Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Please 343, no more "the answer" gun

OP PSYCHOROID

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Hi,

I have been playing all Halo games for a few years now, and i dont know perhaps some people will join me in my request, i would like the 343 team to give up that weapon called "the answer" in Halo Infinite.

This thing is a rage quit machine really.
I just gave up another match facing people over using it, camping/crouching behind walls with it, etc...

I agree with the "1 shot-1 kill weapons" if at least they require the player to go in close combat (like hammers, swords....) but really that weapon called the answer is killing any pleasure i found in playing the Halo games multiplayer modes... I ve seen too many people camping in "crouching mode" waiting to see someone closing in (that 's a huge advantage because people dont see you on radar when crouching and the only thing they need to do is to wait for enemies to appear and it takes less than a couple of seconds to kill you...)

Actually i am even thinking about stopping playing Halo 5 multiplayer because of it. (despites the fact i ve been playing Halo games since 2001...)

Hopefully some people will agree with me...
Can't say I agree, in the tiny amount of time I've played in actual normal Warzone, I can't say I've had a problem with The Answer. I honestly gave up normal Warzone because I was tired of people camping for easy core destructions (they rush to get all spawns then someone sneaks in while everyone else is distracted trying to take back the garages/weapons areas to lock down the core and blows the exposed thing to heck with a Heavy Weapon before anyone can do anything). It's no fun when you get a well coordinated team that rushes for easy victories.

But The Answer was not a concern for me, it's actually pretty easy to outplay in my opinion.
Honestly the SAW in general is the most unbalanced weapon in Halo history. The only real counterplay without another power weapon is keep at extreme range. Standard weapons will flat out lose at close and mid range with little need for any discipline on the part of the SAW user.

You can keep your distance from a shotgun, sword, hammer etc. You can also keep your distance from a rocket launcher and rockets at least have the threat of splash damage to consider. You can close the distance on snipers to make their life more difficult and at least knock them out of scope.

The SAW doesn't have any weakness that even approach the level of other weapons. It either needs to be straight up removed or redesigned completely. As it is right now it is a mindless bullet hose whose power is incredibly disproportionate to the level of skill required to use it effectively.
PSYCHOROID wrote:
Hi,

I have been playing all Halo games for a few years now, and i dont know perhaps some people will join me in my request, i would like the 343 team to give up that weapon called "the answer" in Halo Infinite.

This thing is a rage quit machine really.
I just gave up another match facing people over using it, camping/crouching behind walls with it, etc...

I agree with the "1 shot-1 kill weapons" if at least they require the player to go in close combat (like hammers, swords....) but really that weapon called the answer is killing any pleasure i found in playing the Halo games multiplayer modes... I ve seen too many people camping in "crouching mode" waiting to see someone closing in (that 's a huge advantage because people dont see you on radar when crouching and the only thing they need to do is to wait for enemies to appear and it takes less than a couple of seconds to kill you...)

Actually i am even thinking about stopping playing Halo 5 multiplayer because of it. (despites the fact i ve been playing Halo games since 2001...)

Hopefully some people will agree with me...
I recommend not playing Warzone, as it is a cluster bomb of a mode that is terrible in my opinion. It's all about "who has good weapons and vehicles in their inventory" and that's it. Arena is so much better, play that.

WerepyreND wrote:
Honestly the SAW in general is the most unbalanced weapon in Halo history. The only real counterplay without another power weapon is keep at extreme range. Standard weapons will flat out lose at close and mid range with little need for any discipline on the part of the SAW user.

You can keep your distance from a shotgun, sword, hammer etc. You can also keep your distance from a rocket launcher and rockets at least have the threat of splash damage to consider. You can close the distance on snipers to make their life more difficult and at least knock them out of scope.

The SAW doesn't have any weakness that even approach the level of other weapons. It either needs to be straight up removed or redesigned completely. As it is right now it is a mindless bullet hose whose power is incredibly disproportionate to the level of skill required to use it effectively.
10000% agree. The saw is the most OP weapon in Halo ever. It's such a joke. I hope it gets removed in Halo infinite.
I think The Answer should only be available in PVE modes.
SAWs Rail Guns Storm Rifles, yeah I am not a fan of the new Halo weapons, but if they were adjusted it could find a place in the sandbox. But yes we don't need any more UNSC weapons as we got plenty in the pool from the past halo games, just bring back one or two of those. Also we don't need any more power weapons which were rewards.
PSYCHOROID wrote:
Hi,

I have been playing all Halo games for a few years now, and i dont know perhaps some people will join me in my request, i would like the 343 team to give up that weapon called "the answer" in Halo Infinite.

