Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Rewards for other Halo Games

OP l Lugamo l

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It would be cool that halo infinite include some kind of recognition for having fulfilled certain achievements in other halo games, it can be simple things like armor or weapons skins, a gift for being a fan of the franchise.
Yeah an emblem or armor piece would be nice for people that played the other games. Personally I think they should just give something for beating each halo game on legendary.
Should be all kinds of stuff like nameplates emblems armor pieces the customization could go on and on.
I like this idea... Too bad anything earned, will eventually just be given away or purchasable within time.
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
I like this idea... Too bad anything earned, will eventually just be given away or purchasable within time.
Yea having things given away for free really takes away from the game. Give us something crazy hard to earn! And no I don’t mean like grinding for 1million kills for Achilles armor.
This is a great idea but it has been done before in the Halo franchise. Halo 5 rewarded you with armor for getting certain achievements in MCC. Reach rewarded you with opening cR for previously playing H3. I think we will see something. Nothing big but definitely something.
I don't want anything like this. I prefer unlockable items to be contained to one game. I earned Helioskrill by competing all the MCC games on legendary, only for 343i to add it to the req pool at a later date. I have never been a fan of playing two or more games to complete the collectables in another.
Cool idea! It could potentially get people into playing the old games even more than they do now
just play for unlock all , no pay and no exclusif item .... because all player want all unlock will be able ;)
XynuX wrote:
just play for unlock all , no pay and no exclusif item .... because all player want all unlock will be able ;)
I have to disagree with you bud. If 343 rewarded people for faithful service and dedication to their franchise, that would be awesome. Then it would slightly identify us old heads that have been playing Halo for years. Or that new players actually went BACK and completed specific titles. I too did all of MCC in order to have Helioskrill in Halo 5. It was pretty crumby of them to just GIVE it away.

Halo Infinite should have something for faithful players.
Past titles have done this idea (MCC for betas, Halo 5 for MCC, Reach for playing the older trilogy, etc.) so I would be surprised if Infinite didn't have some sort of reward for past games played.
Expand it somehow if you can too. Not just the games but the books and the movies...
Like how you got Nightfall for watching Nightfall.
0
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I actually disagree. We should reward who skipped H4 and 5G entirely! Why? Because they made the right choice.

Also who never bought a MT or pre-ordered a game for over a week prior to release. They are the real MVPs if you ask me!

Kidding of course! ☺ ...well, kinda! 😂
Yeah an emblem or armor piece would be nice for people that played the other games. Personally I think they should just give something for beating each halo game on legendary.
I think a different armor set for each legendary halo game completion would be epic. Then an additional one for completing them all much like helioskrill in Halo 5 for beating all MCC campaigns
I like the idea of having a snapshot of your previous game ranks or SR level as part of your in game service record.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
l Lugamo l wrote:
It would be cool that halo infinite include some kind of recognition for having fulfilled certain achievements in other halo games, it can be simple things like armor or weapons skins, a gift for being a fan of the franchise.
That's been the trend thus far to show your loyalty to the franchise. It also helps by getting people who are really into the current game to go back and try the others which just generates more money through game sales! It also makes sense to do these loyalty rewards.
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
XynuX wrote:
just play for unlock all , no pay and no exclusif item .... because all player want all unlock will be able ;)
I have to disagree with you bud. If 343 rewarded people for faithful service and dedication to their franchise, that would be awesome. Then it would slightly identify us old heads that have been playing Halo for years. Or that new players actually went BACK and completed specific titles. I too did all of MCC in order to have Helioskrill in Halo 5. It was pretty crumby of them to just GIVE it away.

Halo Infinite should have something for faithful players.
I do agree that it would be cool for them to give rewards to dedicated fans..... BUT there are also people in the world like me who have literally played and completed all the halo games 100's of times and completed most achievements on multiple gamertags who would not receive the rewards and not to mention the new PC players who came from xbox that will also not get the rewards
100% every game you unlock everything!
I'd love to see recon unlocked from the get go for vidmaster.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2