OP DHG Irin

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
LarsBars wrote:
I saw a comment from Frankie that there was no push for a specific rating (T or M) but I noticed that a lot of the Halo toys are marketed with the Halo Wars branding, which is T. That makes a lot of sense because it seems weird to market toward kids with an M rate game.

Anyway I hope they just keep the games at T and still have grown up story themes in the Campaign. They don't need an M rating in order to make people think about some things and have some feels.
Call of Duty is an 18+ rated game in the UK, there are CoD Mega Blocks rated 7+, 10+ and 12+. Doom is rated 18+ and you can buy Cacodemons rated 7+ on Amazon, Halo is a T with Mega Blocks 7+ and other toys with different ratings. The toys are rated for the age, health and safety of the child, teen, adult and toy, they're not rated on the game they represent. Same with film trailers, they're rated on the trailers content, not the final theatrical release or dvd. I personally want a mature Halo, especially after reading the books.
I think M just so we can have more humor In the game and a little gore isn’t too bad but it’s whatever to be honest. Whatever rating gives it a more fun campaign
Rated M. I think Halo needs to return to its original roots so that means blood and all. Halo 5’s combat seems a bit cartoonish with no blood.
Hoping for a hard m rating
HALO has always been better with IWHBYD on an M rating, the Halo 5 IWHBYD skull was odd because of the grunts wanting milk.
M hoping that less kids play the game and I don't have to mute anyone.
M halo should have gore once again. It should be like CE.
I hope M. Bring back blood and violence - it's a war out there. The M rating doesn't seem to hurt GTA's sales at all.
M hoping that less kids play the game and I don't have to mute anyone.
Same every time I am playing an online game and I here a kid 10 years or younger I mute them, no offence to anyone here around that age.
I hope that it is M because you are playing as a super soldier raised to be a killing machine as you massacre aliens.
KayMrt wrote:
I hope M. Bring back blood and violence - it's a war out there. The M rating doesn't seem to hurt GTA's sales at all.
Haha,it's selling better for that reason!
I don't really care what the rating is, as long as the game is fun and the story is enjoyable. I feel like a lot of people don't know that Halo CE was originally going to be T rated. Halo is like the most kid friendly M game ever. And I've played T games just as violent as most Halos. I think Reach and perhaps 4 are the only ones truly deserving an M rating, really.
M for sure. I'm thinking the plastic-y feel of many elements of Halo 5 (armour, etc.) is what contributed to the T rating. It didn't feel as realistic and gritty or harsh as the older games did. A tad more blood would also do quite well (like the amount Reach had).
Vlexis wrote:
I don't really care what the rating is, as long as the game is fun and the story is enjoyable. I feel like a lot of people don't know that Halo CE was originally going to be T rated. Halo is like the most kid friendly M game ever. And I've played T games just as violent as most Halos. I think Reach and perhaps 4 are the only ones truly deserving an M rating, really.
Not just CE, but Halo 2 and 3 as well. Literally the only thing that gives them the M rating is the Flood, ESPECIALLY in Halo 3. But CE has because of the crazy blood settings too.
Halo 4 doesn't really deserve it's rating. Literally the only thing that gives it it's rating is the Composer scene. Maybe because there's skeleton models in the files for said scenes.
I think it should be rated M, and it might actually turn out to be. The reason why I say that is because every first person game that has Master Chief and the Flood in it has an M rating. I don't expect game-play violence to be too intense but I would expect some gore and some creepy looking flood.
KayMrt wrote:
Haha,it's selling better for that reason!
Not really. The ratings don't determine sales, there are kid games that sell just as well as M games, it's all about what's in it that matters and the R* brand is known for big sandboxes with lots of things to do and taking their time on getting as much quality as they can.
M rating for sure.

Blood spray needs to replace hit markers.
The Flood need to be greusome (if they are in it)
and someone needs to replace Johnson with witty comic and bad -Yoink- responses.
It’s 343 and because they want more sales probably T so parents will buy it for 10 year olds
T or M it doesn’t matter. But here’s a thought, the more popular games have been rated M.
Please don't revive old topics thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4