Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

So Red Shift’s 100% available at any GameStop now?

OP Lepidus

Hey! Even after reading the new Waypoint article that says the Red Shift promotion has officially kicked off, I just want to get some additional confirmation that it is working everywhere. The closest GameStop near me is about an hour away, and I don’t want to drive there just to find out that the employees still haven’t heard of the sponsorship. Let’s do a show of hands on who’s secured the coating so far!
Lepidus wrote:
Hey! Even after reading the new Waypoint article that says the Red Shift promotion has officially kicked off, I just want to get some additional confirmation that it is working everywhere. The closest GameStop near me is about an hour away, and I don’t want to drive there just to find out that the employees still haven’t heard of the sponsorship. Let’s do a show of hands on who’s secured the coating so far!
There are multiple threads on this right now, so I’ll post the same response I posted in those. See below.

** Here’s an actual update for everyone **

I just left my local GameStop where I preorder everything. The manager and I are very close. Until today, he had no idea about the promotion. I picked up 2 Funko Pops, the Halo Infinite Master Chief with MA40 Assault Rifle and the GameStop Exclusive Mark VII Spartan with Shock Rifle. I had him print them out on separate receipts. Both items came with the instructions to redeem the code and the code itself was under it. All of the information will show underneath the barcode at the middle/bottom of your receipt.