Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Play Anywhere/Crossplay Between One and Scarlett?

OP JunkieJD

So we know that Halo: Infinite will more than likely be a Play Anywhere title, allowing it to be on Xbox One and PC. With other games with this functionality, crossplay has also been a huge factor allowing people between the two different systems to play with one another.

However, what I am really curious about it will there be some sort of "crossplay" between Xbox One and Scarlett for those that have copies of Halo Infinite on the different console systems? With crossplay starting to become more and more prominent it shouldn't be an issue IMO.

Thoughts?
JunkieJD wrote:
So we know that Halo: Infinite will more than likely be a Play Anywhere title, allowing it to be on Xbox One and PC. With other games with this functionality, crossplay has also been a huge factor allowing people between the two different systems to play with one another.

However, what I am really curious about it will there be some sort of "crossplay" between Xbox One and Scarlett for those that have copies of Halo Infinite on the different console systems? With crossplay starting to become more and more prominent it shouldn't be an issue IMO.

Thoughts?
I agree, I may not even be able to get project scarlet, I have an xbox one x, I hope its cross play just between one and scarlet
343 might be using MCC to test crossplay between systems at once point for a field test on halo infinite and thus is why we haven’t heard anything on the matter.
I think it would only make sense that Microsoft is going in the direction of crossplay since they are pushing Xbox games pass to multiple platforms. I am looking forward to this since it will extend the lifetime of games and allow for quicker matchmaking.
I really don't see them not being cross play.
I definitely think the two will have cross play. It only makes sense as it seems Microsoft is really pushing that.
We certainly will be able to play with Xbox One users with the Scarlett. I'd also assume we have crossplay with the PC.
<p></p>well just look at gears 4, they have cross play with people using the pc version since it is a "play anywhere" title. Granted there were restrictions and limitations in the beginning.. and i havent played in a while so im mot sure if they are still in effect. But my 2 friends play on xbox and my PC crushes the One X so it looks and runs so smoothly. Really hoping for cross play with everyone. Id prefer the PC personally over buying a scarlett.. but if i have to buy a scarlett.. they better make a halo themed one and a halo themed elite 2 controller!! :) plz