Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
I think design wise visually the map could look really cool potentially. But the map needs to be well designed in it's layout as well for it to work in multiplayer.
Would you like to have the Primordial imprisoned at the center of the map? Though that can be a bit distracting, looking upon such a being can cause awe and maybe fear 😳
As long as it doesn't affect the flow of the map. Blocked sight lines have been prevalent on good Halo maps before, so if implemented properly it could work fine.
And it’s be cool if they had say the biggest power weapon right in front of it haha
Yeah, they could lean a rocket launcher or a grenade launcher against the "holding cell" potentially. Or a simple shotgun. Nice touch!
Would be so cool to actually see like the orbital arches in the map. Would be so thrilled to see this stuff finally visualized.
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
If they do this for a map, I hope it means that the Campaign will begin introducing the deeper lore like mentioning the Precursors into the games.
Absolutely. I'd love to see the flood return as a full fledged antagonist as well.
If we get to hear the Primordial’s voice in a future game, how would you want it to sound? I would want it either to be Dee Bradly Baker or the guy who did the voice of the Leviathan in Mass Effect 3.
As long as it doesn't sound like the Gravemind or too cartoonish, I'm not particularly picky on the voice. Dee Bradley Baker is extremely talented though, he could pull it off!
Good point, sounding like the Gravemind would just be a bit odd. And seeing it in the map along would be kinda like awe but also eerie and unnerving
They definitely have to give a grand sense of presence to the Primordial I think. Make it as memorable as the Gravemind, but in a unique way.
Did love that we did get to see it in Mythos. But holy crap, looking up and seeing this 50 ft being in this prison would have such a holy crap moment.
We could use some more holy crap moments in Halo man. It's been too long.
Hope this upcoming Campaign truly has some shocking moments.
Same. I’m concerned about the story honestly. I hope it’s an improvement over Halo 5’s.
Think the writers will do a really good job. Though sadly I don’t think we’ll likely get a Halo game with writing as good as Halo 4 again. Hope I’m proven wrong though.
Well with this $500 million budget, anything is possible I suppose. Fingers crossed!
So worried that they’re gonna have Chief and Cortana become allies. Either she gets redeemed or it s a new model, that’s the last thing I want them to do.
Yeah, I'd like to see a far more nuanced storyline than that.
Something I hope they do is bring terminals back. While we’ll get the main story upfront, but I hope we get terminals showing the history of the Zeta Halo. Could be super cool.
Ohhhh that would be cool. Gotta love a mysterious side story!
And hell, we could even see the Primordial, MB, and Faber in there 😃
A boy can dream, right? That would be sick!
Speaking of the Primordial, I hope if they do this Precursor map, hope there’s some nice ambience, especially where it’s prison it. Could just be me, but I love the ambience on maps, and could be special like this.
It would be a great throwback to classic missions from Halo CE and Halo 2. I'd love that as well.
And it’d be cool with this possible map it makes people go like, “wow, the Precursors make the Forerunners look like silly children” with their architecture and structures. Could just be me though haha.
It would give us a new perspective, that's for sure.
Hope we get not just multiplayer maps of the ancient times, but possibly actually games set in this period.
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
I think design wise visually the map could look really cool potentially. But the map needs to be well designed in it's layout as well for it to work in multiplayer.
Would you like to have the Primordial imprisoned at the center of the map? Though that can be a bit distracting, looking upon such a being can cause awe and maybe fear 😳
As long as it doesn't affect the flow of the map. Blocked sight lines have been prevalent on good Halo maps before, so if implemented properly it could work fine.
And it’s be cool if they had say the biggest power weapon right in front of it haha
Yeah, they could lean a rocket launcher or a grenade launcher against the "holding cell" potentially. Or a simple shotgun. Nice touch!
Would be so cool to actually see like the orbital arches in the map. Would be so thrilled to see this stuff finally visualized.
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
If they do this for a map, I hope it means that the Campaign will begin introducing the deeper lore like mentioning the Precursors into the games.
Absolutely. I'd love to see the flood return as a full fledged antagonist as well.
If we get to hear the Primordial’s voice in a future game, how would you want it to sound? I would want it either to be Dee Bradly Baker or the guy who did the voice of the Leviathan in Mass Effect 3.
As long as it doesn't sound like the Gravemind or too cartoonish, I'm not particularly picky on the voice. Dee Bradley Baker is extremely talented though, he could pull it off!
Good point, sounding like the Gravemind would just be a bit odd. And seeing it in the map along would be kinda like awe but also eerie and unnerving
They definitely have to give a grand sense of presence to the Primordial I think. Make it as memorable as the Gravemind, but in a unique way.
Did love that we did get to see it in Mythos. But holy crap, looking up and seeing this 50 ft being in this prison would have such a holy crap moment.
Same. I’m concerned about the story honestly. I hope it’s an improvement over Halo 5’s.
Think the writers will do a really good job. Though sadly I don’t think we’ll likely get a Halo game with writing as good as Halo 4 again. Hope I’m proven wrong though.
