1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Don't you hate walking? seeing the demo trailer has me hyped. now we know the warthog is returning, obviously but we saw no other vehicles, which begs the question, what vehicles will we see? No doubt that the classic vehicles will return, tanks, ghosts, banshees, mongoose you name it. but nearly every halo game has released a brand new vehicle. we had the hornet in H3, the mantis in H4 and the wasp in H5. In my opinion I really want to see another brand new UNSC/Covenant air vehicle.What would you like to see?
Don't you hate walking? seeing the demo trailer has me hyped. now we know the warthog is returning, obviously but we saw no other vehicles, which begs the question, what vehicles will we see? No doubt that the classic vehicles will return, tanks, ghosts, banshees, mongoose you name it. but nearly every halo game has released a brand new vehicle. we had the hornet in H3, the mantis in H4 and the wasp in H5. In my opinion I really want to see another brand new UNSC/Covenant air vehicle.What would you like to see?
You don't even need to make a new vehicle.You have the seraph,hornet,and hawk just sitting on the bench waiting to check into the game
I'd prefer old vehicles to return such as the Spectre, Chopper, Hornet, Falcon, and maybe finally the opportunity to drive a Wolverine in the FPS.
LH Justin wrote:
I'd prefer old vehicles to return such as the Spectre, Chopper, Hornet, Falcon, and maybe finally the opportunity to drive a Wolverine in the FPS.
The wolverine could work if air becomes a focus In thecampaign.

Banshees,phantoms,spirits,seraphs,lich's,phaeton
Seeing as how Cortana is somewhat in control of the Prometheans, id like to some hybrid human-covenant-forerunner vehicles and tech. Or even a whole new vehicle class for Created foot soldiers or something. Like a bastardization of a falcon/phaton, unruly, and wrong, but fitting of the Created.
LH Justin wrote:
The wolverine could work if air becomes a focus In thecampaign.

Banshees,phantoms,spirits,seraphs,lich's,phaeton
I think it would work well in multiplayer on large vehicle-focused maps. I'd envision it handling somewhat like the Warthog with lock-on track missiles for air vehicles. Then good counters to it would be Warthogs, Rocket Launchers, etc.
There's a lot of potenial, given the fact, that the Brutes will return.
I liked the artstyle for the banished (overall), so I see a lot of potenial for some new, unique vehicles.
Seeing as how Cortana is somewhat in control of the Prometheans, id like to some hybrid human-covenant-forerunner vehicles and tech. Or even a whole new vehicle class for Created foot soldiers or something. Like a bastardization of a falcon/phaton, unruly, and wrong, but fitting of the Created.
That sounds like an excellent idea. The created vehicles. ooh, gives me Goosebumps.
I'd like to see some watercrafts added. They showed a sub in the demo, so it seems very possible. Kind of reminds me of the scrapped boathog from Halo 3 a little bit. I hope 343 continues to bring back cool old Bungie concepts like that, very exciting.
LH Justin wrote:
343i should just add these vehicles in, just 'cause. They don't need to be on the playlists, or even balanced or anything; just available for custom maps and modes.
Cyan1de02 wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
343i should just add these vehicles in, just 'cause. They don't need to be on the playlists, or even balanced or anything; just available for custom maps and modes.
Well I wouldn't want them to take away from development resources just cause. Everything should have a purpose in the sandbox.
Pretty sure it’ll have some new vehicles, maybe return of the brute chopper?
Ofc the usual will be there, but I personally would like the Chopper, a beefed up falcon (seeing how Anti vehicle weaponry is only getting stronger), and the Revenant. Yes especially the revenant, because I love it’s size, sleek design, speed and plasma mortar. It is the most eye pleasing and satisying hover craft I’ve ever layed eyes on from the Covenant 👀. Makes me wish we were in the future right now with said vehicles.

As far as new vehicles, I’m particularly interested in 343 introducing the Locust
"Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
Donquixote Doflamingo
Halo Infinite could have something really cool other Halo games didn't: Water vehicles. Previously we've only been able to be on land, air and space (Long Night of Solace was really cool btw). There has been a lot of water in Halo games, mainly in the original trilogy. Having some kind of hovercraft or even submarine would be amazing. (Remember how cool those underwater forerunner structures were in Halo 2? Imagine some kind of exploration there. It would be amazing!)
Mirraslogo wrote:
Halo Infinite could have something really cool other Halo games didn't: Water vehicles.
I'd love to see something like a power boat or a hovercraft in the next game, especially if Infinite is pushing for larger maps and exploration. We haven't really seen how that environment can be utilised from a gameplay perspective, and I think it could add another layer of real depth and variety to the sandbox.

The Warthog, Mongoose, Scorpion, Ghost, Wraith and Banshee should all return, along with the Falcon, Elephant, and Brute Chopper. The Hornet could replace the Wasp, and the Cyclops could replace the Mantis, but those are really just design preference. As for new vehicles, I'd like to see the Flame Warthog, and APCs like the Mastodon and Wraith Invader for Invasion, if it returns.
I would like to see a unsc aircraft that isn't a VTOL. It would also be interesting to have some new promethian vehicles like a tank, or a one person light ground vehicle
I’ve always wanted to fly a phantom, or drive a wolverine. Who needs new when you have unused? The possibilities are endless with troop carriers, AA vehicles, air vehicles that already exist. So on and so forth.
If the Prometheans return I want to see a Promethean version of the warthog, a Promethean tank and Promethean dropship. I hope the hornet and scarab tank return.
I think the logical way to go would be to revisit a few old vehicles, while bringing in something more from the Brutes and Prometheans.

There have not been many Promethean vehicles, and there is lots of room to expand here!
Some promethean vehicles would be nice, preferably ground ones. We only have the phaeton right now.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2