Stats....I love stats! I love them in sports like hockey and I love them in Halo, especially in the post match report. We know the obvious ones that should be there, but what else should be there. I like the stat of damage given in Halo 5, as do my friends, but we got thinking, why not have a damage taken stat? I think that would be an interesting thing to see post game.

Also, I think the "shots fired" stat post game should be back too, like it was in Halo 2. Nothing was funnier than playing a BTB match and being a gunner on the warthog and seeing your shots fired stat after the match lol 😂 Oh the good old days of LAN parties. I look forward to being able to do that again with Halo and my friends.

I definitely would like to see those two stats In the post match report.

I also think it would be great to be able to see your stats broken down per map in game as well. So for example, I could see that on cold storage I have x wins, x losses x kills x deaths and so on... But I want this in game. I don't want to have to go online to see this kind of stuff.

What does everyone else think? What stats do you want to see in the game or the post match report and such.
I would like to be able to see how many times I killed/died by each player in the game.

It it would also be nice to see how many grenade kills each player gets in a match
They need to bring the spree stat back. I always like to see how big my spree was in a match in MCC. Would like to see that back for infinite.
I would like to be able to see how many times I killed/died by each player in the game.

It it would also be nice to see how many grenade kills each player gets in a match
Yes, I agree. It would be nice to see how much damage I do with granades.
I feel like a summary of the game and your player based states should only be summarized in the game kinda like how reach did. but give an even more detailed analysis on a sister based platform like waypoint. It would drive traffic flow to the website/app and drive players to utilize functionality between the two. Two birds with one stone in my opinion.
iSethFPS wrote:
I feel like a summary of the game and your player based states should only be summarized in the game kinda like how reach did. but give an even more detailed analysis on a sister based platform like waypoint. It would drive traffic flow to the website/app and drive players to utilize functionality between the two. Two birds with one stone in my opinion.
Cortana' bust must be from Halo 4 cortana actress lol.
If that's the case just have a stat for everything.
A couple from reach - Longest Spree and Average lifespan.
iSethFPS wrote:
In my opinion, they tried to do this before in Halo 4. They really tried to push people going to the site and looking at stuff there. In theory, It's a good idea and I agree but I just don't feel like it works very well. If it's not right there in front of them accessible, most people can't be bothered to do that I think.

If that's the case just have a stat for everything.
I don't think there needs to be a stat for everything, I think you're going a little overboard with that. I know you're being sarcastic and just trying to make it sound like It's a dumb idea and I don't mean that you're trying to be offensive or anything either, but I definitely think there should be more stats in the game and that are accessible in game.

A couple from reach - Longest Spree and Average lifespan.
I actually forgot about those two. They aren't bad I must say. Maybe the longest spree could be in Slayer matches only and average lifespan be in both. I don't know if they need to be in the post game matche report or not... maybe the longest spree, but I definitely think those two stats should be in your service record overall in the game for people to see for sure! Hopefully the pregame lobby is more like Halo Reach where you can look at people stats while waiting for players and the map to load.
iSethFPS wrote:
It will with some, it won't with some. I have never used this site to check my match stats or anyone else's, I never will either. Same when Assassin's Creed used phones to unlock certain chests in one game, I never bothered and if I remember correctly it was later patched to in game and phone. I don't have a Waypoint app on my phone either.

I like games to be inclusive and keep me immersed, if they want to reduce the amount of stats post match, I'm ok with that, but I won't be coming to Waypoint to see "details" because I'll be booting up the next match. As I said, some will like and use it, others won't. I'm not a stat person anyway, the only stat I care about is did we get enough to win.
iSethFPS wrote:
I don't think there needs to be a stat for everything, I think you're going a little overboard with that. I know you're being sarcastic and just trying to make it sound like It's a dumb idea and I don't mean that you're trying to be offensive or anything either, but I definitely think there should be more stats in the game and that are accessible in game.
I was actually half sarcastic half serious. Now I don't mean stats like (x)steps taken, (y)times crouched but, alot more stats added like there is here on Way Point. Accuracy with every weapon used, shots fired, things like that.
I hope we will be able to view all stats in-game without having to check on a second platform. thats all
I liked the weapon specific sprees. A "Be the Bullet" is much more satisfying to me than a running riot. I liked being able to observe and rack up specializations like that.
I liked the weapon specific sprees. A "Be the Bullet" is much more satisfying to me than a running riot. I liked being able to observe and rack up specializations like that.
I think being able to view the medals you've gotten in your career would be a cool thing to add into your overall stats that viewable in game.

As far as weapon specific sprees, I was always very mixed on those. I just don't feel like they add a lot and when not playing with people you know, I have experience first hand people killing me for x weapon to try and continue those spree. I would be good with something in your career stats that showed your longest streak with x weapon though, not any kind of in-game metal or announcement, if you know what I'm saying.