Precursor multiplayer map?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
If they have a Precursor multiplayer map in the game, hopefully that means they are mentioned in the game. Don't need to go into the super complicated details and story beats, just some overall introductory stuff for gamers, especially newer ones.
If they made a map like this, would you prefer it to be smaller or big and something for BTB?
I love precursors. I think having a map with precursor style would be a leap in lore. Precursor architecture is also described as “alive” because of neurophysics and can lead to interactive design elements. Like star roads used for quick teleportation or small map changes. Or just a pulsating vibrating effect. I could go on 😍
I love precursors. I think having a map with precursor style would be a leap in lore. Precursor architecture is also described as “alive” because of neurophysics and can lead to interactive design elements. Like star roads used for quick teleportation or small map changes. Or just a pulsating vibrating effect. I could go on 😍
Would love to see a Precursor map so much. Aside from the star roads, I think we got a look at Precursor architecture in Mythos right here, the giant structures at the center of the pic
Would love to see a Precursor map so much. Aside from the star roads, I think we got a look at Precursor architecture in Mythos right here, the giant structures at the center of the pic
Also we know that star roads tore apart the ark. That could be a fun war zone map. Be on a portion of the ark and then map is getting destroyed by star roads towards the end.
Also we know that star roads tore apart the ark. That could be a fun war zone map. Be on a portion of the ark and then map is getting destroyed by star roads towards the end.
Would be so amazing to have a map where we can see the Primordial imprisoned. Would be AMAZING
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
I think design wise visually the map could look really cool potentially. But the map needs to be well designed in it's layout as well for it to work in multiplayer.
Would you like to have the Primordial imprisoned at the center of the map? Though that can be a bit distracting, looking upon such a being can cause awe and maybe fear 😳
As long as it doesn't affect the flow of the map. Blocked sight lines have been prevalent on good Halo maps before, so if implemented properly it could work fine.
And it’s be cool if they had say the biggest power weapon right in front of it haha
Yeah, they could lean a rocket launcher or a grenade launcher against the "holding cell" potentially. Or a simple shotgun. Nice touch!
Would be so cool to actually see like the orbital arches in the map. Would be so thrilled to see this stuff finally visualized.
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
If they do this for a map, I hope it means that the Campaign will begin introducing the deeper lore like mentioning the Precursors into the games.
Absolutely. I'd love to see the flood return as a full fledged antagonist as well.
If we get to hear the Primordial’s voice in a future game, how would you want it to sound? I would want it either to be Dee Bradly Baker or the guy who did the voice of the Leviathan in Mass Effect 3.
As long as it doesn't sound like the Gravemind or too cartoonish, I'm not particularly picky on the voice. Dee Bradley Baker is extremely talented though, he could pull it off!
Good point, sounding like the Gravemind would just be a bit odd. And seeing it in the map along would be kinda like awe but also eerie and unnerving
They definitely have to give a grand sense of presence to the Primordial I think. Make it as memorable as the Gravemind, but in a unique way.
Did love that we did get to see it in Mythos. But holy crap, looking up and seeing this 50 ft being in this prison would have such a holy crap moment.
Along with his space Doritos
Hunter2747 wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
I think design wise visually the map could look really cool potentially. But the map needs to be well designed in it's layout as well for it to work in multiplayer.
Would you like to have the Primordial imprisoned at the center of the map? Though that can be a bit distracting, looking upon such a being can cause awe and maybe fear 😳
As long as it doesn't affect the flow of the map. Blocked sight lines have been prevalent on good Halo maps before, so if implemented properly it could work fine.
And it’s be cool if they had say the biggest power weapon right in front of it haha
Yeah, they could lean a rocket launcher or a grenade launcher against the "holding cell" potentially. Or a simple shotgun. Nice touch!
Would be so cool to actually see like the orbital arches in the map. Would be so thrilled to see this stuff finally visualized.
Oh yeah. Can't wait!
If they do this for a map, I hope it means that the Campaign will begin introducing the deeper lore like mentioning the Precursors into the games.
Absolutely. I'd love to see the flood return as a full fledged antagonist as well.
If we get to hear the Primordial’s voice in a future game, how would you want it to sound? I would want it either to be Dee Bradly Baker or the guy who did the voice of the Leviathan in Mass Effect 3.
As long as it doesn't sound like the Gravemind or too cartoonish, I'm not particularly picky on the voice. Dee Bradley Baker is extremely talented though, he could pull it off!
Good point, sounding like the Gravemind would just be a bit odd. And seeing it in the map along would be kinda like awe but also eerie and unnerving
They definitely have to give a grand sense of presence to the Primordial I think. Make it as memorable as the Gravemind, but in a unique way.
Did love that we did get to see it in Mythos. But holy crap, looking up and seeing this 50 ft being in this prison would have such a holy crap moment.
Along with his space Doritos
Haha
I don’t think he would just randomly drop this little bit. I strongly suspect he’s hinting that it’s gonna be in the game. If that’s the case than hopefully he get into the deep lore stuff in the Campaign.
If it’s not in the Campaign up-front, than hopefully it’s in terminals or whatever is in the background.
Really cool fan-art of the Primordial based on the little look we got in Mythos here makes me want to see it in the games even more.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6