[Locked] sprint vs no sprint playlists

OP DeMeNtEd0nE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
when the game drops they should have separate playlists for game types with sprint and without it just to see which is more populated
Do you mean like the most playlist ever played on halo 5 was the mythic playlist which featured classic designed maps and no future -Yoink- movement?
It's already been proven that no sprint makes for a better game and more popular one.
Do you mean like the most playlist ever played on halo 5 was the mythic playlist which featured classic designed maps and no future -Yoink- movement?
It's already been proven that no sprint makes for a better game and more popular one.
thats exactly why they should make separate playlists so they can see how much more populated the no sprint playlists are
That wouldn't work because the maps were all designed with sprint in mind. They'd have to make maps specifically based around no sprint for the pacing of combat to feel good and I doubt they'd do this since they're hell bent on forcing their dumb design choices down everyone's thoat. If they miraculously did do a no sprint playlist it would just be flooded with forge maps.
when the game drops they should have separate playlists for game types with sprint and without it just to see which is more populated
Without sprint is 1000% needed
Baby Bacon wrote:
That wouldn't work because the maps were all designed with sprint in mind. They'd have to make maps specifically based around no sprint for the pacing of combat to feel good and I doubt they'd do this since they're hell bent on forcing their dumb design choices down everyone's thoat. If they miraculously did do a no sprint playlist it would just be flooded with forge maps.
designing the maps around sprint is the main reason that i hated halo 5s multiplayer. It ruins the flow of the game and slows it down.

All they had to do was ask every top halo streamer which they prefer or anyone with a lot of hours in MCC.
Without sprint is 1000% needed
9876980769807698769876% needed
Sprint is honestly not the problem here its people's mindsets how many FPS these days don't have sprint? Almost none this should be a non issue but its starting to get out of hand I've listened to every conversation that exists and although both have merit it would make no sense to make a game without sprint in mind but hey im just a nobody on the internet -\O_O/-
Sprint is honestly not the problem here its people's mindsets how many FPS these days don't have sprint? Almost none this should be a non issue but its starting to get out of hand I've listened to every conversation that exists and although both have merit it would make no sense to make a game without sprint in mind but hey im just a nobody on the internet -\O_O/-
So you want Halo to be like every other fps out there? Honestly, it's your mindset that's the problem.
If you look the maps between sprint and non-sprint. The maps look bigger for sprinting Mechanic. So my honest question is sprint an Illusion or do you actually get to your location faster?
sprint in campaign is cool. Any competitive playlist shouldnt have it. Halo thrives on its small to medium sized maps like lockout, guardian, midship, etc and u have to make these damn near twice as big to compensate for sprint and it completely ruins the flow of gameplay and map
So you want Halo to be like every other fps out there? Honestly, it's your mindset that's the problem.
Negative but the thing is sprint isn't necessarily a bad thing it leads to faster gameplay but when i want to slow down i just walk so if people have such a problem why don't other players just walk it leads to more kills against opponents who are sprinting anyway.
If you look the maps between sprint and non-sprint. The maps look bigger for sprinting Mechanic. So my honest question is sprint an Illusion or do you actually get to your location faster?
it actually makes the game slower because the maps are bigger and u dont sprint the entire time.
Negative but the thing is sprint isn't necessarily a bad thing it leads to faster gameplay but when i want to slow down i just walk so if people have such a problem why don't other players just walk it leads to more kills against opponents who are sprinting anyway.
it actually leads to slower gameplay because they make the map bigger and u dont sprint the whole time because it leaves u exposed because your gun is down. Look how fast paced Halo CE is.
It's all in your head. Sprint is proven to not actually speed up gameplay.
like i said, it slows it down and just makes u vulnerable
They have to make bigger maps to accommodate sprint also.
They have to make bigger maps to accommodate sprint also.
ya i cant stand it. Look how fast paced Halo CE is man and sprints not anywhere in sight lol
it actually leads to slower gameplay because they make the map bigger and u dont sprint the whole time because it leaves u exposed because your gun is down. Look how fast paced Halo CE is.
True CE is fast but the problem with CE was the absolute "RANDOM" spawns you could spawn right next to your enemy regardless of situations in slayer and oddball and yes i was an OG CE player on pc till the servers closed. It was a blast but this is not PEAK halo it had room for improvement.

Halo reach introduced sprint useful in areas but useless in others as an ability it fails.
In Halo 4 Sprint was an integrated function but severely limited in its usage requiring a recharge after use in campaign and Multiplayer. Some game mods IE some infection game modes did not even have sprint available to the survivors but hey no one points that out.
Halo 5 tried to balance this out with a limited sprint and a trade off for it. If your shield is hit and you decide to run your shield will not recharge and your limited on your sprint but not as much as 4.

Halo Infinite is gonna be flawed FACT but to say sprint should be campaign only is just something I don't want. I play all halo's each have their quirks, pro's, cons. The problem i have is the crowd that says "WE MUST NOT HAVE SPRINT HALO MUST NOT HAVE SPRINT." You are not one of those people you are putting a logical question forward and Im trying to answer and i thank you for it. Sprint sucks at times yes even i have met my fair share of demises to the mechanic but I believe that sprint although highly debatable is not something that should be ignored.

Thanks for reading this sorry it took so long what do you think do you get what im getting at?
True CE is fast but the problem with CE was the absolute "RANDOM" spawns you could spawn right next to your enemy regardless of situations in slayer and oddball and yes i was an OG CE player on pc till the servers closed. It was a blast but this is not PEAK halo it had room for improvement.

Halo reach introduced sprint useful in areas but useless in others as an ability it fails.
In Halo 4 Sprint was an integrated function but severely limited in its usage requiring a recharge after use in campaign and Multiplayer. Some game mods IE some infection game modes did not even have sprint available to the survivors but hey no one points that out.
Halo 5 tried to balance this out with a limited sprint and a trade off for it. If your shield is hit and you decide to run your shield will not recharge and your limited on your sprint but not as much as 4.

Halo Infinite is gonna be flawed FACT but to say sprint should be campaign only is just something I don't want. I play all halo's each have their quirks, pro's, cons. The problem i have is the crowd that says "WE MUST NOT HAVE SPRINT HALO MUST NOT HAVE SPRINT." You are not one of those people you are putting a logical question forward and Im trying to answer and i thank you for it. Sprint sucks at times yes even i have met my fair share of demises to the mechanic but I believe that sprint although highly debatable is not something that should be ignored.

Thanks for reading this sorry it took so long what do you think do you get what im getting at?
CE spawns arent random. Go to Halospawns.com
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4