New teaser: SIGNAL DETECTED

OP Golden Ranger

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. ...
  6. 14
The forums are telling me this teaser was released 15 hours ago.
No, that says the latest comment on the post. People keep commenting on this old post.
New teaser ? ...... maybe ODST on the pc ?
Does anyone else think that we won't just have the Prometheans, Covenant, and The Banished but also the return of the flood.
Does anyone else think that we won't just have the Prometheans, Covenant, and The Banished but also the return of the flood.
Maybe a hint of them, but not right now.
Flood may come in one of the future story expansions. With the history of the Flood on Zeta Halo, it makes no sense to completely ignore them.
Flood should have to be in Infinite.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Excited for that, not so much the Prometheans
I’m excited. And please tell me forge will be a thing?...
Finally, a Halo game where we get to fight the banished in first person! I’m excited for the Silent Shadow too!
I'm cautiously optimistic about this game tbh :P

Also, good reason for me to upgrade to a new PC before Infinite's launch - I'm not really sold on Xbox Series X...
Ooh, can't wait to see what they do with this. I am super excited. That teaser was great.
I’m so excited to see the banished. I can’t explain how happy I would be if they somehow implemented the spirit of fire.
I'm optimistic about this i haven't played halo wars 2 yet still have to. So this is really interesting though i hope that its all out war with the banished, Cortana's prometheans, the unsc, possibly even the flood making an appearance with Master chief right in the middle of the chaos.
Can't wait for Infinite. MCC PC will have to do until then, unless we get a full H5 PC port.
More targets to shoot Spartan!
Can i join
Legitsky wrote:
Can't wait for Infinite. MCC PC will have to do until then, unless we get a full H5 PC port.
Completely agree... Going to put my GPU to the test with some MCC.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. ...
  6. 14