This thing is a rage quit machine really.
I just gave up another match facing people over using it, camping/crouching behind walls with it, etc...

I agree with the "1 shot-1 kill weapons" if at least they require the player to go in close combat (like hammers, swords....) but really that weapon called the answer is killing any pleasure i found in playing the Halo games multiplayer modes... I ve seen too many people camping in "crouching mode" waiting to see someone closing in (that 's a huge advantage because people dont see you on radar when crouching and the only thing they need to do is to wait for enemies to appear and it takes less than a couple of seconds to kill you...)

Actually i am even thinking about stopping playing Halo 5 multiplayer because of it. (despites the fact i ve been playing Halo games since 2001...)

Hopefully some people will agree with me...
I recommend not playing Warzone, as it is a cluster bomb of a mode that is terrible in my opinion. It's all about "who has good weapons and vehicles in their inventory" and that's it. Arena is so much better, play that.

WerepyreND wrote:
Honestly the SAW in general is the most unbalanced weapon in Halo history. The only real counterplay without another power weapon is keep at extreme range. Standard weapons will flat out lose at close and mid range with little need for any discipline on the part of the SAW user.

You can keep your distance from a shotgun, sword, hammer etc. You can also keep your distance from a rocket launcher and rockets at least have the threat of splash damage to consider. You can close the distance on snipers to make their life more difficult and at least knock them out of scope.

The SAW doesn't have any weakness that even approach the level of other weapons. It either needs to be straight up removed or redesigned completely. As it is right now it is a mindless bullet hose whose power is incredibly disproportionate to the level of skill required to use it effectively.
10000% agree. The saw is the most OP weapon in Halo ever. It's such a joke. I hope it gets removed in Halo infinite.
Prophet's bane is the real mvp though
I think The Answer should only be available in PVE modes.
If it comes back, that is a good idea.
Guess all the high tier weapons have their share of "rage quit" capabilities. But that's is the way it is. A Nornfang, a Prophet's Bane, Archlight, SPNKr Prime and all those super powered weapons everyone loves to use and wreck people out with it, but don't like when others use it against you.
Maybe The Answer is too easy to use, has a lot of ammo and the explosive rounds blocks your view. I think reducing the explosive damage, increasing the recoil or reducing ammo would do it for me. It is a lovely weapon and I don't want it to be removed nor any high tier weapons.
Just all weapons and vehicles their stock versions and end this looter-pack shooter experiment.
Warzone isn’t designed to be well-balanced though, is it? Removing The Answer isn’t going to solve anything. There are plenty of OP combos that people can use that are far more effective. For example, I once played a match where a guy used a sword and like 6 speed boosts. Could not be stopped.
Just had to google what the 'The Answer' is....it's basically a generic name for one of the SAW's so yes I won't miss that if it's gone in Infinite since I despised that gun in Halo 5, was overpowered, not in a good way like how players can dodge a rocket instead all the Saw does is get easy kills and blinds me at the same time...it's just annoying to face. I also believe other weapons should be gone too like the weapons that seems to lock-on even if you're on foot...don't mean the needler but the ones that can kill you miles away with no skill. Power weapons should be balanced in a way that is fun in a Halo game but not too overpowered...it's like I wouldn't expect Halo to suddenly have the BFG 9000 since that would be unbalanced. So new weapons of any kind should be tested before being put in or it'll end up being an unbalanced mess like Halo 5.
ronnie42 wrote:
Just had to google what the 'The Answer' is....it's basically a generic name for one of the SAW's so yes I won't miss that if it's gone in Infinite since I despised that gun in Halo 5, was overpowered, not in a good way like how players can dodge a rocket instead all the Saw does is get easy kills and blinds me at the same time...it's just annoying to face. I also believe other weapons should be gone too like the weapons that seems to lock-on even if you're on foot...don't mean the needler but the ones that can kill you miles away with no skill. Power weapons should be balanced in a way that is fun in a Halo game but not too overpowered...it's like I wouldn't expect Halo to suddenly have the BFG 9000 since that would be unbalanced. So new weapons of any kind should be tested before being put in or it'll end up being an unbalanced mess like Halo 5.
I hate when people use that as a reason for why they think things are 'unbalanced' or 'unfair'. By what definition do you even use skill?

