Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] Ok hear me out, if Johnson were to come back...

OP A Sword Elite

DISCLAIMER: This post is not serious in any way. So don't give me that "Oh well that would undermine all the...."
yeah yeah shut up you lore normies.

Anyways, If Johnson were to come back, I could see it happen like this:

Chief, and the rest of Blue Team arrive at Planet Reach. Chief sends Fred and Linda to scout the area, while he and Kelly investigate mysterious shootings, both between human and Banished. As Chief and Kelly approach a door, the shootings have stopped, and a familiar marine kicks down an elite.
"You call yourself the Banished? Well fine then! I hereby banish you!"
The marine proceeds to execute the elite, firing his assault rifle. After noticing Chief standing in the doorway, the marine says, "Well I'll be damned"
Kelly lets down her guard, realizing that the location is secure.
But Chief, realizing who the familiar marine is, snaps. He grabs the marine by his chest armor and slams him in to a wall.
"*Cough* Yep, I missed you too Chief!" Said the marine.
"Johnson" Chief said, as he pulled a magnum up against Johnson's head.
"Oh not this again" Johnson said as he lit a cigar.
"No, this time, I saw you die" Chief said, "What the hell are you?"
"*Sigh* I've told you before Chief" Johnson said, "I'm just one bad--Yoink- marine!"

Of course, maybe Reach isn't the best place to do it, but I could see it going something like that.
DISCLAIMER: This post is not serious in any way. So don't give me that "Oh well that would undermine all the...."
yeah yeah shut up you lore normies.

This isn't a good way to start any post if you want to create an actual discussion.