Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Question about Infinite Promo Content - F2P?

OP chaplainsomeone

I have not been planning on buying Halo Infinite, but I'm kind of excited to try out the F2P multiplayer when that comes along. Today I picked up one of the smaller Wicked Cool Infinite figures - I'm a Halo action figure fan but I was also curious about the in-game code. I'm assuming it's a cosmetic of some kind.

My question: Is this something I will be able to redeem/"show off" within the free to play multiplayer client, when that comes out? Or will I be locked out of code redemption unless I buy the full game? Will it be like H5 Forge, where we had limited access on PC but still the ability to change armor and colors?
I assume you'll be able to display it in the F2P multiplayer, if you purchase the game I assume all you're getting is the campaign.
I have not been planning on buying Halo Infinite, but I'm kind of excited to try out the F2P multiplayer when that comes along. Today I picked up one of the smaller Wicked Cool Infinite figures - I'm a Halo action figure fan but I was also curious about the in-game code. I'm assuming it's a cosmetic of some kind.

My question: Is this something I will be able to redeem/"show off" within the free to play multiplayer client, when that comes out? Or will I be locked out of code redemption unless I buy the full game? Will it be like H5 Forge, where we had limited access on PC but still the ability to change armor and colors?
Purchasing the game or not, you should be able to redeem the code regardless. it can be redeemed at www.halowaypoint.com/redeem

Purchasing the game or not, you should be able to redeem the code regardless. it can be redeemed at www.halowaypoint.com/redeem
Cool, thank you!
Do I have to redeem it by a certain date?
I dont believe any of the codes you receive expire. I know some promotions end but once youre issued a code it should be redeemable at anytime. I dont know this to be a fact, Im basing this off of getting a copy of Halo Reach Limited Edition sealed two years ago and being able to redeem all the extras.
I dont believe any of the codes you receive expire. I know some promotions end but once youre issued a code it should be redeemable at anytime. I dont know this to be a fact, Im basing this off of getting a copy of Halo Reach Limited Edition sealed two years ago and being able to redeem all the extras.
Thanks for the info. I've redeemed it and it says I've received the "WCT Emblem". Guess I'll have to wait and see what it looks like.