Skill is defined as the capability to do something well that others might not be able to. But a lot of people just use that as a scapegoat for why they think something is not right in situations. At what point did we decide that games were less about having fun and more about having skill? Skill is literally not important in a video game unless you're playing in a competitive scene. I may not play much Halo 5 Competitive, but I don't believe The Answer is there. Course I may be wrong, after all, I don't play Halo 5 Comp.

If skill was a determining factor in changing things, why haven't most games dealt with the camping issue? Camping is one of the least skilled tactics used in just about every game that lets you sit around a corner with a blade or shotgun. I can't count how many times I've run into a building and been shot down by a shotgun or cut down by an Energy Sword. After all, the last thing on your mind when hauling your rear across the battlefield is to stop and check every doorway, corner, and room before entering.

Do I hate it? With a burning passion.

Has it been dealt with? No, and it likely never will because it's a viable tactic and game dev's are not concerned with skill levels outside of competitive game types. Your objective is to kill the enemy, how you do that is up to you so long as it's not considered cheating or game breaking.

Point is; skill means nothing in this scenario, so please don't act like it's the sole reason why a weapon should be altered.

Correct reasons would be that it is literally unstoppable and anyone who has one dominates the game making it unfun for everyone else. Or that it causes lag issues and needs to be fixed. Things like that.

Also, your logic for balancing POWER WEAPONS to not be OVERPOWERED makes me curious. After all, the point of a POWER WEAPON is to be POWERFUL. They're supposed to be one shot killers. That was their whole design. But not just anyone can pick up a power weapon and get a Killtacular or Killamanjaro. Some people are not as good with certain weapons as others. And anyone who just sprays The Answer across the field is wasting ammo. Effective range plays a key factor in all weapons.

Snipers - high power, single shot, long distance

SAW - medium power, fully automatic, close to mid range

Using a Sniper in close quarters is a high chance to waste ammo and die. Using a SAW at long distance is just wasting ammo as well as telling everyone where you are shooting from.
ronnie42 wrote:
I hate when people use that as a reason for why they think things are 'unbalanced' or 'unfair'. By what definition do you even use skill?

Skill is defined as the capability to do something well that others might not be able to. But a lot of people just use that as a scapegoat for why they think something is not right in situations. At what point did we decide that games were less about having fun and more about having skill? Skill is literally not important in a video game unless you're playing in a competitive scene. I may not play much Halo 5 Competitive, but I don't believe The Answer is there. Course I may be wrong, after all, I don't play Halo 5 Comp.

If skill was a determining factor in changing things, why haven't most games dealt with the camping issue? Camping is one of the least skilled tactics used in just about every game that lets you sit around a corner with a blade or shotgun. I can't count how many times I've run into a building and been shot down by a shotgun or cut down by an Energy Sword. After all, the last thing on your mind when hauling your rear across the battlefield is to stop and check every doorway, corner, and room before entering.

Do I hate it? With a burning passion.

Has it been dealt with? No, and it likely never will because it's a viable tactic and game dev's are not concerned with skill levels outside of competitive game types. Your objective is to kill the enemy, how you do that is up to you so long as it's not considered cheating or game breaking.

Point is; skill means nothing in this scenario, so please don't act like it's the sole reason why a weapon should be altered.

Correct reasons would be that it is literally unstoppable and anyone who has one dominates the game making it unfun for everyone else. Or that it causes lag issues and needs to be fixed. Things like that.

Also, your logic for balancing POWER WEAPONS to not be OVERPOWERED makes me curious. After all, the point of a POWER WEAPON is to be POWERFUL. They're supposed to be one shot killers. That was their whole design. But not just anyone can pick up a power weapon and get a Killtacular or Killamanjaro. Some people are not as good with certain weapons as others. And anyone who just sprays The Answer across the field is wasting ammo. Effective range plays a key factor in all weapons.

Snipers - high power, single shot, long distance

SAW - medium power, fully automatic, close to mid range

Using a Sniper in close quarters is a high chance to waste ammo and die. Using a SAW at long distance is just wasting ammo as well as telling everyone where you are shooting from.
Snipers usually take skill because there is a chance to counter, even close counter sniper shoots are possible due to skill/luck...if someone shoots at you, doesn't get a headshot...it's usually easy to get a headshot back.
A Saw...all it takes is one person to spray, 'pray', they can usually get an easy kill which is near impossible to dodge. Of course using a sniper at close range is risky...hence why barely anyone does it.

