So...hyped Or no?

OP vRakunz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Honestly I don't know to be hyped or not with halo infinite it looks like classic art style but the trailer didn't show much about it and 343 hasn't had the greatest track record so far I'm not really that hyped for it if it fails then ok if it doesn't then ok. what do you think? Are you hyped for halo infinite or do you think it will be a mess
I'm hyped because they finally listened to the old schoolers. The old art style is back, and the armor looks good so far. The world seems beautiful. Everything the old Halos' had.

Definetly hyped. I hope they nail it.
vRakunz wrote:
Honestly I don't know to be hyped or not with halo infinite it looks like classic art style but the trailer didn't show much about it and 343 hasn't had the greatest track record so far I'm not really that hyped for it if it fails then ok if it doesn't then ok. what do you think? Are you hyped for halo infinite or do you think it will be a mess
Not really hyped at all,they took 3 years to show us a new engine that imo didn't even need to be created at all.Return the old art style,but keep the previous engine.Because of the creation of the new engine we are lucky to get the game in 2020 instead of a fall/holiday next year
Always hyped for Halo, but this time I'm not very optimistic about the actual results but I'll be following their pre-release stuff. If there is one thing 343i HAS delivered on, it's marketing and hype. But their take on the Halo franchise, for me at least, has been a huge let down
I'm extremely hyped and very optimistic! Of course, they didn't show much story but I am used to Halo reveal trailers not showing much that I can really grab onto for sure. This trailer has a lot of hidden easter eggs and messages that I think will allude to the bigger story at hand. I get it has been three years, but I am ok with waiting one or two more years if it means we get the Halo game we all want and deserve.
Why be hyped? Can't we all just take the information at face value, appreciate the things we like, criticize the things we don't, and not jump into conclusions? Surely we can all appreciate the things about the trailer that resonated with us without needing to declare that the whole game will be absolutely amazing. Surely we can be happy about what we saw while remaining cautious about things we know nothing about.

There is a whole spectrum of emotions between absolute hype and total cynicism, use them.
vRakunz wrote:
Not really hyped at all,they took 3 years to show us a new engine that imo didn't even need to be created at all.Return the old art style,but keep the previous engine.Because of the creation of the new engine we are lucky to get the game in 2020 instead of a fall/holiday next year
They created a new engine so they could make a big and ambitious Halo game that will provide fans with a lot of content. I get waiting for a game sucks, but it is better to be patient than to get an unfinished product like Halo MCC or Halo 5.
Not really.But I also wasnt hyped about any Halo release in the past.
Cautious optimism is my current state after the trailer. Hoping for really good things to come.
I'm loved to be hyped for Halo Infinite, but I won't let my happiness go all loose or else I'm gonna set myself for a disappointment. I'll wait 'till more info, screenshots and footage comes out then I'll decide whether I should be hype or not.
Too little info to be hyped or disappointed. It was an engine demo at its core. Doesn’t really tell us anything about the game. It could be as different from the final product as the E3 2013 Halo Xbox One trailer was from Halo 5.
Cautiously optimistic. Too little to board the hype train, but I like what I see so far.
Not really, all we have seen is a teaser trailer though what was there didnt look bad.
Im excited about the possibilities and speculation. The story? Not yet. The engine looks to be gorgeous.
I’m excited yes but I’m not getting to hyped over a teaser trailer that didn’t reveal much except the new art style.
As other members have said, there was not much shown. I'll remain mildly optimistic at this point. I like what I saw, I'll leave it there for now.
I'm hyped, I just wanted a nugget from them and I got it!
The created are still going to bog down any plot H6 has. I actually preferrd chiefs armor in 4 and 5 vs 2 and 3. Though I like the rest of the classics coming back.

The other probl for me is is this game stuck on Xbox. As right now it hasn't sold me on buying a whole console for it.
It looks beautiful and I'm very excited to see what Infinite means in a Halo setting. I haven't been this hyped for a Halo game in a long time.
There is no information that could make me hyped. Plus I think Halo 5 did a very good job in making me extremely hyped and then delivering nothing the trailers showed leaving me in a hole of disappointment, so I'll keep myself very cautious about Halo Infinite.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4