3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 14
stckrboy wrote:
This has me ALL levels of excited right now!

Easy, Normal, Heroic, Legendary, LASO... :P
So hyped for next month - such a cool way to introduce this
I feel you on this one!!
I am so excited.

I was in the garden soaking up the sun, drinking some gin and legit ran around the garden screaming hahaha. The hype is realllll
Finally after Five Long Years of Hell, we finally have Halo content.
Finally after Five Long Years of Hell, we finally have Halo content.
You had Halo Wars 2 and it's dlc 3 years ago😀
It would be awesome if they confirm dual wielding too, I miss that mechanic
Finally some hype my Waypoint mates! I wanna drive a Locust and a Blisterback so much! :3

And please be a real Halo experience, I'm graving for it for years now. H2 and 3 on MCC PC were my best FPS experiences in almost a DECADE together with Metro, Doom and R6S! I really hope for classic gameplay with epic multi-faction warfare!

Sub ZeroX7 wrote:
Listen to the video starting at the 0:58 mark. "We are HIS will, We are HIS legacy, We are THE BANISHED!"

Who is "HIS"???

Maybe this isn't Atriox speaking?
Well, yeah. It doesn't sound like Atriox to me. I guess this is another Brute, maybe the new second in command, speaking in his behalf.
Having the Banished and the Created will make another nice parallel to Halo 3's multiple villains. It is coming full circle!
OK this is dope, I so hope these guys are as competent and fun to fight against as the covenant were in Halo 1 to Reach. I mean the brutes in Reach weren't great, minus the Chieftains.

That's a thought I wonder if they will have shields?! Or power armor like in h3. Hoping it's shields personally (alongside self preservation from higher ranks) , and how will enrage work, so many opportunities for engaging and dynamic gameplay.

Also I hope we see some of the Banished vehicles from HW 2. Scarab esque battles with this new Slipspace engine would be maaaaad.

Return of the chopper as a vehicle would be good too.
That didn't sound like Atriox to me. By the way he's speaking it sounds like whoever this is is far away from Atriox's group, can't wait to see the Banished in Infinite.

So we could possibly be looking at 3 different enemy factions this game? Hope they can balance it well if so.
Awesome
That didn't sound like Atriox to me. By the way he's speaking it sounds like whoever this is is far away from Atriox's group, can't wait to see the Banished in Infinite.

So we could possibly be looking at 3 different enemy factions this game? Hope they can balance it well if so.
I would agree that it's not Atriox.

I wonder if humanity becomes responsible for the end of Atriox in the game, and that is why there's a vendetta?

From what we've seen of the Banished, they're not out to wipe out humanity. But if they're referring to themselves as "the legacy" of Atriox, maybe this represents a pivot point in the game where the Banished turn against humanity.
The voice sounds like it belongs to Let Volir, Shipmaster from Halo Wars 2.
I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this yet, but I would like to put it out there just in case...

If you notice the UNSC logo on the screen during the clip, it's actually the old UNSC logo from during the war, not the new post-war logo that we see during Halo 4-5. This could suggest that we are looking at an older screen, maybe this on the Spirit of Fire, or some other older ship that didn't get updated with new software.

Screenshot from the video (notice the UNSC logo in the bottom left)

Post-war logo

War-time logo
MysticKami wrote:
Having the Banished and the Created will make another nice parallel to Halo 3's multiple villains. It is coming full circle!
Add in the Flood and we could be poised for some amazing battles! Curious to see what a Brute Chieftain can do to a Promethean Knight. Or having a Blisterback fire a salvo of missiles at a swarm of combat forms. Having a official confirmation that the Banished are in Infinite opens so many gameplay and story opportunities!
Boy oh boy this is some exciting stuff! :D
MysticKami wrote:
Add in the Flood and we could be poised for some amazing battles! Curious to see what a Brute Chieftain can do to a Promethean Knight. Or having a Blisterback fire a salvo of missiles at a swarm of combat forms. Having a official confirmation that the Banished are in Infinite opens so many gameplay and story opportunities!
I'd love to see me some Halo Wars vehicles show up in a mainline game honestly <3
It looks like halo just released a new teaser you can view hereI am pretty hyped!
Spoiler:
Show
0:48 an usual sound, looks like active movement of an object
Early into the video it looks like bits of a Flood spawner form or part of the 'hive' nest since part of the tentacles are sticking out, small movement at 0:48

I suspect Flood or marine monitoring the communication in an over-run area.

Edit:

After closer look at the video it seems that the tentacles seem to start moving at 0:23 because it seems to be deserved by sound and the longer the audio continues the more active the movement of the tentacles seem to be.
I told you all, the future belong to Atriox!
The voice sounds like it belongs to Let Volir, Shipmaster from Halo Wars 2.
I've only listened to it the one time, but it definitely sounded Brute-ish to me. Either the leader of a sect away from Atriox or whoever is taking his place if he's fallen.
never played any halo wars games I'm rethinking that decision.
WEY7293 wrote:
never played any halo wars games I'm rethinking that decision.
Do it, I liked the game for what it was worth.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 14