Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

saying everything I have to say about new halo!

OP VINNIEtheWOLF75

You guys know about windows 10s halo 5 forge bundle. I’m not talking about that though. I’m talking about the fact that they may be putting halo infinite into pc. I am extremely exited! This is halos big step. It used to be just Xbox, now it gonna be on pc. Xbox and pc! What would be a heck of a lot better is if halo infinite was cross platform! Pc players playing with Xbox! That would be cool! What I’m wondering is how they maintain the game on both sides? And at the same time I’m exited for halo infinite to be coming with the newer Xbox, “Xbox Scarlett” I’m wondering if they’ll be selling a bundle with the Xbox and the game all together! Anyway! I think it would be cool if it would be cross platform! I love the chiefs new design and at the same time it’s the classic armor with a few new things added to it! I absolutely love the new graphics and I have heard there are threads for it to be open world, have playable elites, and from what players say, PROGRAMABLE A.I. For forge! What I am wondering is if their gonna implement a type custom browser like the one in halo 5? Also, I’m wondering if they’re gonna allow forgers to make their own maps and send them to 343i and 343i implement the player made map into some sort of game mode they have in the game like halo 5 did! Because I have some creative ideas! And I’m sure exited halo fans do as well! I’m Also wondering if they’ll do spartan companies for halo infinite like they also did with halo 5? I also wonder if they’ll do challenges to get armors like they did the other halos ESPECIALLY halo 5! I love the helioskrill armor and I do hope they have that in infinite! But at the same time I hope if they do have open world I already covered this in a comment for another forum but I’m gonna say it here too for more fans!
if they do make it an open world, please have some sort of small extent of enemies. Because other open world games have put In too many enemies and players wouldn’t be able to explore. Again, please don’t put in so many enemies that will stop us from exploring the vast open world of the halo ring you guys will be creating! What would also be cool is if they have enemy bases you can raid and control, also if there are unsc bases scattered around that have vehicle bays, armories, defense posts, ai soldiers, and stuff. But also the bases get raided every 20 to 30 minutes! Also it would be insane if the open world map held 1 to 50 multiplayer open world! Also. I feel the map should have different biomes. Beach’s, forests, jungles, tundras, winter areas, mountains, and of course... forerunner tunnels in the mountains leading to the control room! And the armory! And tons of forerunner structures like spires towers, massive hovering places you can get into via an obstacle! This would be insane! 343i take these as ideas! I love you guys, I love this community, i forever love halo! See you Spartans in the battlefield!
All I have to say is remember rumors are just that, don't get your hopes up on stuff like AI in forge, playable elites, and open world until it's actually confirmed. Most of the rumors aren't even based off anything concrete, just theories to keep us entertained at the prospect until something is actually announced.
All I have to say is remember rumors are just that, don't get your hopes up on stuff like AI in forge, playable elites, and open world until it's actually confirmed. Most of the rumors aren't even based off anything concrete, just theories to keep us entertained at the prospect until something is actually announced.
Some of these I’ve even thought up of. Other than that they have confirmed 4 player split screen which I’m happy for cuz I have 2 game loving sisters lol!
Also, they have also confirmed having it be on pc.
Some of these I’ve even thought up of. Other than that they have confirmed 4 player split screen which I’m happy for cuz I have 2 game loving sisters lol!
Okay just wasn't sure if you were expecting some things to be there or not that haven't been confirmed. I hate seeing people getting their hopes up for nothing.
Okay just wasn't sure if you were expecting some things to be there or not that haven't been confirmed. I hate seeing people getting their hopes up for nothing.
Out of asking, why do you hate it, me personally I try to encourage the enthusiasm. It’s a beautiful thing! But it’s fine if some people think otherwise.
Out of asking, why do you hate it, me personally I try to encourage the enthusiasm. It’s a beautiful thing! But it’s fine if some people think otherwise.
Enthusiasm for those features is great. I originally thought you were under the impression that they were actually happening and not just hoping they were but you cleared that up. Just some miscommunication.
Enthusiasm for those features is great. I originally thought you were under the impression that they were actually happening and not just hoping they were but you cleared that up. Just some miscommunication.
I’m a part of this community you are as well. Everyone is as excited for halo as much as I am! I believe starting rumors of things that COULD possibly happen would rev up the community into being ready for what will be showcased in the future and the game itself. I feel if everyone is more excited for the game when the beta “if there’s a beta” comes out and than even the game itself. More and more people will want to play it with project Scarlett or even with their own Xbox one’s It would eventually raise this community higher than it has EVER gone before and more and more people will appreciate halo and Xbox itself. Halo infinite is halos hope! Discover hope and there will be hope. I have played Halo since I was 6. My love for halo began when my dad first introduced me to the game. I have played the first halo to what the game is now! I love halo. Xbox original for life! So Again, I do this. So people actually create a love for the game and halo infinite is halos next big step. “This isn’t the end, it’s only just the beginning.”
I’m a part of this community you are as well. Everyone is as excited for halo as much as I am! I believe starting rumors of things that COULD possibly happen would rev up the community into being ready for what will be showcased in the future and the game itself. I feel if everyone is more excited for the game when the beta “if there’s a beta” comes out and than even the game itself. More and more people will want to play it with project Scarlett or even with their own Xbox one’s It would eventually raise this community higher than it has EVER gone before and more and more people will appreciate halo and Xbox itself. Halo infinite is halos hope! Discover hope and there will be hope. I have played Halo since I was 6. My love for halo began when my dad first introduced me to the game. I have played the first halo to what the game is now! I love halo. Xbox original for life! So Again, I do this. So people actually create a love for the game and halo infinite is halos next big step. “This isn’t the end, it’s only just the beginning.”
Like I said, there's nothing wrong with enthusiasm for features you want in the game. I'm not trying to say it's bad to be excited.
One thing's for sure: Infinite has serious potential to turn the trajectory of Halo around. But I have to agree with Skully- it's too early to get too specific an idea of what exactly is going to be present in Infinite. Here on the forums we sometimes let our speculation and personal wishes for future games run away with us at the expense of seeing clearly what's actuary going on.

Glad to see you're excited for Infinite. And you're in the right place to discuss these ideas, too! But, like Skully, I think it's good to maintain a sense of openness around what will and will not ultimately be part of the game. Not a lot has been confirmed at this point.