OP Golden Ranger

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 14
What excites me the most is that if the Banished are confirmed, that most likely means the SoF crew are also confirmed.

I've been waiting since 2009 to play as Jerome in a FPS. Here's hoping I get that chance!
No its stated that The Banished have a large force still in the milky way. They didnt take everything or even their majorly of forces to the Ark(likely because Atriox knew it wasnt well defended). The SOF could be in Infinite but the presence of the Banished doesnt confirm that.
So I assume that when they say "his", they're referring to atriox. When they talk about legacy though, they're not already killing him off are they?
Very interesting. Its definitely the Banished but is this a teaser for Halo Infinite? I have my doubts. This could be some other game entirely.
They've added it to their 'Halo Infinite' playlist. So it definitely is Infinite. Also the title: 'SIGNAL DETECTED. TAG DESIGNATION: FOE', is an obvious reference to the Discover Hope trailer :)
Snockooz wrote:
What excites me the most is that if the Banished are confirmed, that most likely means the SoF crew are also confirmed.

I've been waiting since 2009 to play as Jerome in a FPS. Here's hoping I get that chance!
No its stated that The Banished have a large force still in the milky way. They didnt take everything or even their majorly of forces to the Ark(likely because Atriox knew it wasnt well defended). The SOF could be in Infinite but the presence of the Banished doesnt confirm that.
Of course it isn't confirmed, as noted by my "most likely". But I can still hope!
Cody15x wrote:
Very interesting. Its definitely the Banished but is this a teaser for Halo Infinite? I have my doubts. This could be some other game entirely.
It has a hashtag #haloinfinite I doubt it would be for a different game
Where is the hashtag? https://i.imgur.com/JBOap20.png
They've added it to their 'Halo Infinite' playlist. So it definitely is Infinite. Also the title: 'SIGNAL DETECTED. TAG DESIGNATION: FOE', is an obvious reference to the Discover Hope trailer :)
Yup, I think that 100% confirms it as a Halo Infinite related trailer.
Sub ZeroX7 wrote:
Listen to the video starting at the 0:58 mark. "We are HIS will, We are HIS legacy, We are THE BANISHED!"

Who is "HIS"???

Maybe this isn't Atriox speaking?
This is a good point. I would expect that it isn't Atriox speaking.

Would this mean Atriox gets bumped off-screen? I hope not, but you never know.
Cody15x wrote:
Instagram, sorry I should have said that the first time.
By the will of Atriox!

I'm so excited for this!
I'm really excited, the Banished should make for an interesting rag tag of enemies.
Pretty excited about the banished.Can’t wait to experience it.
Cody15x wrote:
Cody15x wrote:
Instagram, sorry I should have said that the first time.
Aaah, alright. Thanks. I saw that PlumLine123 said that they added the trailer to the Infinite playlist. All doubts are cleared, this is an Infinite trailer.
Sub ZeroX7 wrote:
Listen to the video starting at the 0:58 mark. "We are HIS will, We are HIS legacy, We are THE BANISHED!"

Who is "HIS"???

OH no, not killing off potential characters again. I guess 343 has learned this is a terrible idea. I'm assuming is Atriox's voice speaking, who else would be? Now, "his" may refer to some character from the past. We will have to find out.
Sub ZeroX7 wrote:

Who is "HIS"???

OH no, not killing off potential characters again. I guess 343 has learned this is a terrible idea. I'm assuming is Atriox's voice speaking, who else would be? Now, "his" may refer to some character from the past. We will have to find out.
But Atriox is the founder of the Banished, no? Who else's Will or Legacy could it be, especially since they've clearly rejected the prophets?

Calling it now. Atriox gets bumped in Shadows of Reach.
Sub ZeroX7 wrote:

Who is "HIS"???

I haven't played HW2, but isn't he stranded on the Ark, as the portal had closed? Perhaps the rest of The Banished 260,000 light years away in the Milky Way would assume he's dead due to the lack of communication, and are therefore carrying on 'his legacy'? One of his lieutenants could be who we are fighting against in Infinite
Sub ZeroX7 wrote:

Who is "HIS"???

But Atriox is the founder of the Banished, no? Who else's Will or Legacy could it be, especially since they've clearly rejected the prophets?

What if Atriox calls himself in third person? That's dumb, but I can't see who else "his" can be. He cannot die so soon. That would be more disappointing than killing off Jul and The Didact.
MY BODY IS SOOOOOO READY
Sub ZeroX7 wrote:

Who is "HIS"???

What if Atriox calls himself in third person? That's dumb, but I can't see who else "his" can be. He cannot die so soon. That would be more disappointing than killing off Jul and The Didact.
Call me crazy, but I think he is talking about Tartarus as "him". Also, Atriox 100% has a different voice.
It's in the Infinite playlist for youtube for any of those skeptical about it being an entirely different game.
Sub ZeroX7 wrote:

Who is "HIS"???

Call me crazy, but I think he is talking about Tartarus as "him". Also, Atriox 100% has a different voice.
Then again Atriox took a small part of the banished to the Ark, a force remaining in the milky way. This could be a commander assuming control of the banished, under the assumption of Atriox's death from the lack of communication.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 14