Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Should Halo Wars vehicles appear in the FPS games?

OP BeastSprayz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I wouldn't mind it
Hell yeah. The Warthog in Forza was an interesting way to promote Halo. Definitely got me back into Halo after i saw that.
I wouldn't mind it
Glad you’re on board!

MajorPony wrote:
Hell yeah. The Warthog in Forza was an interesting way to promote Halo. Definitely got me back into Halo after i saw that.
This is some what relatable. I never wasn’t out of Halo, but it got me fully hooked again.
YES!!! There are tons of vehicles that would be amazing to see in the FPS Halo games. Seeing Atriox and The Banished with their vehicle arsenal join the ranks among UNSC and Covenant weaponry would be insane!!!
YES!!! There are tons of vehicles that would be amazing to see in the FPS Halo games. Seeing Atriox and The Banished with their vehicle arsenal join the ranks among UNSC and Covenant weaponry would be insane!!!
Well we don’t know if Atriox and the Banished will appear in an FPS, I was also mostly talking about the UNSC HW vehicles appearing as I don’t know how 343 will handle the situation.
Well we don’t know if Atriox and the Banished will appear in an FPS, I was also mostly talking about the UNSC HW vehicles appearing as I don’t know how 343 will handle the situation.
I'd like to be optimistic and hope that we'll see em join the fight in Halo Infinite.
Sure but would be nice if Halo finally got destructible environments since would be weird using a Locust without the feature.
Of course, many of them wouldn't be fit for FPS, but I see some working just fine. The Wolverine, the Sparrow Hawk (SPV3 actually added in the Sparrow Hawk, which you can pilot in Two Betrayals), and maybe the Vulture as a sort of campaign-exclusive vehicle.

The Wolverine would be an air killer but weaker against anything else.
The Sparrow Hawk would be difficult to make it unique in the Hornet or Wasp are still in the picture. Perhaps make it more suitable for bombing runs?
The Vulture could only really work as a campaign exclusive vehicle. Realitsically, it'd be way too powerful for multiplayer.
The Cyclops could be an interesting vehicle, but I don't see how it could stand out to the Mantis.
The Grizzly would definitely work. Quite honestly, I always wanted to see this death machine make an appearance in an FPS title. You'd truly feel unstoppable. Balanced? I dunno, but at this point, I wouldn't care. Grizzly FTW.
The Colossus... it has the big Gauss gun thing and the machine gun, but I think mobility would be an issue. I honestly see it as a killer of pretty much everything, but it's vulnerabilities would have to affect it severely.
The Mastadon would be interesting as well. It's essentially an APC, something we never saw in Halo up until Halo Wars 2. However, I see it as an useless addition to matchmaking.

From the Covenant, I see the Locust working more than well. The Vampire could work too, but I personally don't think I'd find much enjoyment from it.

From the Banished side of things, perhaps the Marauder and the Wraith Invader, but that's it.
Would like to see a conventional weaponry version of the Locust (not a building killer). It could also have four to six sets of prongs on the back that carry Grunts onto the battlefield.

The Vulture is amazing too.
I would like to see them, yes. Would certainly help expand and freshen up the sandbox after all these years, though the maps would have to be much larger to accommodate that the Halo Wars vehicles seem to be much more long range.

And also the UNSC just needs Vultures. It doesn't have enough large heavy hitting aircraft.
That would a whole hearted hell yeah, gimme that halo legends mecha suit that returned in Wars 2.
There was also a Scorpion with two barrels attached, whoa. :0
Heck yeah they should
There was also a Scorpion with two barrels attached, whoa. :0
That would be the Grizzly, the absolute bane of the Covenant and my personal favorite vehicle. I'm really hoping to see these bad boys in Infinite.
I definitely think they should add in halo wars vehicles to the fps line, at least for Halo:Infinite as it will be the end of the forerunner saga (I believe) so the ops at Bungie should pull out all the toys and stick them in for one last ultra-amazing game

Plus it would be mega-awesome to rip around a forge world in a locust or lay down cover fire in a plasma rhino, lets be honest
I definitely think they should add in halo wars vehicles to the fps line, at least for Halo:Infinite as it will be the end of the forerunner saga (I believe)
Halo Infinite will not be the end of the Forerunner Saga.
Of course, seeing new vehicles in the main game would be sweet! Forerunners will be around for a while.
I definitely think they should add in halo wars vehicles to the fps line, at least for Halo:Infinite as it will be the end of the forerunner saga (I believe)
Even better, we can get more games with some bad -Yoink- tech! ;)
Three words: playable War Sphinx :) Make it happen, 343!

As for Halo Wars vehicles: I'd love a UNSC vs Covies/Banished BTB game mode where each side fights to get their side's respective super unit online first and destroy the oppossing team's unit (kinda like Gigantic, but with bullets n' plasma).

For the UNSC the super until would be either a Grizzly or Vulture, and the Covies would have a Scarab or Blisterback. Also, you'd need to make it so each unit requires multiple players to operate properly. Otherwise the biggest threat won't come from the enemy team, but from NoobSmasher88 who waited 5 minutes at spawn and will not be denied his chance to pwn scrubs with HIS deathmachine.
Three words: playable War Sphinx :) Make it happen, 343!

As for Halo Wars vehicles: I'd love a UNSC vs Covies/Banished BTB game mode where each side fights to get their side's respective super unit online first and destroy the oppossing team's unit (kinda like Gigantic, but with bullets n' plasma).

For the UNSC the super until would be either a Grizzly or Vulture, and the Covies would have a Scarab or Blisterback. Also, you'd need to make it so each unit requires multiple players to operate properly. Otherwise the biggest threat won't come from the enemy team, but from NoobSmasher88 who waited 5 minutes at spawn and will not be denied his chance to pwn scrubs with HIS deathmachine.
I actually would not mind if there was a Warzone/BTB mode built around this concept, I'd really enjoy it.
i would love to actually drive the cyclops and the other vehicles of halo wars in the main game version
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4