As for skill....I literally just said it doesn't take any skill....anyone can get a kill with that weapon....some might claim the same about rocket launcher but the ammo is limited so every shot is important while a Saw can be used to kill players easily with plenty of ammo, which is why it's commonly used for cheap kills in Warzone.

Camping doesn't really have anything to do with it....the point is it takes very little skill to use, puts the opposing player at a disadvantage because they are blinded, unable to do anything and makes it easy for the player to get an easy kill. I don't get why you specifically only seem to hate 'The Answer' because the Saw overall are all the same and I've played a lot of Halo 5...even though I hate H5.

Never said it was cheating, of course I'm going to want it altered....I despise the way it was built in Halo 5 and every single time I thought against it gave me another reason to dislike the H5 so yeh I'm going to want it altered if it returns in Infinite, my views on this are not going to change, neither will my hopes for it to never return in that form because I despised it. It reminds me of how much I hated Halo 4's Bolt Shot because it was irritating and yet they changed it in Halo 5 and now I can actually tolerate it.

So no...it's not unstoppable...it's the way the weapon is designed that makes me despise it. You clearly don't know what you're talking about...every weapon needs balancing including power weapons...just because a weapon is classed as 'power weapon' does not mean that it should be ignored when trying to re-balance, I've already said an example of a weapon that wouldn't work in a Halo game, it should have been obvious as to what I was meaning and if there not tested then that would be poor games testing.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Snipers usually take skill because there is a chance to counter, even close counter sniper shoots are possible due to skill/luck...if someone shoots at you, doesn't get a headshot...it's usually easy to get a headshot back.
A Saw...all it takes is one person to spray, 'pray', they can usually get an easy kill which is near impossible to dodge. Of course using a sniper at close range is risky...hence why barely anyone does it.

As for skill....I literally just said it doesn't take any skill....anyone can get a kill with that weapon....some might claim the same about rocket launcher but the ammo is limited so every shot is important while a Saw can be used to kill players easily with plenty of ammo, which is why it's commonly used for cheap kills in Warzone.

Camping doesn't really have anything to do with it....the point is it takes very little skill to use, puts the opposing player at a disadvantage because they are blinded, unable to do anything and makes it easy for the player to get an easy kill. I don't get why you specifically only seem to hate 'The Answer' because the Saw overall are all the same and I've played a lot of Halo 5...even though I hate H5.

Never said it was cheating, of course I'm going to want it altered....I despise the way it was built in Halo 5 and every single time I thought against it gave me another reason to dislike the H5 so yeh I'm going to want it altered if it returns in Infinite, my views on this are not going to change, neither will my hopes for it to never return in that form because I despised it. It reminds me of how much I hated Halo 4's Bolt Shot because it was irritating and yet they changed it in Halo 5 and now I can actually tolerate it.

So no...it's not unstoppable...it's the way the weapon is designed that makes me despise it. You clearly don't know what you're talking about...every weapon needs balancing including power weapons...just because a weapon is classed as 'power weapon' does not mean that it should be ignored when trying to re-balance, I've already said an example of a weapon that wouldn't work in a Halo game, it should have been obvious as to what I was meaning and if there not tested then that would be poor games testing.
I never said I hated The Answer though? I actually like the gun, it does a lot of damage to Mythic difficulty AI.

As for the rest of my points, I feel like maybe you misunderstand all that I said?

You brought up skill which isn't important in a Casual game type. Power weapons take some level of skill to use to maximize efficiency so you're not just wasting the opportunity, though not everyone who picks up the weapon is going to demonstrate complete mastery over it. But a lack of skill requirement for a weapon is barely possible. You have to aim, shoot, and hit the player. The way you talk makes it seem like as soon as someone picks up the weapon, whether they're good with it or not, you seem to believe they're unstoppable and that there's no way or very few ways to counter it.

Speaking of countering, you realize that by asking for a change, you're going to mess with the balance of other weapons, yes? This isn't simply 'nerf The Answer and magically everything is better'. Weapons or vehicles that can make it easier to fight against it will become even more overpowering against those who use The Answer. This will put the weapon into the useless category where people will simply choose other weapons because they are better and then you'll be back complaining that other weapons that are far more annoying are now far more commonly used.

Unless you see The Answer (or any other weapon/vehicle) used more than 70% of the time across more than 70% of the games you're in; there isn't as much of a problem as you'd like to think.

