1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
You are dang right about earning customizations. I want every piece of customiaztion to be tied to a specific achievement like they did in MCC. My two customizable options I am most proud of are the Achilles helmet and the blue skulls emblem in MCC for beating CE on laso. I had to work HARD for those and I’m proud to show them off now. Couldn’t give a rats behind about any of the stuff I unlocked from req packs
I honestly like the Req system. I'm glad it's going to be staying around (at least what rumors have been saying)

Just keep it in Warzone, fix it up a little bit.

And I think it'll be perfect.
You are dang right about earning customizations. I want every piece of customiaztion to be tied to a specific achievement like they did in MCC. My two customizable options I am most proud of are the Achilles helmet and the blue skulls emblem in MCC for beating CE on laso. I had to work HARD for those and I’m proud to show them off now. Couldn’t give a rats behind about any of the stuff I unlocked from req packs
Sound's like you're getting mixed up there, Achilles was a bit of a grind for Halo 5, not MCC. This is the list.Helioskull was for beating Halo on legendary in MCC. Not a fan of the REQ's either since it took me forever to get my classic armour legit then 343i kept giving it away. :/

The REQ needs to be gone, Warzone Assault is mostly unplayable because of it, if Warzone ever returned it would never a major overhaul since the REQ was an unbalanced mess. What they should have done is just make BTB with possible AI while completely removing the whole REQ system from the game.
Nalla78 wrote:
Earlier this year I believe 343i said that the REQs are probably here to stay. But we can all hope that the REQ system is going to be more player friendly.
With the new gambling laws around the world and all the backlash EA got recently? I'm not too sure about that. Plus Hi needs to become a success and a real system seller once more, therefore less bullyoink they put into the game the better for MS's sake!
Nalla78 wrote:
Earlier this year I believe 343i said that the REQs are probably here to stay. But we can all hope that the REQ system is going to be more player friendly.
With the new gambling laws around the world and all the backlash EA got recently? I'm not too sure about that. Plus Hi needs to become a success and a real system seller once more, therefore less bullyoink they put into the game the better for MS's sake!
Sure I did hear some game companies did into legal trouble after laws were changed, kind of makes me wonder how H5 would sell in Belgium due to their new laws since it would make the REQ system illegal since it's a form of loot gambling. Plus with more country's making it illegal...it might be a risky move to try force them in again when more country's could force 343i to disable the loot box system or 343i could choose to not sell the game at all in some countries plus most fans don't even want them in their games and I hated Gears 4 card loot box system too.
ronnie42 wrote:
Nalla78 wrote:
Sure I did hear some game companies did into legal trouble after laws were changed, kind of makes me wonder how H5 would sell in Belgium due to their new laws since it would make the REQ system illegal since it's a form of loot gambling. Plus with more country's making it illegal...it might be a risky move to try force them in again when more country's could force 343i to disable the loot box system or 343i could choose to not sell the game at all in some countries plus most fans don't even want them in their games and I hated Gears 4 card loot box system too.
Gears was even worse imho. Loved the gameplay for the most part, but the card system sucked all fun out of unlocking anything. Griindfest at it's finest! :/

I can only hope the next Gears and Halo games will not follow suite.
ronnie42 wrote:
Nalla78 wrote:
Gears was even worse imho. Loved the gameplay for the most part, but the card system sucked all fun out of unlocking anything. Griindfest at it's finest! :/

