Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Redshift skin Secured

OP XxGrizzly 59xX

UPDATE////
I just got the code for redshift skin; here’s a link to some of the qualifying products. The new funkos work (as much as I despise them I got the exclusive mark vii). It looks like the new figures and nerf blaster will work as well. Code will be at the bottom of the receipt under the directions on how to redeem it. Here is the link and happy hunting fellow Spartans! https://www.gamestop.com/search/?q=halo+collectibles&lang=default&#utm_campaign=20201111_GeeklyAd&utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_content=btn-halo&utm_term=20201111_j20770_h2761c4720a232619a9e20b787812cab389525043030cda8bd4304eadbdc3d169_d8l&kxconfid=tbxx5hfqc&mi_u=1279828949
Do you know if you can still get the code from buying one of those participating products online?
I would consolidate this information into the Game Stop Code Question thread since it has more replies. This might get locked.
Your Snack wrote:
Do you know if you can still get the code from buying one of those participating products online?
I don’t think it’d be an issue as long as the product is in stock and you receive a receipt. Personally I went in person to make double sure.
Can you provide some context with how you got this information? Like how you found out. I'm gonna go to my local GameStop and test it but I want the full story first if possible.
I checked the list of the link you sent, do you think the 5$ Funko pop figure could work to get the code?
Can you provide some context with how you got this information? Like how you found out. I'm gonna go to my local GameStop and test it but I want the full story first if possible.
Buddy sent me the flyer on the email, I went in and bought the mark vii funko to see if it worked and the code printed. GameStop manager didn’t know about the whole thing either
ApexX5300 wrote:
I checked the list of the link you sent, do you think the 5$ Funko pop figure could work to get the code?
The halo infinite one for ($11 I believe) do; I can confirm the mark vii GameStop exclusive one as that’s the one I bought
ApexX5300 wrote:
The halo infinite one for ($11 I believe) do; I can confirm the mark vii GameStop exclusive one as that’s the one I bought
I also got the email with the flyer but sadly none of the stores near me have any of the items in stock. Any recommendations? Like could I go in and order the Funko Pop from them in the store?
ApexX5300 wrote:
I also got the email with the flyer but sadly none of the stores near me have any of the items in stock. Any recommendations? Like could I go in and order the Funko Pop from them in the store?
Hmmm that may work, I’m a little unsure though
I bought a funkopop online, but I don't see anything related to the coating. I can't see it anywhere in my receipt?
That is useful information
ApexX5300 wrote:
I bought a funkopop online, but I don't see anything related to the coating. I can't see it anywhere in my receipt?
Any update if you got one online or not?
Retro Hero wrote:
ApexX5300 wrote:
Any update if you got one online or not?
No, nothing. I am refreshing my page like every 3 hours. I am hoping my code comes in with my package when it arrives
EDIT: My funkopop came in today, it came with no code. -Yoink-.
** Here’s an actual update for everyone **

I just left my local GameStop where I preorder everything. The manager and I are very close. Until today, he had no idea about the promotion. I picked up 2 Funko Pops, the Halo Infinite Master Chief with MA40 Assault Rifle and the GameStop Exclusive Mark VII Spartan with Shock Rifle. I had him print them out on separate receipts. Both items came with the instructions to redeem the code and the code itself was under it. All of the information will show underneath the barcode at the middle/bottom of your receipt.
ApexX5300 wrote:
Did you check your emails? when making my gamestop account, my email had a typo, I'm honestly not sure how it works, lol, hope they don't send me anything to a nonexistent email.
ApexX5300 wrote:
Did you check your emails? when making my gamestop account, my email had a typo, I'm honestly not sure how it works, lol, hope they don't send me anything to a nonexistent email.
I got the Spartan Mark VII with Commando Rifle (Funko Deco) and only received three emails without any codes. I don't know how other people are doing it
Red shift is going to be the new Halo 4 Fotus, I'm lucky to have gotten mine so easily I hope everyone else can get theirs
ApexX5300 wrote:
I got the Spartan Mark VII with Commando Rifle (Funko Deco) and only received three emails without any codes. I don't know how other people are doing it
Same, I am just going to buy a pop in store