Well with this $500 million budget, anything is possible I suppose. Fingers crossed!
So worried that they’re gonna have Chief and Cortana become allies. Either she gets redeemed or it s a new model, that’s the last thing I want them to do.
Something I hope they do is bring terminals back. While we’ll get the main story upfront, but I hope we get terminals showing the history of the Zeta Halo. Could be super cool.
Speaking of the Primordial, I hope if they do this Precursor map, hope there’s some nice ambience, especially where it’s prison it. Could just be me, but I love the ambience on maps, and could be special like this.
It would be a great throwback to classic missions from Halo CE and Halo 2. I'd love that as well.
And it’d be cool with this possible map it makes people go like, “wow, the Precursors make the Forerunners look like silly children” with their architecture and structures. Could just be me though haha.
Hope we get not just multiplayer maps of the ancient times, but possibly actually games set in this period.
Like a spinoff game similar to ODST?
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
Hell yeah 😃
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
Hell yeah 😃
That would be super cool. I've been hoping 343 would release a spinoff title for quite some time now!
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
Hell yeah 😃
That would be super cool. I've been hoping 343 would release a spinoff title for quite some time now!
Yeah we got Halo Wars 2 and that's nice, but I hope that 343 starts doing some more spin-offs, especially with the next gen coming next year.
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
Hell yeah 😃
Yeah we got Halo Wars 2 and that's nice, but I hope that 343 starts doing some more spin-offs, especially with the next gen coming next year.
Absolutely. I'd love to see a spinoff campaign FPS set in the past or another ODST storyline even.
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
Hell yeah 😃
Absolutely. I'd love to see a spinoff campaign FPS set in the past or another ODST storyline even.
Like it'd be so awesome getting a game set during the Human-Forerunner War, with us possibly playing from both perspectives. We will also be able to see Precursor constructs and other inventions across the whole galaxy. And of course possibly having the Primordial in there as well.
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
I wonder how much bigger they can go with their design, though. The Forerunner stuff already seems so advanced.
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
I wonder how much bigger they can go with their design, though. The Forerunner stuff already seems so advanced.
It's insane, the Precursors are billions of times beyond the Forerunners. So insane to think about.
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
It's insane, the Precursors are billions of times beyond the Forerunners. So insane to think about.
I don't know how 343i could even portray it in their games.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
I do think they could do it. It's described as being silver-gray, however I'd have it so beyond better than the Forerunner stuff. Maybe have it be silvery like the Vault of Glass from Destiny. I do think we got a look at some Precursor structures in Mythos. I think the 2 massive structures at the center of this image is Precursor structures.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
I do think they could do it. It's described as being silver-gray, however I'd have it so beyond better than the Forerunner stuff. Maybe have it be silvery like the Vault of Glass from Destiny. I do think we got a look at some Precursor structures in Mythos. I think the 2 massive structures at the center of this image is Precursor structures.
I feel like 343i's Forerunner art style should have been the Precursor art style, lol.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
I feel like 343i's Forerunner art style should have been the Precursor art style, lol.
Good point, didn’t think of that. The. I think people would’ve been more accepting.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
Good point, didn’t think of that. The. I think people would’ve been more accepting.
Indeed. It looks so advanced, it would have made sense.
EDIT: Apologies, moderators. My connection was interrupted, causing me to post my reply twice. Please delete/disregard!
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
Indeed. I think it would have made a lot of sense.

Ah well.
Are you happy that with Infinite it seems they're going back to the OG Forerunner look?
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!

Ah well.
Are you happy that with Infinite it seems they're going back to the OG Forerunner look?
I don't know if they are going back to the OG Forerunner look per se, but they are definitely mixing old and new. I like what I have seen so far. How about you?
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!

Ah well.
I don't know if they are going back to the OG Forerunner look per se, but they are definitely mixing old and new. I like what I have seen so far. How about you?
Think it looks really cool. That control room or wherever totally gave me that CE vibe.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!

Ah well.
Think it looks really cool. That control room or wherever totally gave me that CE vibe.
That was my favorite part of the trailer to be honest with you.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Oh yeah. Can't wait!

Ah well.
That was my favorite part of the trailer to be honest with you.
Would like to see a Forerunner structure next to a Precursor 1. Nuts how the Precursor stuff would make the Forerunner stuff look so primitive.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6