[Locked] sprint vs no sprint playlists

OP DeMeNtEd0nE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
If you look the maps between sprint and non-sprint. The maps look bigger for sprinting Mechanic. So my honest question is sprint an Illusion or do you actually get to your location faster?
it actually makes the game slower because the maps are bigger and u dont sprint the entire time.
See now I've been feeling that the maps are bigger and in H5 how cluttered the maps were. It was just a mess.
If you look the maps between sprint and non-sprint. The maps look bigger for sprinting Mechanic. So my honest question is sprint an Illusion or do you actually get to your location faster?
it actually makes the game slower because the maps are bigger and u dont sprint the entire time.
See now I've been feeling that the maps are bigger and in H5 how cluttered the maps were. It was just a mess.
i hated all the h5 maps
i hated all the h5 maps
Same I couldn't even enjoy the game.
i hated all the h5 maps
Same I couldn't even enjoy the game.
when u play halo 5 with all the abilities and clamber turned off on forged remakes of old maps and use the halo 2 BR its actually pretty fun lol
No. They should just not have sprint as I've said before they would need to make 30+ unique maps which they wont do and the no sprint playlists will get relegated to either wondering around on the battlefield size maps or get crappy forge maps. To me its clear: Remove sprint.
I dont think they will do that but they might
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4