1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
LH Justin wrote:
Cyan1de02 wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
I'd prefer old vehicles to return such as the Spectre, Chopper, Hornet, Falcon, and maybe finally the opportunity to drive a Wolverine in the FPS.
343i should just add these vehicles in, just 'cause. They don't need to be on the playlists, or even balanced or anything; just available for custom maps and modes.
Well I wouldn't want them to take away from development resources just cause. Everything should have a purpose in the sandbox.
True, they shouldn't be doing that instead of making/fixing everything else. Even still, just like with decision to have a golf club in the game or keep the weapon pad glitch, I wouldn't mind them being creative with the vehicles.
No need for "New" vehicles. Just bring in the Chopper, Revenant, Locust, Grunt Goblin, Falcon, Cyclops, and Hrunting/yggdrasil.
The wasp only came because of such a high demand for a flying UNSC vehicle. So thry invented the wasp as free dlc. Not something I think they originally intended to develop but reconsidered.

Halo Wars 2 is agood sign 343 id going in the right direction, but at the same time be cautious... thry could remove half the vehicles... and add only 1 new one

(kind’ve like how they removed half of all gametypes in H5 and barely added more? Btw where on earth did Breakout go? I haven’t seen it in a year or 2)
Returning old vehicles like the Chopper or Revenant, driving the vehicles we see in Halo Wars and Halo Wars 2 would be nice (still waiting for a chance to drive a Hawk or Grizzly), as well as FINALLY making scarabs drivable, which I think would be possible, given how powerful the Xbone is.
LH Justin wrote:
I'd prefer old vehicles to return such as the Spectre, Chopper, Hornet, Falcon, and maybe finally the opportunity to drive a Wolverine in the FPS.
The wolverine could work if air becomes a focus In the campaign.

Banshees,phantoms,spirits,seraphs,lich's,phaeton
we're probably never going to be able to fly things that are bigger than a pelican so don't get you're hopes up on flying a Lich.
Don't you hate walking? seeing the demo trailer has me hyped. now we know the warthog is returning, obviously but we saw no other vehicles, which begs the question, what vehicles will we see? No doubt that the classic vehicles will return, tanks, ghosts, banshees, mongoose you name it. but nearly every halo game has released a brand new vehicle. we had the hornet in H3, the mantis in H4 and the wasp in H5. In my opinion I really want to see another brand new UNSC/Covenant air vehicle.What would you like to see?
I really hope that we get to play around with halo wars and halo wars 2 vehicles just imagine playing warzone (hope that returns) and your in a locust turning enemy vehicles into a memory and of course hope halo 2,3,reach,and 5 vehicles make a come back
All they need to do is to include the vehicles they’re already made. As long as they bring in the hornet, wasp, mantis etc. they’ll be fine, I also believe they’ll include the old and new art design for the vehicles so there will be plenty of variety, no need for new vehicles but I wouldn’t be against the idea kf new vehicles, as long as it seems like something the faction in question would make along with a lore explanation for why we would only be seeing it now. Anyone want to ses the lift fork return? 🤣
Austin5098 wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
The wolverine could work if air becomes a focus In the campaign.

Banshees,phantoms,spirits,seraphs,lich's,phaeton
we're probably never going to be able to fly things that are bigger than a pelican so don't get you're hopes up on flying a Lich.
I never said that,I'm saying wolverines could be used if there's heavy air in the campaign like the lich
Where are the team vehicles in halo.The hornet version 1 and version 2 .The falcon.These vehicles make team work essential. Team work=friends=lasting community.
The only team vehicle is a warthog and a mongoose.

I miss the prowler, specter, air vehicles.
I'm tired of single driver vehicles.

The wasp is OK but I prefer a hornet.

They need to bring back every single vehicle created in halo since CE plus add 6 new ones.
I want a hornet its been 8 years .What did the unsc do NUKE there own air vehicles,we don't need air vehicles .Is this a joke.

Also everything from the brutes was also gone.Weopons,vehicles,equipment= Gone
I hope they just bring back a wide variety of the vehicles we curently have, and maybe one or two from halo wars.
Revenant from reach, hornet,all of the banished vehicles, promethean vehicles, and things like a mammoth, scarab, pelican, phantom, lich, etc.
along with all the current vehicles.
although that would require a much bigger map
Don't you hate walking? seeing the demo trailer has me hyped. now we know the warthog is returning, obviously but we saw no other vehicles, which begs the question, what vehicles will we see? No doubt that the classic vehicles will return, tanks, ghosts, banshees, mongoose you name it. but nearly every halo game has released a brand new vehicle. we had the hornet in H3, the mantis in H4 and the wasp in H5. In my opinion I really want to see another brand new UNSC/Covenant air vehicle.What would you like to see?
I really hope that we get to play around with halo wars and halo wars 2 vehicles just imagine playing warzone (hope that returns) and your in a locust turning enemy vehicles into a memory and of course hope halo 2,3,reach,and 5 vehicles make a come back
Gimmie a Cobra already. I want to delete Ghosts from halfway across the map
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Beacuse the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I would like to see all previous vehicles return in infinite with new additions.

but most of all, I JUST WANT A SCOUTHOG THAT HOLDS UP TO 6 PLAYERS....think of the possibilities, think of the children!
OxDaV wrote:
Where are the team vehicles in halo.The hornet version 1 and version 2 .The falcon.These vehicles make team work essential. Team work=friends=lasting community.

They need to bring back every single vehicle created in halo since CE plus add 6 new ones.
I want a hornet its been 8 years .What did the unsc do NUKE there own air vehicles,we don't need air vehicles .Is this a joke.

This....This right here is perfection. MAKE MORE VEHICLES THAT SUPPORT TEAM PLAY, ITS FUN
OxDaV wrote:

This....This right here is perfection. MAKE MORE VEHICLES THAT SUPPORT TEAM PLAY, ITS FUN
My problem with team play is that what if you get paired with the type of person who betrays for the sniper? Some vehicles that enforce team play would be good, but try to make it so that any vehicle can operate effectively with only one person, but be more effective when there's an entire squad on it working together.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2