You're free to despise the weapon, wish it to explode into the void, or love it; that's an opinion.

You say The Answer is annoying.

It can't be anymore annoying than the noob combo.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Snipers usually take skill because there is a chance to counter, even close counter sniper shoots are possible due to skill/luck...if someone shoots at you, doesn't get a headshot...it's usually easy to get a headshot back.
A Saw...all it takes is one person to spray, 'pray', they can usually get an easy kill which is near impossible to dodge. Of course using a sniper at close range is risky...hence why barely anyone does it.

As for skill....I literally just said it doesn't take any skill....anyone can get a kill with that weapon....some might claim the same about rocket launcher but the ammo is limited so every shot is important while a Saw can be used to kill players easily with plenty of ammo, which is why it's commonly used for cheap kills in Warzone.

Camping doesn't really have anything to do with it....the point is it takes very little skill to use, puts the opposing player at a disadvantage because they are blinded, unable to do anything and makes it easy for the player to get an easy kill. I don't get why you specifically only seem to hate 'The Answer' because the Saw overall are all the same and I've played a lot of Halo 5...even though I hate H5.

Never said it was cheating, of course I'm going to want it altered....I despise the way it was built in Halo 5 and every single time I thought against it gave me another reason to dislike the H5 so yeh I'm going to want it altered if it returns in Infinite, my views on this are not going to change, neither will my hopes for it to never return in that form because I despised it. It reminds me of how much I hated Halo 4's Bolt Shot because it was irritating and yet they changed it in Halo 5 and now I can actually tolerate it.

So no...it's not unstoppable...it's the way the weapon is designed that makes me despise it. You clearly don't know what you're talking about...every weapon needs balancing including power weapons...just because a weapon is classed as 'power weapon' does not mean that it should be ignored when trying to re-balance, I've already said an example of a weapon that wouldn't work in a Halo game, it should have been obvious as to what I was meaning and if there not tested then that would be poor games testing.
I never said I hated The Answer though? I actually like the gun, it does a lot of damage to Mythic difficulty AI.

As for the rest of my points, I feel like maybe you misunderstand all that I said?

You brought up skill which isn't important in a Casual game type. Power weapons take some level of skill to use to maximize efficiency so you're not just wasting the opportunity, though not everyone who picks up the weapon is going to demonstrate complete mastery over it. But a lack of skill requirement for a weapon is barely possible. You have to aim, shoot, and hit the player. The way you talk makes it seem like as soon as someone picks up the weapon, whether they're good with it or not, you seem to believe they're unstoppable and that there's no way or very few ways to counter it.

Speaking of countering, you realize that by asking for a change, you're going to mess with the balance of other weapons, yes? This isn't simply 'nerf The Answer and magically everything is better'. Weapons or vehicles that can make it easier to fight against it will become even more overpowering against those who use The Answer. This will put the weapon into the useless category where people will simply choose other weapons because they are better and then you'll be back complaining that other weapons that are far more annoying are now far more commonly used.

Unless you see The Answer (or any other weapon/vehicle) used more than 70% of the time across more than 70% of the games you're in; there isn't as much of a problem as you'd like to think.

You're free to despise the weapon, wish it to explode into the void, or love it; that's an opinion.

You say The Answer is annoying.

It can't be anymore annoying than the noob combo.
Umm but you said"

ronnie42 wrote:
.
Do I hate it? With a burning passion.

Make you're mind up. 'sigh'...you literally just stated that you hate it with a 'burning passion'

Anyway saying you dislike something then saying you like it doesn't make much sense.

As for asking for change...sure that's the same with every single sequel that's ever existed...that's why we go through the process of game balancing every game before a launch, in some cases lack of testing leads to broken, unbalanced games...sometimes games can't please everyone with the way developers choose to balance them, which is probably why 343i choose to start doing the 'flight program' for all future Halo titles.

As for skill...of course it matters regardless of ranked or skill...humans love feeling challenged regardless of if it's ranked or social, that's part of the reason why anyone even games. The problem is when a game is unbalanced, leads to an unfair advantage that sometimes can't be normally countered unless a player makes an error.
PSYCHOROID wrote:
Hi,

I have been playing all Halo games for a few years now, and i dont know perhaps some people will join me in my request, i would like the 343 team to give up that weapon called "the answer" in Halo Infinite.

