Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Something I hope for Halo Infinite

OP Kosmik Volfe

With Halo Infinite and the name wouldn't it be neat if this was the game to kickstart a connection to other Xbox IPs? Wouldn't that be awesome to give the Halo Universe more things to explore. The Master Chief visiting Sera and helping fighting the locust or even helping Joanna Dark?

Think of how interesting this could be where they form an Avengers/Justice League going against some alien race from another galaxy. What games I think could happen and how.
  • Jack Joyce from Quantum Break in his universe could bring Marius Titus to help in the fight.
  • Joules my headcanon is that she could be Joanna Dark's ancestor down the line.
  • Gargos maybe could be the main villain kinda like the Thanos for the Xbox Universe. Makes sense as Arbiter and General RAAM are in the game. So why not other universes of Xbox IPs?
  • Gears of War's Sera be a parallel universe of Halo's like a twin much like Dragon Ball Super's multiverse with differences. Two of their threats are similar The Flood/Imulsion parasite. Explain that their universe also has some kind of entity like a Precursor.
  • Crackdown not sure how.
  • Titanfall not sure how.
  • Brute Force no idea, but seeing an HD Brutus would be sick.
  • Losy Odyssey can be interesting to provide them with magic help.
As interesting as that might be, that would take coordination from every dev for the title applied. The Coalition would have to put aside time from their projects to work with 343i to make the two co-exist and then there would be the rights claims and all kinds of issues to work out. Ultimately that would have to be something they would have to think about and start before everything.
This would work as a separate game like Disney Infinity where characters from different universes coexist, but Halo Infinite is its own game and there would be a mess to see characters from completely different worlds in the game
True and that probably is best for another game and the developers work on it. Or even have Microsoft have one first party studio they acquired to do a different canon timeline and universe with them. Separate from the other games as one game exploring and creating relationships between them.
While this would be interesting and something very different , if this “project” went wrong then every single developer involved would have their legacy destroyed and because this would be xbox exclusive devs then that means that Xbox would be severally damaged if this failed , this is a huge risk and unfortunately I don’t think Xbox is in the right position to take risks .

However if this was a success then would that mean that these games would be intertwined forever if so then we would have a complete identity crisis as all games involved would lose there independence and the features that make them great , also the games included would have to adapt to the huge changes doing this would literally ruin the games we all love , however this idea is certainly unique and very interesting.
I don' t know. TMCC was already an extraordinarily ambitious effort, this sounds even crazier. I want Chief in the Halo universe and no where else, personally.
Maybe do this sort of thing for a spin off. I would want them to do that in a mainline, canon game.
I don' t know. TMCC was already an extraordinarily ambitious effort, this sounds even crazier. I want Chief in the Halo universe and no where else, personally.
I agree. I would love a new Halo about MC. I only want to play as MC
It would be pretty weird to see chief alongside something from BioShock or GoW. And chief trying to hijack a titan. The story for this game would have a lot of explaining to do as well.
But xbox has been struggling this gen due to their cockiness at first and thanks to ❤ phil spencer ❤ xbox is on the right track. Making very strategic moves. But I don't know how well a game like this would pan out. It would be a major gamble which I dont think phil likes, he has been making solid moves and he probably sees xbox in a place where they shouldn't gamble what they have.
The Halo universe is already crazy enough. A spartan plowing through hordes of aliens is good enough for me.
It would be pretty weird to see chief alongside something from BioShock or GoW. And chief trying to hijack a titan. The story for this game would have a lot of explaining to do as well.
But xbox has been struggling this gen due to their cockiness at first and thanks to ❤ phil spencer ❤ xbox is on the right track. Making very strategic moves. But I don't know how well a game like this would pan out. It would be a major gamble which I dont think phil likes, he has been making solid moves and he probably sees xbox in a place where they shouldn't gamble what they have.
I find myself agreeing to this. Phil always seems to have a plan, a goal, for the Xbox Development Team to meet. He probably has the next five years of Xbox planned out. He and the team listen to the feedback and gives us what we want, which is why the majority of us trust him.
With Halo Infinite and the name wouldn't it be neat if this was the game to kickstart a connection to other Xbox IPs? Wouldn't that be awesome to give the Halo Universe more things to explore. The Master Chief visiting Sera and helping fighting the locust or even helping Joanna Dark?

Think of how interesting this could be where they form an Avengers/Justice League going against some alien race from another galaxy. What games I think could happen and how.
  • Jack Joyce from Quantum Break in his universe could bring Marius Titus to help in the fight.
  • Joules my headcanon is that she could be Joanna Dark's ancestor down the line.
  • Gargos maybe could be the main villain kinda like the Thanos for the Xbox Universe. Makes sense as Arbiter and General RAAM are in the game. So why not other universes of Xbox IPs?
  • Gears of War's Sera be a parallel universe of Halo's like a twin much like Dragon Ball Super's multiverse with differences. Two of their threats are similar The Flood/Imulsion parasite. Explain that their universe also has some kind of entity like a Precursor.
  • Crackdown not sure how.
  • Titanfall not sure how.
  • Brute Force no idea, but seeing an HD Brutus would be sick.
  • Losy Odyssey can be interesting to provide them with magic help.
Neither Titanfall or BioShock are owned by Microsoft so they couldn't appear in such a project. Also, even with the retcons to Halo's timeline over the years, the timeframes for many of the individual game franchises are simply too different to be incorporated into Halo canon. The closest you could possibly get is incorporating certain elements of one of the games into the Halo Universe that would fit & leaving out the rest. One such example would be Brute Force; it's stylistically similar enough to Halo that you could incorporate things like its aliens, weapons, & worlds but you'd have to leave things like the story & cloning mechanic. I've actually advocated for Brute Force assets to be added to the Halo-Verse in the past and will continue to do so. Other games just wouldn't work either because of some aspect of them (Lost Odyssey being the biggest example; magic has no place in Halo) or because chances are not everyone has played them (Of the games listed, I've only played Brute Force, the Gears series, & Killer Instinct. Also, who is "Joules"?).