Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Spartan companies in infinite?

OP Wunk

Hey guys, I was just curious to see who else would like to see companies return in infinite. Just wanted to make this post to see what you guys would like to see in infinite if they did decide to bring companies back into infinite.
well i think that spartan companies should be in infinite but improved and better implemented.
For example its complete bs that you have to go on waypoint to join a company
I hope they have some meaning into Halo Infinite, I don’t want them to leave it behind in Halo 5

Not gonna lie, I hope if they do bring it over to Infinite, have the option to equip the Spartan Company Logo as a Emblem
Honestly, clans have always had very little in-game connection to Halo. Halo 5 is easily the most recognition they've ever gotten.
I would like to see an Achilles 2.0 armor
I'm sure the companies will return in Halo Infinite due to its popularity. Although they likely won't have much involvement other than an unlockable here and there like in Halo 5 since 343 still has to accommodate for the vast majority who aren't into the concept.
Ken Journo wrote:
I'm sure the companies will return in Halo Infinite due to its popularity. Although they likely won't have much involvement other than an unlockable here and there like in Halo 5 since 343 still has to accommodate for the vast majority who aren't into the concept.
I think it would do well for 343i to make it more 'in game' inclusive for the companies. Depending on what this BTB 2.0 is it may even tie into that as well or if there is some type of Invasion mode.

I do hope for its return and to be improved upon at the very least.
Fos Kuvol wrote:
Honestly, clans have always had very little in-game connection to Halo. Halo 5 is easily the most recognition they've ever gotten.
You think? In Halo 2 you could go into a playlist hopper dedicated to playing clan against clan. No other Halo ever had that as an option. "Clanmatch" was one of the coolest things Halo every did. Halo 5 is the only other game you could represent an actual clan in, and it was nothing but a small label. At least in Halo2 you could play a playlist that only allowed you to party with your clanmates.
Spartan companies is a really cool idea, but it should be better worked, it should have a rank for time within the company, and some awards too.