This thing is a rage quit machine really.
I just gave up another match facing people over using it, camping/crouching behind walls with it, etc...

I agree with the "1 shot-1 kill weapons" if at least they require the player to go in close combat (like hammers, swords....) but really that weapon called the answer is killing any pleasure i found in playing the Halo games multiplayer modes... I ve seen too many people camping in "crouching mode" waiting to see someone closing in (that 's a huge advantage because people dont see you on radar when crouching and the only thing they need to do is to wait for enemies to appear and it takes less than a couple of seconds to kill you...)

Actually i am even thinking about stopping playing Halo 5 multiplayer because of it. (despites the fact i ve been playing Halo games since 2001...)

Hopefully some people will agree with me...
What kind of mode are you playing it? Super Fiesta? Big Team Battle Super Fiesta? And are you speaking about the SAW or his variant (The Answer)?
If you are refering these battle modes and the Weapon Variant. There another weapons like Incinerator, Energy Sword, Gravity Hammer and some other variants that I think they're too overpowered to counter on. The Answer it's only on in the social modes or some special modes, and you need to be very lucky to get this weapon randomly. If they really will remove this weapon, they should remove others too. When I play these game modes, it's more for enjoyment than competitive against the others. You can't expect much a true balance when you're receiving the weapons randomly for everyone.
If you are referring about the SAW on main competitive mode, I don't think it's too overpowered. Obviously the weapon have impressive range and damage, but it's only avaible like any other special weapons, like the sniper rifle, railgun or plasmacaster. The only weakness of this weapon it's the lack of ammunation to keep it longer. You need a few bullets to kill, but you have a chance to avoid, run away or counter the enemy with grenades or grenade. The weapon can only lock one by one, so two people can work and keep together to defeat it. In Halo 5, you can avoid with spartan abilities too.
I sincerely, I die more for energy sword than any other weapon. In Halo 5, the sword energy had a far more battery than any other plasma weapons. You can sprint and use spartan abilities to avoid and return so fast to get the enemy by surprise. Most 80% are one hit kill: you can lock on and kill in greater distance if the main sight is red. This makes me pissed too much because you die by the same guy by five times in a roll. Even you could defeat it, he could turn back earlier or later to use the same strategy again and again. Even if I keep my attention to the sword energy, some other less skilled player will be the victim. When everytime I'm focused on killing it, he tries to escape, and the other enemy will defend him. The variants of this weapon makes you abuse both sprint and SA. There's another that makes you invisible to the players.
The sniper rifle, when with someone skilled, will could be a serial killer. Can easily fire one shot in their heads or take two shots very fast without missing it. When you have a very skilled team, it will become a true massacre against the less skilled players. There's other variants that's make you too overpowered, like bringing more ammunation to reload, and other that you can get a instant kill (Norfang). The covenants sniper rifles can easily do the job more faster than normal.
We have the incinerator too. I just needed to hold the trigger button to load the weapon, and wait for someone unlucky in my way and drop the shot. I get instant kills easily, altought the weapon doesn't have much energy to kill more.
The Hammer can do more one hit kills than energy swords, but the disvantage you can walk a little slower than carrying a sword. He had one variant make you spread electric mid-range waves, making one of the most powerful broken weapons existing in this game.
I think it's all matter how can you seize the opportunity, or how you can handle the weapon. Dying for SAW it's the last thing I would be worried than dying for the other weapons. Most of majority times I kill him behind or try to avoid from his line of sight jumping around, firing with a needler, noob combo or shooting with DMR or BR in a greater distance.
If you truly want to balance, I think you could ask for 343i for less distance or more spread. This problem could be easily resolved (if they want too).
Warzone isn't competitive, I think the answer is a little annoying but I mainly see it in warzone turbo. But it is a power weapon. And its meant to kill quickly. I'm less concerned about skills tho, we're all here for a fun time and play together. Why does it matter if someone racks a few kills on you. Return the favor.
The answer to your problem with the answer, is to use the answer.... Plus camo/overshield
Honestly I feel the main issue with the saw is tats it (and the railgun) became hitscan in halo 5. In H4 I could out shoot a saw user with an AR or storm rifle because they sprayed the saw which made them miss when trying to get that tiny lead. If you bursted it outside its range youd kill just about anyone.

The Answer is another story. Holding the slower fire rate with insane damage (about 5 shots to kill). If the saw and req variants return I'm hoping they remove or reduce the number of hitscan weapons especially if The Answer returns u
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3