Anyone recommend HW2? I like FPS over RTS. So I haven't had much motivation to pick up the controller and give them a further "in-depth" try.
I can recommend both Wars 1 and 2. My only RTS experience was Age of Empires back in the 90's or 00's. They simplified the RTS to work pretty well with a controller. If you can find them cheap enough, I think you'll have enough fun (and rack up enough achievement points).
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
MysticKami wrote:

I can recommend both Wars 1 and 2. My only RTS experience was Age of Empires back in the 90's or 00's. They simplified the RTS to work pretty well with a controller. If you can find them cheap enough, I think you'll have enough fun (and rack up enough achievement points).
Theres a sale right now on Wars 2 for the xbox store if people wanna get caught up on The Banished.
Spoiler:
Show
I can’t wait for the new game to come out. The big decision is buy the new Xbox or not?
MysticKami wrote:

Thanks! I appreciate it 😊
so sad about halo ,, got to wait in till next year
so sad about halo ,, got to wait in till next year
I just hope we get a good game :(
The forums are telling me this teaser was released 15 hours ago.
Reminds the Glory days
can't wait!!!!!
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/golden%20ranger TEASERRRRRRRRRRRR ALERT SPOILER🚨🚨🚨
Spoiler:
Show
In my opinion, cinematic of overshield, its the unic problem.
What's the best soup to eat while waiting for halo infinite
Whats gonna on in the halo world ?
Damn you Covid 19
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. ...
  7. 14