Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Sharkface Helmet

OP AnonymousMold2

If anyone watched Red vs Blue, season 9, you'd probally know what I'm talking about.

The sharkface helmet is basically a battle scarred ODST Helmet with Shark Teeth surrounding the visor, and it would be cool to have this as a helmet in Halo Infinite. If we're adding Halo Reach style variants, we could have it as a variant instead.
It's more of a visor than a helmet
For reference to the helmet OP is talking about.

I definitely would like to see more customization in all aspects of Infinite's armor, in regards to previous entries in the franchise.

I just don't want to see it done in the current REQ system for H5. I much prefer earning these types of things through grinding, achievements or commendations.
I would love to see that helmet be in this next game.
If anyone watched Red vs Blue, season 9, you'd probally know what I'm talking about.

The sharkface helmet is basically a battle scarred ODST Helmet with Shark Teeth surrounding the visor, and it would be cool to have this as a helmet in Halo Infinite. If we're adding Halo Reach style variants, we could have it as a variant instead.
It would be nice to have the teeth as a decal we can equip to any helmet we want.

It would be nice to have the teeth as a decal we can equip to any helmet we want.
Reach kind if had that ability, not so much a decal but how you could change the equipment on the helmet, it would be cool to see them do that and the decal thing together this go around

I think 343 should do something like this.