Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Something strange in Halo Infinite Trailer?

OP MonkeysK1ckButt

Did anyone else notice that the UNSC Pelic pilot had a trimmed beard in the beginning of the trailer, then After the scene when he picks up the hologram of his family, I noticed his beard grew?! Any thoughts on this?!
It was just portraying that a bunch of time had passed and he has been stranded for a long time. You can even see it with the ring at the bottom of the hologram as it loses power, also showing the progression of time.
My guess is he had been adrift in space for a while. No telling how long. Although, using my powers of deduction, it might take me about 2 months to acquire such impressive facial hair... hats off to that guy
Geoffyz wrote:
My guess is he had been adrift in space for a while. No telling how long. Although, using my powers of deduction, it might take me about 2 months to acquire such impressive facial hair... hats off to that guy
His beard wasn’t too long, some guys can grow a beard like that within 2-4 weeks. It’s hard to imagine there being months of food on a pelican without us seeing it.
Thank god for military rations
Nalla78 wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
His beard wasn’t too long, some guys can grow a beard like that within 2-4 weeks. It’s hard to imagine there being months of food on a pelican with us seeing it.
I was just kidding around. But if we want to over-analyze this further, you can survive a long time without food.
Nalla78 wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
His beard wasn’t too long, some guys can grow a beard like that within 2-4 weeks. It’s hard to imagine there being months of food on a pelican without us seeing it.
Oh no I agree 100%, it was just stating that some sort of time has passed.
JunkieJD wrote:
Nalla78 wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
Oh no I agree 100%, it was just stating that some sort of time has passed.
You are correct then, which makes the scene very sad as he was watching that holomessage over and over.