Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

power ups/weapons/eqiupment ideas for halo.

OP Ryan lfc 92

so in a match, you fight for power weapons, power ups and equipment. why not get really creative with it and make something that looks epic on screen.

heres my idea for one. jump/lunge down onto an enemy for an instant kill, if successful then also automatically melee kills everyone else close by, zooming across like batman in a cool third person animation.

When you do the initial jump/lunge, i would make it an equipment that you have aim like the grappleshot .

its just something that would look cool to watch and play. could also create really epic clutch moments as you pick just the right moment when 2 or more enemies are close together to chain the kills.
so in a match, you fight for power weapons, power ups and equipment. why not get really creative with it and make something that looks epic on screen.

heres my idea for one. jump/lunge down onto an enemy for an instant kill, if successful then also automatically melee kills everyone else close by, zooming across like batman in a cool third person animation.

When you do the initial jump/lunge, i would make it an equipment that you have aim like the grappleshot .

its just something that would look cool to watch and play. could also create really epic clutch moments as you pick just the right moment when 2 or more enemies are close together to chain the kills.
I like it, have they confirmed whether the grapple hook will be in MP? If so it would definitely work. I think I like that better than for it to be in everyone's loadout.
bG klim bG wrote:

I like it, have the confirmed whether the grapple hook will be in MP, if so it would definitely work. I think I like that better than for it to be in everyone's loadout.
confirmed, grappleshot will be a pickup in multiplayer