I can only hope the next Gears and Halo games will not follow suite.
Agreed, as soon as I saw the card system I lost interest, it made horde mostly unplayable for me since it encourages quitters too but sure hopefully Gears 5, Halo Infinite never go near loot box's ever again. I'd rather earn my armour instead of mindless farming for skins/vehicles.
I'm fine with weapons and vehicles having their own req system as long as the entire game isn't based around it, it clearly hurt the development of halo 5's campaign, and as long as cosmetics aren't part of it. randomizing armor is a very bad idea, hopefully 343 has figured this out by now. and please, let there be some kind of way to organize the armor, I feel very discouraged to change up my armor because not only is there so much of it, but it's organized by rarity rather than being put into folders or groups based on what kind of armor they're a variation of which makes it incredibly annoying to scroll through.
I do like weapon/vehicle variations though, I would not argue with that idea returning as long as it's not all the exact same variations. I want to see some new stuff
I'm fine with weapons and vehicles having their own req system as long as the entire game isn't based around it, it clearly hurt the development of halo 5's campaign, and as long as cosmetics aren't part of it. randomizing armor is a very bad idea, hopefully 343 has figured this out by now. and please, let there be some kind of way to organize the armor, I feel very discouraged to change up my armor because not only is there so much of it, but it's organized by rarity rather than being put into folders or groups based on what kind of armor they're a variation of which makes it incredibly annoying to scroll through.
I do like weapon/vehicle variations though, I would not argue with that idea returning as long as it's not all the exact same variations. I want to see some new stuff
Depends on how's it's done. I don't want to be opening packs all the time just find out I have 200+ vehicles. I'd rather have a BTB style Warzone where people can actually find the vehicles on the battlefield but the armour really needs to be organised better since H5' Warzone armours were a mess to find. Part of the reason I want it to go...is because I don't like not being able to hijack AI, it's really confusing when I have a ghost then they have similar ones or when I see one and I have no clue if it's an enemy vehicle or player vehicle, yet when they fall of the vehicle...I'm somehow unable to even use it. Infinite needs to give players the freedom again. Maybe have a system that lets people spawn them in within their base like Command & Conquer Renegade because that allowed players to have an income that let people buy their vehicles, weapons via the game currency instead of wasting real money on them, there's so much more they could do like defending buildings that help make them build them.
343 always brings something new to the table with the new halo games.
Halo 4 brought specializations
Halo 5 brought REQ System
Halo 6 will bring something fresh and just like previous games, not everyone is going to like it.
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
343 always brings something new to the table with the new halo games.
Halo 4 brought specializations
Halo 5 brought REQ System
Halo 6 will bring something fresh and just like previous games, not everyone is going to like it.
Sort of true but Halo 6 needs to do something different since it's been clear for a while that 4,5 is upsetting most fans.
It's just about finding the right team to sit back, really listen to what the fans instead of jumping onto the next trend because Halo used to be the trend that most wanted to follow but whatever they do...loot box's just needs to go.
We can only hope. But honestly it is probably here to stay.
As much as we do not like the loot crate system, I think it may be returning
I just want customization to stay the hell out of the req system so then we can actually earn our armor.
Cyro XVX wrote:
I honestly like the Req system. I'm glad it's going to be staying around (at least what rumors have been saying)

Just keep it in Warzone, fix it up a little bit.

And I think it'll be perfect.
I might be able to live with it if it stays in warzone and has nothing to do with armor unlocks and emblems
honestly if 343 messes HALO infinite up its game over for em as they will lose trust in them just like what happened to new bungie, no reqs please just bring back the CR system it was sooo much better
honestly if 343 messes HALO infinite up its game over for em as they will lose trust in them just like what happened to new bungie, no reqs please just bring back the CR system it was sooo much better
REQ confirmed. ~ Palmer
REQs are confirmed to be in Halo Infinite :/
Im my opinion, i love the REQ system except for the part where you can buy everything with real money. If you remove that and make it so you can get the packs with JUST the REQ points then that would be amazing, but i don't really know if it should be warzone only, i like the customization outside of warzome but, again, this is just my opinion
Another thing, if they do keep the REQ system, they should add a new rarity of Weapons, Vehicles, and Armor called Mythical, its red and the mythical weapons should have lots of powerups due to their incredible rarity
343i did double down on them being in Halo 5 earlier this year and did not comment specifically on the status of REQ packs for Infinite, but it would be ill advised not to change the system because it does seriously dull a lot of the fun that was in previous Halo games, such as meaningful progression and in-depth armor customization.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6