Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Sentinel enforcers

OP TheHomie623

Haven’t seen these vehicle smashing guys since Halo 2. Anyone else want to fight them again?
Haven’t seen these vehicle smashing guys since Halo 2. Anyone else want to fight them again?
Not particularly. Granted they weren’t exactly an annoying challenge, at least not compared to regular Brutes, but I also don’t really like fighting Sentinels ever. It would be nice if the Forerunner constructs would pick a side and stick to it for once tbh.
Yeah I'd love to see Sentinels to make a comback. It really brings life to the installation. It be cool if those sentinqls from HW2 are introduced and we can see the sheer size of them in the game. Id love to see more of this and less prometheans
I always thought sentinel enforcers were pretty cool and fun to fight. I think they should come back, it would only add to the combat experience.
I think they are fun to fight and can be a battle shifter if you let them fight the flood. They can hold their own or buy you some time. Bring'em back.
Bring everything back. I want Infinite to have a lot of combat opportunities and variation.
I think sentinels are indirectly confirmed to ve a pretty big part of infinite. Staten mentioned following a flock of sentinels during his playthrough recollection in one of the community updates. There's also a flock of sentinels visible in 2 different Infinite commercials.

I'd be in favor of the bigger sentinels coming back. They added some interesting aspects to the tank section in H2 where there were floyd wraiths to battle too. I think they could fill out promethean ranks pretty well too, though the story aspect would have to get worked out.
Sentinel Enforcers, oh yes! It would be so nice if they were brought back. One game was just not enough for them. They're incredible and I love their design!
I loved them! Big lumbering things caught me off-guard many times when I was new to Halo 2. I liked how they were these mini bosses you encountered here and there. Of course, they never stood a chance if you had a tank!
tuhin94 wrote:
I loved them! Big lumbering things caught me off-guard many times when I was new to Halo 2. I liked how they were these mini bosses you encountered here and there. Of course, they never stood a chance if you had a tank!
Tuhin94 haven't seen you in awhile how you been?

Also I miss these guys too, they aren't even in Halo Wars surprisingly.
Bring everything back. I want Infinite to have a lot of combat opportunities and variation.
How cool would it be to have a Forge mode with every single enemy and weapon ever made available to you?

tuhin94 wrote:

Not bad and hope you’re well! Yeah, would have liked to see them in Halo Wars. Could have worked well with them grabbing air units you didn’t monitor too well.
tuhin94 wrote:
How cool would it be to have a Forge mode with every single enemy and weapon ever made available to you?

tuhin94 wrote:

Not bad and hope you’re well! Yeah, would have liked to see them in Halo Wars. Could have worked well with them grabbing air units you didn’t monitor too well.
You know I never thought about the possibility of them snatching a Banshee out of the sky.
tuhin94 wrote:

tuhin94 wrote:

You know I never thought about the possibility of them snatching a Banshee out of the sky.
Imagine a baseball themed event where an Enforcer got a skin with a glove and grabbed vehicles out of the sky.
I think sentinels are indirectly confirmed to ve a pretty big part of infinite. Staten mentioned following a flock of sentinels during his playthrough recollection in one of the community updates.
He made it sound like the Sentinels were peaceful which is concerning.

I hope the Sentinels are enemies, because only Banished enemies for the whole game would be extremely disappointing.
tuhin94 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:

tuhin94 wrote:

Imagine a baseball themed event where an Enforcer got a skin with a glove and grabbed vehicles out of the sky.
I definitely would have an achievement based off of that.
tuhin94 wrote:
One of the ways I’d deal with them is riding the spectre with a rocket wielding elite