OP

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
This is not a notice that surprise, like it or disgust me, the Spartans IV has never surprised me, but how could they surprise me? The Spartans II has already do everything
Apparently a female main character is killed off in infinite so hopefully...
Not surprised. I never cared for Palmer, but at least this confirms the Spartan 4s will return. Hopefully Osiris makes an appearance as well.
Preorder cancelled
I never had a problem with Jennifer Hale, but I agree with many others on here that her character just came off as just full of herself, disrespectful everything. Where does she get off being disrespectful to the Master Chief??? He only saved the earth and humanity.... What Have you done Spartan Palmer?? Nothing!! So stop acting like your the queen bee!

Maybe you weren't supposed to like her character I don't know but her character definitely needs an attitude adjustment or she needs to be put into her place or at least show another side of her because if her character is like it was in four she's just going to get a lot of hate again. I also don't she's going to have a big rule in the game but you never know.... Especially in this world of we have to have every type of diversity, minority, and everything else represented in every single game, movie, and TV show now... And if you don't you get crucified.... 🙄

Overall I'm glad she's in it, I just hope her attitude is different at times and they show another side of her like I said earlier.
Question: Where was the disrespect towards Chief? That one playful joke about his height (which was also a reference to a Marine saying something similar in CE)?

Let it go guys, that was 8 years ago.
DC 409871 wrote:
Question: Where was the disrespect towards Chief? That one playful joke about his height (which was also a reference to a Marine saying something similar in CE)?

ya, thats what everyone points too. They cant let go of any past quote regardless of time passing or current contexts
I liked her. She was kind of a jerk, but she had great character development.
DC 409871 wrote:
I never had a problem with Jennifer Hale, but I agree with many others on here that her character just came off as just full of herself, disrespectful everything. Where does she get off being disrespectful to the Master Chief??? He only saved the earth and humanity.... What Have you done Spartan Palmer?? Nothing!! So stop acting like your the queen bee!

Maybe you weren't supposed to like her character I don't know but her character definitely needs an attitude adjustment or she needs to be put into her place or at least show another side of her because if her character is like it was in four she's just going to get a lot of hate again. I also don't she's going to have a big rule in the game but you never know.... Especially in this world of we have to have every type of diversity, minority, and everything else represented in every single game, movie, and TV show now... And if you don't you get crucified.... 🙄

Overall I'm glad she's in it, I just hope her attitude is different at times and they show another side of her like I said earlier.

No, just her overall attitude towards him and such. I'd have to go back and play threw Halo 4 (no thanks) to pin point things, but I remember thinking it.

I never said I didn't want her back, I just didn't like her personality, attitude and such that she portrayed in general. Even Buck says "you know who were going up against" or something like that in 5, acknowledging what he's done and what he means to people. Yet she just came at him with attitude instantly in my opinion. I'm not expecting her to worship him, but she could be a little more respectful to him seeing is how that was the first time she ever met him (to my knowledge) Sorry, that's how I saw it/remember it, just my take.
meh i hated her , felt she as a character made to try and tone down the MC and hasley workshop. I mean the first time she sees chief she says hes shorter than she thought he would be. then ofc she takes the arm of hasly and shows generally no respect to the spartans who came before her.
I hope her roll is just for mp tbh or just has atiny roll to play, or she gets killed off that a be good 2 lol
I don't mind she's back, in fact I'm more glad than anything. I don't want them to just forget about Halo 4 and 5. Though personally I don't care for her character. In the campaign for 4 she wasn't bad, though was near unbearable in Spartan Ops and is the main reason I can't stand her, and she basically wasn't even a character in Halo 5.
I kinda liked her character. Although it really was a strange role she had, like a drill sergeant but the Spartans weren't in boot.
DC 409871 wrote:

No, just her overall attitude towards him and such. I'd have to go back and play threw Halo 4 (no thanks) to pin point things, but I remember thinking it.

I never said I didn't want her back, I just didn't like her personality, attitude and such that she portrayed in general. Even Buck says "you know who were going up against" or something like that in 5, acknowledging what he's done and what he means to people. Yet she just came at him with attitude instantly in my opinion. I'm not expecting her to worship him, but she could be a little more respectful to him seeing is how that was the first time she ever met him (to my knowledge) Sorry, that's how I saw it/remember it, just my take.
Again, WHAT attitude? She makes a lighthearted joke, and plenty of characters across the franchise have acted far more hostile towards him, then doesn’t move in to arrest him when Del Rio orders her. Where else and how has she acted in anyway disrespectful towards Chief? It seems like you remember events that didn’t happen. For 8 years.
ok. I never really liked Palmer but ok.
DC 409871 wrote:
DC 409871 wrote:

Again, WHAT attitude? She makes a lighthearted joke, and plenty of characters across the franchise have acted far more hostile towards him, then doesn’t move in to arrest him when Del Rio orders her. Where else and how has she acted in anyway disrespectful towards Chief? It seems like you remember events that didn’t happen. For 8 years.
Buddy, chill.... This isn't complex. I already answered you. It's how I remember her. I didn't say I hated her, I didn't say I didn't want her character in, just didn't like certain things about her. It's how I saw it. It's like if me and you both were talking to a girl, she might come off -Yoink- to me but maybe just strong and confident to you....or if we see some girl (assuming you like girls and if you don't that's fine this is just an example) And myself and hundreds of other guys find her super hot but you don't at all. Does that make you wrong? No, It's just what you think can't explain it It's just how it is. It's just how a person interprets things. Simple as that.....And I don't feel like going back and playing Halo 4 as I'm not a big fan of Halo 4. Maybe if I went back and played it all again I would have a somewhat different opinion of her. I don't know...

Anyways, I don't see much point in continuing this so we'll just leave it here I'm sure your reply back and that's fine but I'll move on as there isn't really anything more I can add And I don't know how else to explain it, unless you can read my mind lol I'll see you around the forms man.
So, there isn’t anything to point to then showing she’s being disrespectful to Chief. Something you felt so strongly about for 8 years...and it all just stems from overreacting to joke.

Man, never read any of the books if that’s enough to count as disrespect.
I've never like her haughty and pretentious attitude. Definitely towards Chief and Halsey.

Anytime she shows up in the game it hurts my enjoyment of the game. And I'm sure many others would agree with me.
Why does she hate scientists so much? Who hurt her? Eggheads are people, too.
I never really cared about her, I'm mostly indifferent to her return as a whole, but at the very least she shouldn't be in a high-ranking position anymore.
She is disrespectful to people that serve with - and more specifically under - her, both within and outside the Spartan program. She is a completely reckless character, as evidenced by randomly kicking an overloaded forerunner artifact that has just hijacked all systems of the starship she and thousands of other people are on. And lastly, she lets her personal feelings interfere with her duty.
All of this is stuff that even a recruit would be held accountable for, much less a commander that leads the entirety of all Spartans aboard the Infinity, but apparently everybody just lets it slide.
I can not for the life of me be surprised because She is suppose to be the next sergeant Johnson
I hope she doesn't do voice acting in the multiplayer unless it's for invasion.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6