Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

REWARD HALO INFINITE (Achievements)

OP FOTUS

For so many of us who work hard and complete the game the way it was meant to be completed, we will be lacking a reward for doing so... so it seems.. maybe we didn’t get to level 152 for halo five but what about us who got all of the achievements in halo the master chief collection and the rest of the major Xbox one halo games. Many many hours go into achievement hunting, but there’s no recognition for all of that hard work. there’s only recognition for the people who play arena… do you think there should be an award for this as well? Do you think that’s the level 152 awards should be shared with the achievement hunters? Let me know what you think!
There should be a reward for getting all the achievements in MCC as it is really difficult. They shouldn't have the same reward though.
I don't mind that there is a reward for obtaining SR 152. What I will be furious about is if it is time-sensitive. Like, players must achieve SR 152 by 9 November 2021. Otherwise, you will never have another chance to get this skin. 343 Has taken a pretty bad approach to extra content being available for a limited time only. This includes the MCC player and weapon skins locked behind seasonal challenges and countless nameplates.
I think there should be a reward in MCC, not Infinite. I don't like it when games reward you for playing other games.
They should have a reward for completing every previous Halo on legendary solo
Achievements are a reward by definition. You did 'x' here are some points.
There should be many rewards.
Legendary and LASO completion for each game.
All achievos unlocked
Max level reached
Skull/terminal collection
Etc...

I don't mind that there is a reward for obtaining SR 152. What I will be furious about is if it is time-sensitive. Like, players must achieve SR 152 by 9 November 2021. Otherwise, you will never have another chance to get this skin. 343 Has taken a pretty bad approach to extra content being available for a limited time only. This includes the MCC player and weapon skins locked behind seasonal challenges and countless nameplates.
I agree with you here, they released the skin info with enough time where only people already almost there have a feasible amount of effort to attain it. I think it was KevinKool who did the math and if you were 118 then youd need to do like 10 mythic warzones a day all the way up to release.
I myself hope there will be a reward for completing all the campaigns in MCC on LASO difficulty, as it was a very time-consuming task lol
As someone's said on an earlier post; the achievement is the reward and you look to complete the game. I like the fact you get updates on your service record and it shows how 'veteran' you are in the game. I think Halo 3 did things quiet well with a cosmetic reward for full completion including the hayabusa helmet and samurai sword - but it's been done now.
A banner or emblem perhaps on game would be good for completion of certain things. i.e legendary campaign - although this may run close to call of duty.
I'm sure Halo Infinite will have more legacy rewards down the road, Halo is no stranger to that back in Reach and 5 (to a certain extent). I'm a bit mixed on the whole sharing some unlockable methods though. As cool as it is to give players more than one option, it could potentially kill the special charm that the exclusives bring to players who have unlocked them.