Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Please please please! Add the Falcon or Hornet!!!!

OP A Sword Elite

Halo is known for its team-play and to see the wasp being featured in Infinite is rather unfortunate.
I couldn't care less which one is brought back. It's an opportunity that CANNOT be missed!
Please 343! The wasp is so underwhelming!!! I want to fly, not just myself, but with my friends with rocket launchers and spartan lasers!!!
I think they should add them all. Bring in every vehicle to have existed in mainline halo.
I think the wasp should be kept as an attack-helicopter type thing, but bring back the falcon as a transport helicopter
I think they should add them all. Bring in every vehicle to have existed in mainline halo.
*makes spectre sounds*
---

never was a fan of the Hornet or the Falcon, the Wasp i only have experience with in Multiplayer, so maybe it's better in the Singleplayer, especially if they maybe change how it flies (more like an airplane, less like a helicopter).
I never understood the reason of ditching the hornet since it wasn't to great at killing things but didn't completely suck so it was well balanced especially the falcon as for the wasp it can hold down a position with lottle resistance and is usually a go to in Slayer while the hornet and falcon you had to determine if it was worth using if you had good gunners and a good pilot but I would enjoy them being in the same game together for a bigger sandbox
Give us a flyable pelican and phantom as well please.
given that not everyweapon is gonna make it back.. i suspect the same is gonna happen for vehicles.
I imagine we arent going to get both the falcon and the hornet. Heck, its possible we might get neither.
saifa117 wrote:
given that not everyweapon is gonna make it back.. i suspect the same is gonna happen for vehicles.
I imagine we arent going to get both the falcon and the hornet. Heck, its possible we might get neither.
Which is rather disappointing honestly. The massive jump in tech between the One X and Series X should be able to easily handle every single weapon and vehicle Halo has ever had.
saifa117 wrote:
Which is rather disappointing honestly. The massive jump in tech between the One X and Series X should be able to easily handle every single weapon and vehicle Halo has ever had.
Its very unlikely hardware has much of anything to do with variety. At most it would be storage space for the models, but games dont really care about that any way looking at halo5 and certain other shooters these days.

It's more to do with coding, testing, and artist time, and what designers believe will lead to a good sandbox.