I hope the Bandanna Skull is in Halo Infinite
I want a skull that turns Jackal Snipers on into the ones from H2 Legendary difficulty.
How about a few skulls that change the look of the game? Wireframe is far too 1990's but a few different visual styles would be cool I think :)
It too, wish for the return of the bandana skull.

What I want for a new skull would be one that adds more enemies to each level or area.
I want a skull that turns Jackal Snipers on into the ones from H2 Legendary difficulty.
Are you a glutton for punishment?? Though it would be kinda fun to play a lower difficulty level like normal while still having to deal with something crazy like that. Could make for some fun difficulty combos and replayability.
Are you a glutton for punishment?? Though it would be kinda fun to play a lower difficulty level like normal while still having to deal with something crazy like that. Could make for some fun difficulty combos and replayability.
Well to be honest, I would hope it would be a skull feature in a revised anniversary edition of Halo 2 so I could turn it off. I would rather deal with the H3 jackal snipers which weren't so skull-crushingly difficult. But for those who are that glutton of punishment and want to experience getting their brains excavated there is a skull for them.
You're a madman!
X11 XOMAN wrote:
I hope the Bandanna Skull is in Halo Infinite
Would be so good to just sit back and blast away with the SCARAB SKULL!!!
Maybe they will have a skull that allows you to turn on legacy Halo graphics. Shouldn't be too hard, just import some files and do a basic polygonal re-do of the levels.