Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

power ups/weapons/eqiupment ideas for halo.

OP Ryan lfc 92

so in a match, you fight for power weapons, power ups and equipment. why not get really creative with it and make something that looks epic on screen.

heres my idea for one. jump/lunge down onto an enemy for an instant kill, if successful then also automatically melee kills everyone else close by, zooming across like batman in a cool third person animation.

When you do the initial jump/lunge, i would make it an equipment that you have aim like the grappleshot .

its just something that would look cool to watch and play. could also create really epic clutch moments as you pick just the right moment when 2 or more enemies are close together to chain the kills.
so in a match, you fight for power weapons, power ups and equipment. why not get really creative with it and make something that looks epic on screen.

heres my idea for one. jump/lunge down onto an enemy for an instant kill, if successful then also automatically melee kills everyone else close by, zooming across like batman in a cool third person animation.

When you do the initial jump/lunge, i would make it an equipment that you have aim like the grappleshot .

its just something that would look cool to watch and play. could also create really epic clutch moments as you pick just the right moment when 2 or more enemies are close together to chain the kills.
I like it, have they confirmed whether the grapple hook will be in MP? If so it would definitely work. I think I like that better than for it to be in everyone's loadout.
bG klim bG wrote:

I like it, have the confirmed whether the grapple hook will be in MP, if so it would definitely work. I think I like that better than for it to be in everyone's loadout.
confirmed, grappleshot will be a pickup in multiplayer
how about an equipment you pick up on the map that gives you all of halo 5's spartan abilities.

all these abilities were fun in campaign. they were just not a fun design for everyone to start with in multiplayer pvp. a pick up on the map fixes that.

everyone would love fighting over it to be the powered up spartan in the match. all the halo 5 spartan abilities are powered by some sort of thrust engine so you could give it a fuel bar that eventually runs out of fuel so it doesnt have unlimited use.