Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] Senseless hate

OP MRPIRATEFOX

When "Discover Hope" came out, the first thing that the people started saying is that the armor was awesome, that it was what they wanted, but then other people started saying "ThE NeW ArMor CoLor DOesNT LoOks LIkE HaLO", and horrible edits appeared with a new darker color so it would look "more Halo". Days ago i was in Reddit and i saw an image comparing the new armor and the Halo 2A in-game armor, and the color scheme its the -Yoink- same, and anyone has complained about it, but Infinite armor comes out, and people begin to say "thats not Halo", when we can say, that, with less details, the Infinite armor is almost the same model as the Halo 2A in-game model. This just pisses me off
Every game, movie, and TV show (and other stuff) will have its critics. Even the highest-rated episode of Game of Thrones, for example, has a 9.9 on IMDb, not a 10.0.

Overall, you get the sense that most players are satisfied with the general art style and anticipating a new Halo game after a long time. 343i also seems to be on the right track with how they treat the franchise with their “spiritual reboot” and all the other good stuff they discussed in the making-of video for the trailer you mentioned. In this situation, I think those are the things that are important.
The armour is amazing. I dont get why people say it sucks.
When "Discover Hope" came out, the first thing that the people started saying is that the armor was awesome, that it was what they wanted, but then other people started saying "ThE NeW ArMor CoLor DOesNT LoOks LIkE HaLO", and horrible edits appeared with a new darker color so it would look "more Halo". Days ago i was in Reddit and i saw an image comparing the new armor and the Halo 2A in-game armor, and the color scheme its the -Yoink- same, and anyone has complained about it, but Infinite armor comes out, and people begin to say "thats not Halo", when we can say, that, with less details, the Infinite armor is almost the same model as the Halo 2A in-game model. This just pisses me off
I think it’s amazing and 90% of people think it’s a amazing. As long as the majority think it’s amazing then it’s amazing.
It's like politics, somebody is going to be un-satisfied unless there image is made law.
When the new armor was revealed in Discover Hope, I was practically jumping up and down with excitement. But I knew there would be plenty of people out there who didn't like it. Some of these people went so far as to offer up their own ideas in the form of photo shop. And tbh, I appreciated that a lot. It was far more constructive to offer an alternative than to just say "new armor bad". One person made an edit where the armor was slightly darker, and I really liked it. But either way, what really captured my attention was the overall design coming back to the original art style. And that is something I can entirely get behind. The shade of green is just window dressing imo.
AMA4N wrote:
The armour is amazing. I dont get why people say it sucks.
Some people joined our community during Halo 4 and 5. My children played Halo 5 before CE, 2, 3 and Reach. They think the E3 armour is horrible and the Halo 5 armour is better. Everyone is different.
Can't make everyone happy. No matter how good Infinite is there will always be a group of people who think it's the worst, as is with all things.
Yes, the color is very H2A style (both ingame and CGI) :) I love it but I would prefer it more like Halo 3, since it's my favourite, but no big deal actually!
If people don't like it then they must be fans of Halo 4 and Halo 5. At that point, we can disregard their opinion of it not looking like Halo because they don't remember the real Halo and after Infinite is released, if 343 does it right, they'll be real Halo fans!
There exists people with opinions that differ from yours. Deal with it.