Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Question about codes from Food Promotion

OP Kreger123

So I bought 5 of the food promotions with codes and I just redeemed them and it said I will get the code to redeem them on halo Waypoint in 24 hours but my question is does the codes expire if you didn't redeem them on the food promotion website or do they expire for both the food promotion website and the code to redeem them on Halo Waypoint?
Which partner are you referring to? There are a handful of companies doing promotions so I just want to make you get the right help for this.
Still haven't gotten the codes yet i redeem the oreos and chips ahoy on wednesday and I still should've got the codes today or yesterday
Kreger123 wrote:
Still haven't gotten the codes yet i redeem the oreos and chips ahoy on wednesday and I still should've got the codes today or yesterday
I can't even find them. I have been to like 6 different Grocery stores in my area, and can never find any labled with codes. Am I missing something? Did they make the markings hard to see unless you squint at it? I just can't find the codes at all.
Kreger123 wrote:
I can't even find them. I have been to like 6 different Grocery stores in my area, and can never find any labled with codes. Am I missing something? Did they make the markings hard to see unless you squint at it? I just can't find the codes at all.
Same I'm having a tough time just finding stores that have them. They have to be the ones with master chief on top of the bag. Apparently Nabisco thought it was a good idea to put the codes on the back of the packaging, so there is no stopping someone from just taking a photo of the code and redeeming it without buying the product.
Kreger123 wrote:
I think it is all just unfortunate timing honestly. These products, being perishable foodstuffs, were already made, packed, sealed, and shipped before the game was pushed back. The companies can't exactly recall them, but there are only so many out there right now. At some point, once Infinite got pushed back, they halted the production of more promo stuff until the game actually comes out.

That said I bet we'll see more ship out closer to release so there is no need to feel discouraged because we're currently missing out on codes.