Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Spartan Companies?

OP Sir Deathsalot

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but has anyone heard if they are doing Spartan Companies again? I liked it in halo 5 how we could all work on common goals. Plus you could organize and do stuff outside of the game to make in-game experiences better and more productive. Just wondering if anything has been mentioned yet. Thank to all those who answer.
I hope that Spartan companies from Halo Waypoint carries onto Halo Infinite.
That’d be cool, that way we don’t have to reform them all over again and just keep what we have with new stats from the new game.
Yeah this is a big question I hope 343 Answers, I don’t want to see Spartan Companies be left behind when Infinite Launches
That’d be cool, that way we don’t have to reform them all over again and just keep what we have with new stats from the new game.
That would be ideal. It would show up similar to how our profiles on Waypoint already do (Pick the game show the stats type of thing).
This was brought up by multiple people (even me) so you're in good company (pun intended). But there's no word on if it's returning. Although considering the popularity it had even prior to Halo 5's launch, I got a feeling it will return to some capacity in Halo Infinite.
Hopefully there will be a special armor like Achilles in Infinite then it would really keep up the companies
Ken Static wrote:
This was brought up by multiple people (even me) so you're in good company (pun intended). But there's no word on if it's returning. Although considering the popularity it had even prior to Halo 5's launch, I got a feeling it will return to some capacity in Halo Infinite.
What if the "new" game mode (343i vision of Battle Royal) they've been working on is related? That would be pretty sweet. Not necessarily making you HAVE to join a company but allowing a company unlocks as it relates to it.
I hope they come back, I'm not into the whole clan thing personally, but I'd like to bring my company over to Infinite nonetheless, it has a deeper meaning to me and my friends that started it back when 5 launched all those years ago.
I hope they come back, I'm not into the whole clan thing personally, but I'd like to bring my company over to Infinite nonetheless, it has a deeper meaning to me and my friends that started it back when 5 launched all those years ago.
Spartan companies are pretty cool ngl, I kinda hope they bring them back.
I guess the question is if it is independent of your Halo 5 service record. It is hard to know because on your Waypoint profile it defaults to your Halo 5 service record with your Spartan Company tab right below...I imagine that will change once Infinite releases.
You can already set favorite games to your Spartan company other than halo 5 so I’m sure it wouldn’t be to far fetched to see something like Achilles return
qlimm wrote:
I guess the question is if it is independent of your Halo 5 service record. It is hard to know because on your Waypoint profile it defaults to your Halo 5 service record with your Spartan Company tab right below...I imagine that will change once Infinite releases.
I would assume so too. However, I cant see it being linked to your Halo 5 service record. All the other games have a separate tab and I suspect halo Infinite would as well